[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No life is easy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 18

Do /r9k/ actually believes being a chad is easy mode? That we are happy by default?

You guys need to stop blamming others and try to improve yourselves, even disable people can find a way to be better. Life is always hard, even if girls are easy to get you will feel bad everytime you cheat, even if you have a nice job or study something that will give you money you still have to try hard. You just have expectations that are too high about life.

Cheer up and take a shower and everything will be better.
>>
The most annoying part of a Chad is not their success, but their delusion that they're successful due to their own hard work or for some reason they have some outstanding personality trait they developed themselves which help them get up in the social hierarchy. When in reality its their genetics that caused the chad to develop such attitudes. The chad thinks this is how reality really is for everyone else because he has never been in a the other side of the fence. He's constantly receiving positive stimuli which assist the Chad to achieve his dreams.
>>
>>37285515
haha this shit can be a bit less smelly and disease ridden!
haha there are people who have it worst than you so stfu
haha nothing is ever enough so you can't even get what you wish for and be satisfied
haha life is shit how dare you hold life up to the expectations you had for it as a kid
haha just delude yourself and become a part of our steam shit kingdom
fuck
>>
>>37285668
I had to learn how to play rugby, i had to learn how to play VB, i got to the national team of volleyball by training. There's no such thing as "music genes", i'm still in two bands. You don't get into med school by winning the "genetic lottery".

Genes are just about potential. Yes not everyone can become a chad, but everyone can avoid being a NEET.
>>
>>37285668
And then the chad has the audacity to tell a beta that everything is possible and he's a representation of that hard work. When in contrast the beta has never ever been on equal footing to the chad and receives daily shit for breakfast. The beta never developed those personality traits because the enviorment he was in never allowed him to. If X in one position the contrast Y can't be in the same position as X because they are complete opposites
>>
>>37285668
The most annoying part of a robot is that he thinks someone is a Chad because of genetics and not hard work. The robot could become Chad if he chose to, but he wants to whine on a Mongolian cave paintings forum instead about how he was not given a gf for free.
>>
>>37285814
What is preventing you from becoming Chad?
>>
>>37285780
>but everyone can avoid being a NEET
wow thanks so much Chad! I think all the genetic trash of this world should jump for joy knowing they can become low level wage slaves
>>
You can become a semi-chad. You can become less beta for sure but you will still always be an anime loving autist who still stutters even after 10 years of practice talking to girls.
>>
>>37285826
Looks. That's what makes a Chad a Chad. Everything is handed to them and opportunities arise because of their looks.
>>
>>37285515
leave, poojeet.
>>
>>37285932
The good-looking virgin NEETs on /r9k/ disagree with you. As do the ugly successful guys.

You're just a lazy sack of shit.
>>
>>37285975
Your ego is much more disgusting than the laziest of humans in this world.
>>
>>37285975
Ugly successful guys aren't Chads. They're usually born into money.

>good-looking virgin NEETs on /r9k/
lol
>>
>>37285515
Fuck off Chad. I used to work out three times per week and I also used to be a smartass at school cracking jokes.

Now look at me, barely a shell of my former self, reduced to nothing but a lonely, asocial hikkikoumouri.

Get the fuck off this board, your counsel never works.
>>
File: 1494020549587.png (370KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1494020549587.png
370KB, 500x629px
no because my cousin is a chad and he's struggled with depression and drug addiction his entire life. however it's much easier to be happy and successful if you're attractive and sociable. anyone who tries to argue otherwise is a fucking idiot
>>
>>37286087
Why did you stop being a decent human being and chose to be a piece of shit?
>>
Nah, we don't blame you for winning the genetic and social lottery, it's more like, we blame you for having it easy, if that makes sense. A chad can know the pressure of being expected to succeed and do well because his chad parents demand their child be successful like them and give them the tools to do it with.

Meanwhile the parent of the robot is a failure himself and gives no tools, no guidance, no lessons on life, and the robot must, if he can, search his environment for these things, where often they don't exist, and we end up without guidance, support, or the bare minimum of social learning, if that.

We hate chad for his resources and luck, not the chad himself. Life isn't truly easy unless you're a woman, but even so, chad has a much easier time than his robot counterpart because of his resources and upbringing.
>>
>>37286024
Your stupidity and sense of entitlement is disgusting.
>>
>>37286039
Or they work towards it. Why is it so hard for you to accept that you're a loser because of your own life choices?
>>
>>37286148
Many Chads came from broken homes and a difficult childhood.
>>
File: reallymakamefink.png (13KB, 439x461px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakamefink.png
13KB, 439x461px
>>37286152
how u get sense of entitlement from that????
>>
>>37286178

And disfunctional robots can come from the same environment too. I'm not saying it's always 100% the case, but look at any chad and you're most likely seeing the result of a good upbringing with plenty of resources both material and immaterial.
>>
>>37286225
And you see a lot of robots from perfectly good homes, who continue to support them even when they are NEETs living in the basement.
>>
>>37286144
Life for fucks sake. You think I'm happy?
>>
>>37286152
Entitled to what exactly? Did I mentioned I wanted anything?
>>
>>37286238

Holy shit I just said that, what the fuck? Are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
I'm a girl so i will use Stacy. Women are valued because of their looks. To know that you will never have that advantage that someone has is soul crushing. Especially for ugly women. Stacy has access to men with high resources, Chad is naturally her partner, she gets jobs easily, free food, can cut lines, entice men. Even if women try hard, they won't be like Stacy. Stacy is on easy mode. Then tries to tell everyone that they're beautiful and that she worked hard.
>>
>>37286225
>good upbringing with plenty of resources both material and immaterial.

That's me but I'm still a loser robot.
>>
>>37286139
I'll expand on this some more. My cousin has grand theft on his record which should make finding a job next to impossible and just got out of prison for domestic violence, not to mention has prior DV convictions which should make find a gf near impossible. Yet He has lucrative job opportunities thrown at him all the time, women throw themselves at him. Chads have to put in effort to be losers.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-26-12-05-39.png (121KB, 720x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-26-12-05-39.png
121KB, 720x1187px
>>37286152
Oh okay you just wanted to use an eight letter word so you could feel smart.
>>
>>37286039
>>good-looking virgin NEETs on /r9k/
>lol
There's a bunch here and in /fit/
>>37286087
Why did you stop?

>>37286148
>. A chad can know the pressure of being expected to succeed and do well because his chad parents demand their child be successful like them and give them the tools to do it with.

My dad literally stop talking to me when i went to med school instead of going into business. The more eyes are on you the more people see you fall. Half of my school friends are deep into drugs or alcohol
>>
>>37285826
Narrow shoulders and rib cage, feminine face, wide hips, thin bones, small dick, autism.
>>
>>37285515
>You just have expectations that are too high about life.
Too high? So believing I am entitled to the same life as if I was tall and attractive is too high? I didn't choose to be short and ugly. I can't change that, so why should I deserve anything less?
>>
>>37286417
>Why did you stop?

Because I became depressed .
>>
>>37286301
Do you at least have big tits? You can compensate with those.
>>
>>37285975
>good-looking virgin NEETs
>NEETs
well there's your answer
if they went outside ever people would like them
>>
>>37285975
>The good-looking virgin NEETs on /r9k/ disagree with you.
The difference is, you fucking retard, that if good looking virgin NEETs approach women, it's going to be easier for them to succeed.
>>
>>37285975
Sexuality is 100% physical, you cant be Chad if you're ugly.
>>
>>37286301
social hierarchy:
stacy>>>chad>>>>normal girls>>>>normal guys>ugly girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ugly guys
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 228x221px
Chads and normies, you don't know what you're talking about. Go back on Facebook with your positive platitudes and leave 4chan to the less fortunate.
>>
>>37286432
If you are feminine then make use of it and start looking like a kpop star.
>>
>>37286573
Women aren't really attracted to those guys.
>>
>>37286435
If you were tall and attractive you would still be a virgin NEET. It's all 100% due to your life choices.
>>
>>37286511
>you cant be Chad if you're ugly.

Do you think Seal or 50 cents are not chads?
>>
>>37286479
Exactly. Something they could fix.
>>
>>37286432
>wide hips

I lost 40 pounds only to uncover my matronly birthing hips.
>>
>>37286511
There are ugly guys who are total pussy slayers.
>>
>>37286592
Point is, if you have two guys who decide to turn their life around and stop being virgins, the attractive guy will get better looking females and if he approaches ugly women it's going to be easier for him.
>>
>>37286587
>women are not attracted to androgynous kpop stars

Wut.
>>
>>37286620
There are also people who got born without limbs. What's your point?

Just because it exists doesn't mean everyone can be it.
>>
File: 1472841350159.png (275KB, 639x366px) Image search: [Google]
1472841350159.png
275KB, 639x366px
It's all about looks.
>>
>>37286573
weebs and koreaboo's are. look at any qt with a chink bf
>>
>>37286530
We know far better than you do. You are the ones who don't understand you could get better. But it takes work, and you're too lazy.
>>
>>37286592
100% is too much, i would say 60% is life choices, 10% is genetics, 20% is life experiences, and another 10% is luck
>>
>>37286665
You dumb retard. Do you really think we don't know we could get better? We know that, but we also know that due to our limited potential we will get much less for our effort than Chad. And that is the real problem.

But keep repeating
>hurr u kud get bettar
you dumb fuck.
>>
>>37286632
The point is, they decided to turn their life around. You didn't.
>>
>>37286673
so 10% is luck, 10% is genetics(luck), 20% is life experiences(luck), and 60% is life choices(based on personality which is based on life experiences which is based on luck).
did i get that right?
>>
>>37286695
>we will get much less for our effort than Chad

And you as a first worlder get much more out of life than a chad in Lybia, it's not about what you deserve or what you do to have it, its about not sitting in your ass, others having it easy doesnt excuse you.
>>
>>37286696
Point is, the ugly guy gets less from life because of something out of his control.
>>
I don't think your genetics looks or any superficial stuff actually make a difference I. Think it's the area your raised in. None of these Chad memes apply to my little southern town. Everyone works for something and its the line up of effort and opportunity that brings success
>>
>>37286695
What you "know" is wrong. Memes of bitter virgin manchildren. You chose to be a failure.
>>
File: 1484623601229.png (198KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1484623601229.png
198KB, 917x871px
>had meeting with bank branch managers they are literally all 6 feet +

L-looks dont matter right guys. That's just a co coincidence
>>
>>37286714
>life choices are luck

You're not very bright.
>>
>>37286729
Plastic surgery is a thing in the modern world anon. The "waahh i was born fat and ugly not my fault" excuse isn't valid anymore.
>>
>>37286720
Typical normie argument.

>Oh, you're angry that you're getting lass than me for things out of your control? Well shut your fucking mouth because you could be getting even less!

Seriously. How are normies surprised that mass shootings happen?
>>
>>37286695
Wait...who the fuck cares if you'd get less than some theoretical other person?! You'd get a lot more than you got now. Plis you'd be hapoier. What about achievement for its own sake? You're ego would improve massively if you just took some time to take care of yourself.
>>
>>37286729
No he doesn't, you fucking retarded mentally ill east european.
>>
>>37286743
I like how you didn't respond to anything I've said. Just insulted me.

What is the meme here? That if you have a guy who is attractive and gets born into a rich family, who is also putting effort into his life, he will very, VERY likely get more out of life than some ugly fuck born into a poor family?

>>37286757
Does Chad have to pay for plastic surgery?
>>
>>37286758
Giving guns to mentally ill losers. That's the mistake.
>>
>>37286750
Their a manager if a bank it's not really a big deal. And it's not like it's a requirement. If you want to be a bank manager keep applying as one and take the opportunity when it arises. People recognize initiative
>>
>>37286791
You deserve to be insulted. You're asking for it.
>>
>>37286750
What does he have to do with anything? The Chad head of my department is 5'6".
>>
>>37286770
>Wait...who the fuck cares if you'd get less than some theoretical other person?!
I do. I don't see why I should be getting less for some arbitrary reasons.

>>37286774
Yes he does, you ... eh ... guy who I am surprised recognized me. No seriously, you call me mentally ill, but I'm just asking why should it be acceptable for me that I get less from life due to things out of my control?
>>
>>37286758
So between getting less and getting nothing you choose nothing?
>>
>>37286795
That's cool bro. But were all primal apes trying to get pussy and women all want that silver back gorrila to impregnate them. Obviouse the silver back would be in charge of all the lesser beta chimps.
>>
>>37286791
No he doesn't. Why does that matter though? Why do you feel so entitled to the things chad was gifted?
>>
>>37286794
So someone who isn't content with having a worse life for things out of his control is mentally ill? It's normies who enforce this hierarchy by treating inferior people poorly compared to superior people.
>>
>>37286754
the choices you make in life are because of your personality
your personality comes from a variety of different things, such as your upbringing, the people you know, things that happen to you, genetics to an unknown degree, etc
now what do all those things have in common? oh, that's right, they're all based on where you were born and your parents, which is completely fucking random

i bet you're the type of person who thinks drug addicts create their own problems
>>
>>37286832
I just don't want to pretend I'm okay with arbitrary limitations enforced by normies.

>>37286848
Precisely because he was gifted with them. I want the same gifts. I don't see why he should get them and not me.
>>
>>37286826
They are not out of your control. It's a lie you keep telling yourself. You lie to yourself and to everyone. You could man up and become something but you don't want to.
>>
>>37286851
What are these out of control things you always mention and how do they prevent you from being a Chad?
>>
>>37286791
>Does Chad have to pay for plastic surgery?

One of the guys in my band is fairly ugly and overweight but it's a great musician (great as in actually a pro that gets job offers) and he still fucks tons of girls, has his own place and a pick up truck at age 25.
>>
>>37286864
You're the "we have no free will" type, desperately trying to convince yourself nothing is your fault.
>>
>>37286872
>I just don't want to pretend I'm okay with arbitrary limitations enforced by normies.

And you get nothing.
>>
>>37286872
You were gifted with lots of things Chad wasn't. You chose to waste them.
>>
>>37286874
Height isn't out of my control? Penis size? Facial bone structure? Intelligence? Hand to eye control and reaction time? (I know these two can be trained but your potential is decided by genes. You will get further if your untrained reaction time starts lower).
>>
>>37286904
you're the "you can do anything you want/everyone is equal" type, desperately trying to convince yourself that your success was earned fairly
>>
>>37286889
Examples are here >>37286920

>>37286893
Your point? If there even is one.

>>37286913
Let's say that you get kidnapped and the kidnapper tells you that you have two options. Suck his dick and be okay with doing it and for that you will get moldy bread, just enough to survive. Or not suck his dick and die of starvation. It's a question of backbone. Get more than nothing but throw away any self-respect and let myself be humiliated?

>>37286914
Like? I'd like you to tell me one thing that is better than being tall, attractive, hung, wealthy and intelligent. Oh and healthy.
>>
>>37286920
3/5 of those things could be fixed if you cared enough
>>
>>37286920
>Height
The leader of your country, the most powerful man in the world, is about 170cm.
>intelligence
That's your one and only excuse. You make Forrest Gump look like a genius. You are literally the most stupid human being on the planet. Even some chimps are smarter than you.
>>
>>37286976
You have never once asked a girl out. Why do you think you have no gf?
>>
>>37286996
Pointing one man out out of billions doesnt validate your argument to low iq motherfucker.
>>
>>37286893
If he fucks tons of girl, then he is not ugly.

You view him as ugly by your standards, which doesn't imply he is ugly to the part of the population that matters aka females.
>>
>>37286976
You are comparing having a boring life with a noral sex life with sucking a dick while kidnnaped.

In both cases you choose to die alone
>>
>>37286993
Surgery doesn't fix it. It still leaves you inferior. Your genes matter.

>>37286996
Except I'm not from Russia. You do know that eastern europe isn't limited to Russia, right?

That aside, it doesn't prove shit. Just go to google and put in "US president height average".

Also, insults are nice and all, they don't mean shit though.
>>
>>37287048
He is ugly and fat.It's just that playing in a band has social value.
>>
>>37287021
Wrong.

>>37287058
The analogy is what matters. Accepting that Chad gets more for things out of his control and acting like I'm okay with that is humiliating and shows no backbone.
>>
>>37287037
He is the one man out of billions. Every other man on the planet is getting laid.
>>
>>37287099
But you are okay with that. You accept yourself as a man of lesser value, and instead of trying to improve your value you just quit
>>
>>37287162
Point is, even if I improve I will still have low value. It's like when a teenager buys an old beaten up car and then tries to make it look great with tuning and stuff. The car is still old and beaten up and the internals suck, only now it tries to look like it's it's not. And everyone can tell.
>>
>>37287101
Well you and I know that's not true, and your attempt to turn my logic into your own deluded reality doesnt work either. .0000000000001 become presidents of their respective nations while on the other side Id say 1000 out of 1 remain incels which my assumption is probably complete bull shit but im just using those numbers from when I was back in high school.

So as you can see the numbers prove your argument invalid.

>well I already knew that

Well make your point clear already instead of saying dumb things every other second
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 360x140px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 360x140px
>>37287205

Still can't outrace a ferrari... but girls will want to sit on it.
>>
The difference between Chads and Robots it's that robots see the different paths that life can take and in how many ways life can fuck you in the asshole.
You see,the mentallity of a chads is like a child's mentallity a fairy tale they can only see the good in the bad without realizing what they are getting themselfs into,without realizing the pain they are ignoring, in the other hand a robot's mentallity is like the mentallity of an old and decaying man that can only see death and suffering from the place he is standing he can't look behind he can't remember good times the only thing he can think about is how life is useless and unsatisfying, a realistic point of view if you think about it, maybe a little bit more realistic than you would've like.
And that's why robots only keep digging the hole they've been put into, expecting to get better with each attempt of getting out of the hole and living the life they can only wish for.
But some stop trying because they realize that their efforts are worth absolutly nothing compared to chad's efford, they realized that they are only making the hole deeper and deeper with each try.
And if you add the mental illneses that most of them have,you are in for a ride
>>
>>37287272
Yeah but ferrari is still better. That's the point.
>>
>>37285515

I think I might know the guy in the pic (one in the vest) and he is the type that would make pic like that. Then again that picture is so grainy it could be any other skinny tall faggot with long hair and a safety vest. Fucking weird.
>>
>>37287267
How many other bitter virgins do you know? Zero? That's right. I don't know anyone in real life who is a bitter virgin. You are the exception. You are the outlier. And it's because of your own choice. You don't want a gf, you don't want a good life.
>>
>>37287302
Chads see the good and bad paths and still decide to forge ahead despite the risks. Robots only see bad paths and give up without even trying.
>>
I love how normies ITT just ignore the posts that prove them wrong and keep repeating the mantra about "MUH HARD WERK" and "MUH CHOICES"
>>
>>37287481
Were here in r9k and that's your point.
>>
>>37287498
Those are not robots, robots actually tried a lot of times a lot of different things but still failed at it.
And chads might take the bad paths but always recover thanks to external help.
Friendship and hopes that robots lack from the day of their birth.
>>
>>37286435
Life isn't fair faggot get over it
>>
>>37287602
And who makes it unfair? Who enforces the social hierarchy? You got it. Normies.
>>
>>37287522
>I love how normies ITT just ignore the posts that prove them wrong
>prove them wrong

Which ones? I haven't seen a single one.
>>
>>37287625
Normies are the reason you are still alive. Normies have mercy, 2000 years ago you would had ended in a pit, abandoned as a baby
>>
>>37286737
there's a reason the average height for CEOs is much higher than the national average, mate
>>
>>37287579
>robots actually tried a lot of times
No. That's a lie from start to finish. Robots are the ones who never tried or tried once with a half-assed attempt and gave up.

Elaborate on what you have tried "lots of times".
>>
>>37287719
And the average height of the richest 10 men in the world is below average. What's your point? That you would have been a CEO if you were taller? You fail.
>>
>>37287715
Once again

>Oh, you're angry that we treat you like shit? Well we could also KILL YOU!

Yeah, how do normies not deserve to be hated? They are the enemy. For everyone who is not Chad. Inferior people must realize that and treat them accordingly.

>>37287711
They just stop responding and start with insults and "hurr lief not fair".
>>
>>37287728
I've tried many times to change my life.
From trying to get a work to trying to make relationships with people which sadly failed.

I couldn't get a job because i'm a drop out that wasn't very good at school
And friends were hard to get because of the meme illness i have If you can call social anxiety a illness
>>
>>37287481
>I don't know anyone in real life who is a bitter virgin.
you're too dumb to realise why that is the case
>>
>>37286594
Do you think Seal or 50 Cent are ugly to women? Maybe you just don't know what traits women find attractive?
>>
>>37287759
But i didnt treat you like shit, i'm saying that NORMIES are the reason you have a decent life. You don't need to be greatful, just stop pretending you are a victim, no one is being mean to you, no one is being unfair. Normies are not forced to like you if there's nothing to like. What do you have to offer?
>>
>>37287715
>2000 years ago you would had ended in a pit, abandoned as a baby
that would have been preferential tbqh
>>
>>37287481
>I don't hear people talk about an extremely shameful and embarrassing thing in public so it must not exist
Nice logic normalfag
>>
>>37287927
They are also the reason I don't have a more decent life.

I don't have height or good looks to offer, but seeing as these are out of my control, it's unreasonable to ask for it.
>>
>>37287759
Give specific examples? You've been told to stop being a faggot and man up, but that's it. You've been told to stop wallowing in self-pity, but you angrily choose to continue to do so.
>>
>>37288050
Wait, so your idea of "stop being a faggot" is to accept that I will have to work hard all my life and for my hard work I will get less than Chad? That's not being a faggot to you?
>>
>>37287985
Why can't you get yourself a more decent life? Why can't you get skills, get a good job, get a nice life and girls? None of what you say makes sense.
>>
>>37288072
Yes, you have to work to get something. No, you will not be given anything for free. That's how the world works for everyone. Why should you be given money and girls for free with no effort when everyone else has to work for them?
>>
>>37288088
Once again, I know I can get a more decent life, but I will be working hard for what some men get just for being born. By default. The rich, tall, good looking.

I'm just not okay with working all my life to go from 0.1 to 0.5 when some men are born at 25 and can go up to 50 just because they got lucky.
>>
>>37288103
Once again, nice diversion.

Let me ask you something. Why should I be given less money and lower quality girls for my effort? Just because I got born with worse starting position?
>>
>>37288130
So because someone else has something for free, you don't even try to work for it? Are you braindead?
>>
>>37288130
>I will never be as rich as Bill Gates
>that's why I will never do any work in my life because it's not fair!
>>
>>37288148
Less money and lower quality girls than... who? The men who worked hard all their life for it? Yes, you don't deserve those because you're a lazy sack of shit.
>>
>>37288192
Why should I work when someone else gets a free pass? Or more importantly, why should I be happy to work for what some get for free? And why should I not hate those who got lucky and consider them my enemies? They are. They got lucky and yet they preach hard work.

>>37288193
Exactly.
>>
>>37288148
>Just because I got born with worse starting position?
Yes, absolutely. Nobody is saying it's fair, but it's the truth. If a guy both paralyzed from the neck down tried to be a construction worker, the same thing would happen
>>
>>37288217
You dumb fucking retard.

Hard work is necessary. Sure. But it's not sufficient! If someone gets born with shitty starting position and works hard, he will get less. UNACCEPTABLE!
>>
>>37288238
The guy paralyzed from neck down still gets a nicely paid job and hot wife. What does that say about you when you can't even do that?
>>
>>37288238
So look at this thread again. Look at all the retards who talked "hard work", "excuses" or "taking responsibility". How can you post this and at the same time talk about hard work? Are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>37288230
Nobody is telling you to be happy about it you fucking retard. But if you don't put any effort into life, it's entirely your fault that you stagnate
>>
>>37288252
Barack Obama was born in a pretty shitty starting position. In fact, far shittier than yours. He still became the president of Burgerland. He didn't do it by whining all day long on a Sri Lankan tea farming forum.
>>
>>37285515
>even disable people can find a way to be better
>implying the sympathy factor does not exist
>>
>>37288273
The paralyzed analogy is to show you that there's a threshold. He's not getting into construction or running marathons. But he can still have a successful life. He can become a teacher or a mathematician or something, if he works hard for it
>>
>>37288276
And if I told that you that I do put effort in my life and still am angry that Chad gets more success? What would you say then? Nothing, you would be happy. You would have me where you want to have me. Working hard at my inferior position while Chads get the spoils. With normies, you lose. CHAD OR DEAD!

>>37288283
He had great genes. Just look up his father.
>>
>>37288332
Yeah but he works hard to be a teacher or a mathematician while Chad gets much more without work. That is a problem.
>>
>>37288339
He's very intelligent. That's his main asset. Still, do you think he would have become anything if he decided to be like you, never working for anything? He worked hard for his goals.
>>
>>37288339
>And if I told that you that I do put effort in my life and still am angry that Chad gets more success
Be my fucking guest. But if you don't do anything with your life other than watch chinese cartoons and play video games, you have no right to complain
>>
>>37288372
Yeah but apart from his intelligence he's also tall and attractive.
>>
>>37288359
>Chad gets much more without work
Stop lying. This doesn't happen. You can cherrypick a rare exception but it's just that, an exception.

Chad is Chad because he worked for it. Not because he was born into it. Otherwise you wouldn't have all these kissless virgin basement-dwellers on /r9k/ who could become Chads if they just chose to.
>>
>>37288380
Yeah, then I am your fucking guest since I work hard.

Why don't I have more? Did I choose not to be born a Chad?
>>
>>37288398
And which of the trio of intelligent, tall, attractive, do you think was the reason why he succeeded? America should be full of dumb but tall or attractive half-blacks born to single moms who are successful.
>>
>>37288431
>Why don't I have more?
Because you haven't earned it
>>
>>37288407
Oh right.

>Chad is Chad because he worked for it.
You really are retarded, aren't you? Hard work is necessary, but not sufficient. He worked hard for it, but if he didn't have Chad genes, he wouldn't have made it this far. Nuh-uh.
>>
>>37288431
Little Chad chose to mow his neighbor's lawn and get $5 to buy candies. You chose not to. Then you complain that Little Chad was given candy for free, and you deserved to be given it.
>>
>>37288441
A combination of these. That's the key.

>>37288449
How are you people so retarded?

You admit that good starting position helps you get more, but then you talk about earning success. Do you not see what you're saying?
>>
>>37288455
Your definition of Chad genes is "anyone who is not me, I'm a special snowflake".
>>
File: Sad.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>tfw used to amazing at sports
>tfw had friends
>tfw in high school all my friends started partying and getting gfs
>lose all friends because i was the ugliest kid in school (some girls said on normiebook)

If i wasnt born with a cleft lip and average looking i would be chad or atleast a normie
>>
>>37288473
You done thinking up fantasy situations to help your "point"?

Chad got born attractive, thanks to it he got positive feedback, was more confident and ultimately succesfull. Looks. That's where it is.

I really didn't want to drink tonight but I'm gonna have to if I want to endure the stupidity of people ITT.
>>
>>37288481
What was your starting position then? Did you live your entire life on the streets, not being able to go to school, never learning how to read or write?

Oh wait, you didn't. You chose to fap to animu in the basement while everyone else was working.
>>
>>37288481
>gets proved wrong
>y-you people are retarded!!1
>>
>>37288523
Please do drink and hopefully you will drink enough to die from alcohol poisoning. Humanity doesn't need to waste its resources keeping alive a piece of shit like you.
>>
>>37288493
My definition of Chad genes is anyone who is at least one of these

1.) More intelligent
2.) Born into wealthier, higher status family
3.) More tall, attractive or bigger penis

Also some more obviously, but these are the ones which come to mind.
>>
>>37288523
So Chad's "looks" grabbed the lawnmower and mowed the lawn? Is that what you HONESTLY believe?
>>
>>37288526
You're wrong.

>>37288543
You didn't prove me wrong. Hard work is necessary, not sufficient. If I worked hard and earned X, while Chad worked hard and earned X^2 because his starting position, then it's not about earning.

>>37288552
So I'm a piece of shit because I don't want to accept your unfair treatment? Please do tell me more.
>>
>>37285515
This must be how black people feel when whites pretend to understand them
>>
File: 1437409988311.png (19KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
1437409988311.png
19KB, 503x644px
>>37285515
I think the Chad thing is just a bunch of pretending. We don't really hate other guys for being better than us and scoring all the chicks, good for them, some guys just hate that girls see 1% of guys at 9/10's and the rest as 5/10's or worse. They don't even have a chance for a meaningful relationship, to get to know a girl, because they were born wrong.
not that you'd want or could even have a meaningful relationship with chick, but the point is getting laid is such a big, uncontrollable motivator that I guess some dudes do blame Chad for being so great he gets 15 girls and he gets 0. but it wasn't up to Chad. it was up to the girls
>>
>>37288583
No, Chad looks is what made the neighbor give him 5$ while ugly short Bob would get 1$ or nothing. Lookism is very real.
>>
I don't even *want* to be a Chad. It pisses me the fuck off that that's apparently the only way to be attractive to significant numbers of women instead of only appealing to a small subset of them.
>>
File: 1484955002401.jpg (9KB, 172x145px) Image search: [Google]
1484955002401.jpg
9KB, 172x145px
>>37288629
>Lookism is very real.
>>
>>37288606
You are accepting unfair treatment. You are accepting being a nobody. Most people do not accept it and do something.
>>
>>37288666
Great argument. Also nice trips.

Care to say anything on topic?
>>
>>37285668
fpbp

I'm not asking Chads to constantly be apologetic for the fact that life dealt them a royal flush, but at least be cognizant of the fact that it was the dealer and luck that gave you the leg-up in your success.
>>
>>37288606
>Obama became president of USA
>I can never become president of USA
>therefore I must never work for anything and become a basement-dwelling raging virgin!
>>
>>37288680
You're wrong. If you work hard, you are accepting normie unfair treatment.
>>
>>37288721
Getting a nice life, good job, being popular with girls, is accepting unfair treatment? Whatever, you refuse to accept your "unfair treatment" by continuing to rot in your basement without ever working a day in your life.
>>
>>37288719
He's not gonna accept the fact that it's his own fault he's a waste of space
>>
>>37288628
>that graph
So 6% of the most attractive women use okcupid, but 0% of the most attractive men don't?
>>
>>37288714
You were dealt a full house, a better hand than anyone. And you folded. Even though you would have won. All because you didn't get a royal straight flush.
>>
>>37288765
>Getting a nice life, good job, being popular with girls, is accepting unfair treatment?
Yes if you get less than Chad for more effort. And you do.

What makes you think I'm a basement dweller? You could not be more wrong. I have a full time job (over average pay), live on my own and have a car.
>>
>>37285515
>Brags about how superior he is
>Spends day on imageboard for virgins arguing with them

Such a hard working person you are arguing online to betas
>>
>>37288773
He's way too far gone. He's been posting on /r9k/ since who knows how long. He truly is mentally ill and needs help. He's far beyond reason.
>>
>>37288799
Not him, but I don't see what's wrong about that.
>>
>>37288799
I didn't fold, I got outplayed at every possible turn and ran out of chips. It's not that I didn't try, it's that I failed.
>>
>>37288817
Worst of all is he thinks he's helping us and at the end of the day Stacy is gonna pat him on the back before she heads out to fug Tyrone
>>
File: 1348432525902.jpg (183KB, 660x450px) Image search: [Google]
1348432525902.jpg
183KB, 660x450px
>no life is easy
>>
>>37288296
>implying the sympathy factor does not exist
Absolute bullshit. One of my best friends got sepsis and lost both legs. Do you know what "sympathy" he gets? Fucking none. He could just lay in bed all day, but instead he gets up every morning, puts on a pair of prosthetic legs, and does whatever he wants. He's made his life the way it is, not some bullshit "sympathy factor"
>>
>>37285515
Not saying chads dont work hard but being born tall and good looking sets u far ahead in the race. However, using that as an excuse to just rot in ur basement is kinda lame. Being born ugly fucking sucks dick.

T. 5'6 ugly as fuck manlet
>>
>>37288662
this. being chad seems exhausting as an introvert. thing is nobody likes introverts
>>
>>37288868
You didn't try. Liar. You folded on the first attempt.
>>
>>37288975
>no u didn't!

Alrighty then. Later, homo.
>>
>>37288927
Height is irrelevant compared to looks. The good-looking manlet will always be superior to the tall plain-looking guy.
>>
>>37288997
>she ragequits
Lmao you can't make this shit up
>>
>>37288937
For me, it goes beyond simply being an introvert (and an INFP at that, which is another "problem"). It's also the whole thing about being really muscular and sexually dominant and shit like that. I don't mind staying thin, but I don't want to be really muscular and be expected to play the role such a physique implies (sexually dominant, will fight to protect a girl, all that stuff). I'd like to be seen as a slender, beautiful man.

I came across the term "male lesbian" recently, and I think it fits me. I basically want a women to be into me in the same way a lesbian is into her female lover, with no expectations of traditional gender role shit.
>>
>>37288901
chad: easy, Stacy: super easy, Tyrone: normal, robot: hard, rich fucks/jews: fucking cheats ruining the game, dog: super hard, dog in korea: nightmare mode oh god why
>>
>>37289165
Here's a hint: most girls aren't attracted to muscular roid rats. It's the gay guys who are. When you see someone on /r9k/ post pics of a "Chad", it's usually a guy that girls would not find attractive, but gay guys would.
>>
>>37289228
Robots are not born, though. It's a choice to become one.
>>
>>37286238
>And you see a lot of robots from perfectly good homes, who continue to support them even when they are NEETs living in the basement.

No, their existence is mere assumption.

You or anyone else wouldn't see or notice them if they're basement shut-ins.
>>
File: 1495245576571.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1495245576571.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>37289258
This is what normies believe
origii
>>
>>37289284
Nice argument. You didn't even present any facts proving otherwise. It's the truth, you know it's the truth, but your angry denial prevents you from seeing it.
>>
>>37285780
it was easy to make friends, your parents got you music lessons, you were popular and it was cool to be in a shitty band so you and your friends made some, the gym teacher associated your popularity and good looks with winning vollyball and you got special treatment, the teachers were nice to you so you enjoyed learning, you were popular with the kids so you enjoyed the school system, and it is all because of your good looks/parents.

vs

people avoided you, your parents didn't even get you swimming lessons, you had no friends to make a band with even if you wanted to, the gym teacher hated you because he associated your bad looks with loosing, the teachers were assholes to you so you hated their classes, you had to pretend you have something to do during breaks causing you anxiety and boredom making you hate the school system, and it is all because of your bad looks/parents.
>>
>>37289320
Only denial ITT is the normies who just stop responding when cornered and keep repeating their dumb platitudes.
>>
>>37289234>
>37289165

Right, it's such an outdated view that women only want roided gym rats. Femanon I've been talking to for a couple weeks says that pic related is her idela type.
Guys that look like this but complain about tfw no gf just have shit personalities
>>
>>37289407
That's her ideal type for beta provider, not fuck buddy
>>
>>37289320

Some make this choice, yes, but others are manufactured through years of social isolation, abuse at home/school from various people, having shit genetics that makes them utterly undesirable to the opposite or even same sex, and many factors beyond their control.

Yes, some robots can fight their way out of it, just as some ultrachad can have a shit life and become a robot, but the vast majority of robots are born and built, for most of us, it's not a choice, just the hand we were dealt.

I have a job, but that's about the only possitive thing that can be said. When not at work I sit in my home, alone in my room, waiting on my disabled mom. My dad abused us, drank all our money away, gave me no direction, taught me jack shit, and beat my ass on the daily for no discenerable reason besides existing. I've had firearms put to my face by the same man, and told to ignore it all by my mom and told that 'oh it's not so bad' by everyone i've ever told. No anon, this wasn't a choice, I've been socially crippled since I was a boy and no amount of therapy or just 'manning up' is going to fix me. Fuck you.
>>
>>37289407
Look at his jaw, look at his chin, look at his eye area.

It's all up to luck.
>>
>>37289445
Boo fucking hoo. There are Chads whose childhood has been much worse. You are choosing to be a failure, nothing else. It's never too late to man up and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>37289407
how can a guy like that develop a good personality when he's called a faggot and bullied by normal guys 24/7 everywhere he goes?
>>
>>37289597
This has already been addressed ITT.

Even Chads who had shitty childhood are still tall and attractive. That doesn't go away and gives them an advantage.
>>
>>37289612
Because he's not been called a faggot and bullied by normal guys 24/7. Neither have you.
>>
>>37289234
if you're attracted to feminine men as a women, why pretend like you're straight?

you're just a lesbian
>>
>>37289651
>Even Chads who had shitty childhood are still tall and attractive.
That's not true though. It's just another one of your lies. Prove it. You can't. You are wrong and you know it. You are a pathetic liar and you know it.
>>
>>37289673
I'm an angry basement-dwelling kissless virgin but I am an expert on what girls like: the post.
>>
>>37285515
>being male
>easy

This is why shitposting is for boys, sweety.
>>
>>37289746
Well it's easy to prove. Having a shitty childhood doesn't make you shorter or less attractive. Only way it could make you shorter is if you were SEVERELY malnutritioned. Doesn't happen that often, actually I have never seen it happen.
>>
>>37285515

True. No life is easy... In a competition.

Now imagine if you didn't exist.

I don't hate you, I hate competition. I hate having to do anything. I love myself like no one else on planet earth and in my perfect world I do only stuff I enjoy and yet, always win and get whatever the fuck I want. And in this fantasy, I'm feared like I got to the top with massive effort.

Unlike some retards on this board, I will not justify my envy and hate with "b-but muh justice! muh incapability!". I absolutely admit, there is no justice in my claims, nothing associable for an empathethic human being. It is only my selfishness. But doesn't it make more sense this way? And why shouldn't I act out on it?
>>
>>37289527
His jawline isn't anything special. He just starves himself to maintain it and his overall appearance.
>>
>>37289819
You're simply wrong. All I have to say here.

Once again, genes, bones, all that matters.
>>
>>37289781
You make a desperate connection here that being shorter and less attractive makes you a robot. That's simply not true. Many, even most, robots are tall and decent-looking. But they choose to become robots.
>>
>>37289842
You are a basement-dwelling virgin. What makes you think you understand how life works? How society works? You have not even talked to another human being other than your mom for 5+ years.
>>
>>37289842
What? My point was that you don't HAVE to be a ~dude bro gotta lift~ to get any kind of female attention. This guy posted of /fa/ and had legions of girls bursting their pussies over him simply because he's white, attractive, and dresses well.
>>
>>37289936
>Many, even most, robots are tall and decent-looking.
[Citation needed]

I'm not talking about robots in particular. Just about people with bad genes in general.
>>
>>37289962
I'm a virgin, I'm not basement dweller.

I have a full time job (not burger flipping, but actual career). I talk to people every day. You could not be more wrong.

Also your whole argument is pretty much an ad hominem.

>>37289967
Yeah my point was that genes always win.
>>
>>37289762
nice argument, as to be expected from a women.
>>
>>37289597

No shit faglord, there's always someone who has it worse, it doesn't devalue having shit dropped on your head your entire life and be expected to make something out of yourself when you have no connections, no friends, no resources of any kind. Shit, I'm lucky to have the job I have so I can finance my life, but that's all I have and I had to work my nuts off to get it. You're missing the point entirely you stupid normie faggot motherfucker.

I bet you tell people with cancer they chose to have it too, don't you.
>>
>>37290068
She's not wrong. I'd fugg >>37289407 in a heartbeat
>>
>>37290121

Seconded. Would fuck that boipucci hard and let him fuck mine in return. And then play vidya.
>>
>>37286413
No retard...he is fuckin right and you alla are so self-centered that you don't even understand that. The world doesn't owe you shit.if you all just tried to better yourself, maybe you won't end up being 'Chad' but at least you would Have something to be proud of, something to ne happy about. But no, you prefer whining about what you don't get, assuming it is JUST determined to be that way coz environment, coz genetic. Grow a pair, grow up, take a responsability for once and fuckin try.
>>
>>37290259
>maybe you won't end up being 'Chad'
Unacceptable. If Chads can have a great life for things thanks to advantages out of their control, then I want it also.

Grow a pair? Don't make me fucking laugh. To accept that Chad has a huge advantage and not consider him your enemy would mean having no balls.
>>
>>37290259

I fucking hate this place. I want to wake up a glorious absolute dictator tomorrow, with one (or all) of my desirable girlfriends giving me a blowjob, and not feel tired for once because of the stupid fucking things I have to do on a daily basis like eat and walk and ride the subway and do tests in an absurdly short amount of time. And I want to be immortal so I don't have to go down the shitter once I live out 60 years. I'm so fucking tired. I may have all the means but I want something more. I want the world.
>>
>>37290414
fucking normie. i bet you wouldn't help all of us robots out if you were a dictator
>>
>>37290466

Why should I have helped you? Also, I'm a bitter virgin just like you
>>
>>37290485
well we're all bitter virgins. it would save lives.
>>
>>37290510

Why should I care about saving lives? I'm all that matters to myself. All I would save is my entertaining brothers, my genius dad and the sexy sexy girls I would fuck (and a harem for my family too).
>>
>>37290543
>Why should I care about saving lives?
because we're here for you when you're low, so you would be there for us when we're low
>>
>>37290634

What have you ever done for me? You've only ever lied to me, just like the school and everyone else in my life. All rational though I have is accidental and certainly not your merit.
>>
>>37290744
You're lying to us. Why should we feel sympathy for you?
>>
>>37290296
You chose to not be Chad. You chose to be a failure. No matter how much you try to deny it, that is the one and only truth. It's never too late to change your mind. You can become Chad, but only if you want to.
>>
>>37286653
Appearance is certainly important, but not as much for males. The main thing is to be confident. And of course, hygiene and not being a fat fuck, but it's not TOO hard.
>>
>>37290971
>>37291060
Both already addressed ITT. You're both wrong.
>>
>>37291191
>hurrdurr you're wrong

It's not exactly "addressing you're wrong". You have been shown, over and over again, that you are wrong and you are a failure because you chose to be. But you deliberately ignore the facts.
>>
File: IMG_20170424_164555.jpg (9KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_164555.jpg
9KB, 640x360px
>>37285780
>everyone can avoid being a NEET
Nice bait, almost had my hopes up for a second
>>
>>37286976
Nothing is in your control, determinism dude.
>>
>>37287308
There is ALWAYS gonna be someone better than you, fuckface.

Doesn't mean you can't try.
>>
Guy on the left: wears vans

Faggot on the right: converse cuckboi
>>
>>37289343
>robots actually believe they are in the right
>>
>>37289842
You are far too gone in the black hole.
You cannot be saved. You are getting delusional, not able to see reality for what it is.
It's like a reverse BDD, where everyone else but you is super-attractive.

But since you are too far gone to save, there is nothing I can do for you.
>>
>>37289981
POST ORIGINAL

PIC
I
C
>>
File: 1495012851929.png (516KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495012851929.png
516KB, 640x480px
>>37285975
>The good-looking virgin NEETs
>>
>>37291909
So you're telling me you've NEVER seen a good-looking anon post is pic in a thread?

I've seen numeous faces of r9k threads where many robots look good.
>>
>>37292008
Mmm hmm, yeah... "robots."
>>
>>37292044
Seriously? That's your argument? That's like saying:
>no terrorists are muslim, because I say so.
>Look at this, these muslims were terrorists.
>B-B-UT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE SINCE NO TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM!
>>
>>37292145
Yes anon, I'm sure /soc/ tourists are totally robots.
>>
>>37292224
You're basically denying facts at this point
>>
>>37292248
Whatever you gotta tell yourself to feel like you've got the upper hand in an inconsequential internet argument.
>>
>>37292286
You have no counter-argument. All you provide with is unsubstantiated refusal and denial of my point.
>>
>>37292286
Did I corner the sad little robot? Did you run out of regurgitated, half-baked robot """"arguments""""?
>>
>>37292345
>>37292471
>getting so angry you reply to the same post twice
what is your endgame
>>
>>37292623
>angry
It's a chinese embroidery board, kiddo.
My endgame is to make you understand that looks aren't everything.
>>
>>37292623
To suck a million cocks.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.