[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if two robots like Sheldon and Amy could make it, we can make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

if two robots like Sheldon and Amy could make it, we can make it right guys? right?
>>
Its a show
>>
>implying anyone here is as smart or as funny as sheldon
>>
Sheldon Is good looking though.
>>
>>37286856
becoming sheldon would be an upgrade for me on literally all levels. I'm starting to think there aren't any real losers on this board anymore.
>>
>>37286912
All the real losers killed themselves. Why haven't you?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>37286901
>smart
>funny
Wew lad

fuck I took the bait
>>
Sheldon is autist with superbrain, we just suck.
>>
File: Helbin.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Helbin.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>37286901
>shelder is funy
>>
>>37287065
cause i have more to live for other than trolling on r9k
>>
Sheldon is tall and extremely smart.
>>
>so nerdy XD

Fuck off to reddit you stupid faggots
>>
>>37287171
Well then you aren't a real loser either. So why would you care if real losers are still on /r9k/?
>>
>>37287172
>extremely smart.
>thinking this matters to women
>>
>Jewess traps asexual homo in a loveless marriage
What's here end game?
>>
>>37286856
Please god kill yourself. Blow yourself up, just make sure to do it somewhere where you take the cast and writers of this horrid unfuny degenerate shit with you.
>>
>>37287125
>>37287150
you got bazinga'd my dudes
>audience howls with laughter, a few can't catch their breath and pass out
>>
The actor who plays Sheldon, Jim Parsons, is literally gay. He just got gay married.
>>
>>37287232
>implying smart people would have any trouble using their intelligence to get girls
>>
Are you excited for the only TV show that explains what it means to be a robot?
>>
File: 1491190628088.jpg (131KB, 459x448px) Image search: [Google]
1491190628088.jpg
131KB, 459x448px
>>37287314
He can't keep bamboozling us like that.
>>
File: Dr-Sheldon-Cooper-Bazinga-108881.jpg (373KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Dr-Sheldon-Cooper-Bazinga-108881.jpg
373KB, 919x1300px
>>37287651
You can't contain it.
Don't even try.
____________________BAZINGA______________________
>>
>>37287651
>He can't keep bamboozling us like that.
You mean he can't keep bazingaing us like that?
>>
>>37287385
>implying intelligence doesn't come in many forms of which most are useless with regards to obtaining women
I feel pity for you brainlet.
>>
>>37286856
The Big Bang Theory is a show written by normies who think they know what robots are like, and the actors are normies. So your question is invalid.

Clearly they (as most people) think that everyone has sex eventually.
>>
>>37289262
This. I think IT crowd is a better representation of nerd humour.
Everyone in big bang theory is just a pretentious asshole and that makes it unwatchable to me.
Except penny who is more real and more likeable
>>
>>37289315
Penny is the only character that's realistic. Well, aside from being married to Leonard, but even the show itself implies that she only did that because she settled.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>37289262
>show written by normies who think they know what robots are like, and the actors are normies
I-i'm not a normie if I could somewhat relate to Costanza with being a selfish fuck up right?
>>
>>37286856
Classic jumping the shark scene.
>>
It's an imaginary tv-show. You can have a alien monster in a wheelchair and a dildo on his head, and he can have a harem of women if the writers want to.
>>
>>37286856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hMU0qWc-ks

its just a tv show you fucking idiot.
>>
>>37286856
>implying robots aren't a million times worse than their normie television show counterparts
>>
>>37289262
>Clearly they (as most people) think that everyone has sex eventually.

I hate this, then they act so surprised when they find out your still a virgin past 20, even though they know you're a loner autist who doesn't know how people work.
>>
>>37289528
It's pretty much an unwritten rule today that most people have sex in high school, and as long as you're not stupid enough to end up with a teen pregnancy that you should go for it. If you don't, you're looked at as odd but still fairly normal until about your mid-twenties, after which you're categorized as a weirdo by society.

I feel like it's a rite of passage I missed out on, and thus screwed up the rest of my life.
>>
>Nintendo 64 xddddd
>Big bang is so funni
>I'm such a nerd xd
>laugh track

Anyone who watches this show is a fucking normie cunt
>>
there isn't a show that truly captures what being a robot is like. even Mr. Robot was just an edgy normy, faggot has friends and even sex
>>
>>37286856
>bazinga lmao the show
Hilarious.
>>
>>37289655
>Anyone who watches this show is a fucking normie cunt
how do you know those were the jokes if you haven't seen the show
checkmate bud
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.