[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k, since you guys are mainly a bunch of homos you might

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 1494816352289.png (945KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494816352289.png
945KB, 960x1280px
Hey r9k, since you guys are mainly a bunch of homos you might be able to help.

So me and my gf recently got into anal, I've fucked her ass maybe four times now and it's getting a little easier but not much.
So everytime I spend maybe 30-45 mins easing her anus and inserting my cock very slowly and adding a ton of lube, she doesn't enjoy all the inserting process despite the foreplay, cause it's new to her so she doesn't stretch easily and she feels either discomfort or downright pain when I go too fast, but when I finally end up balls deep in her, I can start thrusting hard and that's when she has a lot of pleasure, moaning a lot and shaking.

Do you guys know if there's a way to help her stretch her ass easier? Will it naturally become easier if we have anal sex a lot? She said she'd wanna try a butt plug, how effective is it?
>>
>>37286138
>>>/adv/

You're just here to taunt us. I spend all my fucking time trying to hold the interest of femanons who will inevitably ghost me.
>>
Also is there a way to go in with no lube, just with saliva maybe?
Cause it's kinda messy and we both prefer our body fluids to industrial water based things.
I don't want to hurt her by going raw of course but maybe with enough experience... What do you say ?
>>
>>37286138
Get yourself a beta to eat and finger your girlfriend's ass daily while she watches her soap operas or whatever 3D women do. It's not like you'd ever eat it so you may as well let a beta get off while helping you out at the same time.
>>
>>37286221
I eat her ass daily but she doesn't like fingers.
>>
>>37286213
No, you need lube, especially if she's having a hard time relaxing. It's always going to take more prep than piv, if 45 minutes of build up and a shower after are too much then it might not be right for you two.
Plugs are helpful, you just need to be careful about materials.
>>
>Normies using /r9k/ for sex advice

What happened to this place?
>>
>>37286138
>Implying prison gay fags end up meeting up with eachother like women
>>>/adv/
>>
File: 20170526_120153.png (164KB, 350x575px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_120153.png
164KB, 350x575px
>ppppdid pppyou pppbring pppextra ppplube, babe ppppp
>>
You can get away with just spit if she's built sturdy enough for it.

My friend's boipucci is a real trooper.
>>
>>37286138

Just get her to practice with progressively larger dildos, and yes plugs may help. You can get trainer sets (of dildos and plugs) fairly cheaply that will have like three sizes. I was kind of lucky in that I had already gotten used to anal masturbation before I got my first bf, so even though I didn't want it at the time and clenched up he was still able to fuck my ass with a little lube.

How does fucking an ass feel compared to a vagina? bf always cums in literally (the original meaning of the word) 1 minute when he fucks my ass.
>>
File: 6,000,000 Keks.jpg (10KB, 223x225px) Image search: [Google]
6,000,000 Keks.jpg
10KB, 223x225px
>>37286345
kekd hard

>You have been muted for 60 seconds because your comment wasn't original
>>
Please tell me more you fucking homo
>>
>>37286138
Holy shit anon you're living my deam.
>>
Please be careful with your gf's anus.
>>
>>37286259
What are good materials we should look for?
>>
File: robots getting BTFO.jpg (105KB, 944x311px) Image search: [Google]
robots getting BTFO.jpg
105KB, 944x311px
>>37286289
No but people here do fuck themselves anally everyday.
>>
>>37286138
What's it like to cum inside an ass? The difference between the pussy and the ass?
>>
>>37286550
Not op, but the tightness is more front loaded. It's a different sensation than a vagina (duh), but is similar when well lubricated.
>>
DESU the key is really relaxation more than anything else. All the lube in the world won't prevent pain if she's as tense when you insert.

Foreplay with finger + lots of lube to get her sphincter to relax.

Work up to either inserting your thumb or two fingers.

When it's time for the cock, use a lot of lube and press your cock against her sphincter while she pushes against it. To her, it'll be the same muscle contraction as when she poops.

When you pull out, tell her to push again. To her it'll literally feel like she's shitting out your dick, but there will ((((hopefully))))) be no shit and it'll be quite pleasurable.
>>
>>37286550
>How does fucking an ass feel compared to a vagina?

Really tighter at first, but as it stretches this feeling kinda fade away.
I personally last longer in her ass, because of the slow thrusting to not hurt her.
I'd say it feels smoother than the inside of a vagina, and the rectum is wider than the depths of a vagina, which is nice cause it feels like it could swallow you endlessly.
Cumming inside also feel slightly different since it goes so deep inside her, maybe kinda more satisfying somehow.
>>
Meh i dunno. Ive naturally always been good at getting stuff in there. Sometimes with no lube. Just keep doing what youre doing. Honestly shits not meant to go up there with ease. But its mostly about being relaxed and plugs should help.

Tfw only do anal because vag hurts
>>
>>37287380
Does this mean it feels better to do lots of shallow thrusts?

As an aside, I hate fingers that aren't my own up there, feels bad, man. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: 1473786007959.jpg (4KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
1473786007959.jpg
4KB, 250x185px
>>37287485
>hey hey look at me I am a girl

Sure thing buddy
>>
>>37287517
It's more stimulating, sure. But the biggest part of sex is in your head, and slamming deep is satisfying.
They're both great, as with anything you just need to be careful and try to make it good for both of you.
>>
File: IMG_14484637487581371229111.jpg (539KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_14484637487581371229111.jpg
539KB, 800x1280px
>>37287396
I always told her that fingering her would ease her ass but she doesn't like it at all for some reason, so I just rub my cock against her closed anus with lube until she's enough relaxed and insert it really delicately.

She's just not used to get her ass stretched at all but really enjoys it once I start ramming her.
Last time we did it she also said she was feeling less pain and more pleasure than the first times so I guess I'm doing it right.

Another thing I noticed is that she doesn't like it when I take my dick out of her ass entirely, seems like it hurts, she'd rather have me thrust her ass hard and keep my cock as deep as I can in her insides. Any advice to pull out and make it enjoyable for her?
I told her to push but maybe she doesn't wanna let herself go too much in case it turns out messy. So far we never had any accident though, she was always perfectly clean.
>>
>>37287685
Fingers would make things easier, if she's not interested in that get some small training toys to help her relax.
If she doesn't like you pulling out, it probably has to do with the cool air on the lube, some people have weird reactions. I know glycerin in water based lubes can get tingly or feel like a burning sensation.
>>
What has this place become
GET THE FUCK OUT CHAD REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37286138
My biggest regret in life is not fucking my ex's big ghetto booty
>>
>>37286138
That's a qt little butthole
>>
>>37287542
Girls do come here? You all hate me though so its whatever
>>
>>37288242
I don't hate you.
I want to stretch out your butthole.
>>
>>37288265
Doesnt need it. Already said. Im a natural
>>
>>37288281
we can always go bigger
>>
>>37286138
make her wear a buttplug around the girth of your cock before having anal sex.
>>
>>37286138
Just do it two three times more and you're good
>>
>>37288317
Truth but im not into extreme shit. Dont want it permanently loose or anything but could almost definitely take bigger dicks
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>tfw no butthole gf

When will it be my turn for a butthole gf?
>>
>>37288496
The best part is you can have a butthole gf (male) and still have fun.
>>
>>37286138
If she wears a buttplug about 15 minutes prior, that should honestly be enough foreplay to just staret fucking. It's great.

Still go slowly at first tho.
>>
>>37288572
I am only interested in butthole (female) though.
>>
I never bother with all that bullshit. I usually give her a couple hours heads up and she wears her buttplug. We mess around a bit and then I remove the plug and finish in the ass.

I'm a huge fan of njoy's steel plugs but that's more for my pleasure. For ass fucking a bitch something like a tantus ryder is better. They aren't terribly complicated though. You want something that doesn't have a round base, this is the most important consideration. The tip shouldn't be too pointy and neck shouldn't be too thin or thick. About half the diameter of the plugs thickest is good. Silicone, glass, or steel are the only materials I'd consider. Alternatively, you could just stop being a bitch and caring about her comfort. She's getting fucked in the ass. It's not fun and something is wrong if she enjoys it. I use lube because I'm not that cruel, but if my girl liked anal I'd be a little disappointed.
>>
>>37286138
You just need to break her butthole idiot.

Get hard and fuck it hard and really fast.
>>
>45 minutes of eating ass

nigga what the fuck has your life become

You never heard of anal beads? Buttplugs? Why the fuck are you eating ass like it's an octopus you have to massage. Insanity.
>>
Well at least I got one laugh from my OC
>>
File: anatomy & risks.gif (2MB, 2048x3072px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy & risks.gif
2MB, 2048x3072px
>>37286138
> I can start thrusting hard
Rapid thrusting is always a bad idea with anal sex.

1. The rectal lining that is found only a few centimeters past the anal opening and beyond is delicate and insensitive to pain, which is one reason why rapid thrusting is always a bad idea. Furthermore, some enemas and lubricants can cause problems themselves.
2. The loosely-attached hemorrhoidal cushions become engorged with blood when the anal sphincters and puborectalis relax as a person bears down. That's another reason why rapid thrusting is always a bad idea, especially in combination with a girthy penis/object and a prolonged duration.

> Do you guys know if there's a way to help her stretch her ass easier?
Anal stretching is not a good idea either. Damage to one or both anal sphincter muscles at the least could result. If a person's anal canal seems to be too tight, that could be a result of a preexisting condition such as anal stenosis (possibly caused by prior sexual and/or surgical trauma if it's anatomic stenosis).

>>37288026
> That's a qt little butthole
I doubt that is his girlfriend's anus given the filename, but regardless: the perianal skin folds appear to be missing (it's a grainy image though) and there's an anterior midline lump.
>>
It will become easier as long as you keep giving her positive experiences

btw how do you prepare? does she use a douche? my girlfriend says using one makes her sore...
>>
File: IMG_7524.jpg (245KB, 465x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7524.jpg
245KB, 465x673px
>45 mins
wut? ut should slip inside very quickly if you use a lot of lube and start with fingers. Also if your dick girth is not extreme but I think you are bullshitting as 45 minutes seems fucking insane
t. did anal

also this >>37286208 leave the poor souls here alone and stop talking about shit like this here
>>
>>37289029
This one right here

ORigi
>>
>>37286138
You sound like you need a boyfriend instead. Faggot
>>
>>37291171
lellly lelly kekky kelly
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.