[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's insane how much the college experience differs depending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492023094999.jpg (146KB, 1080x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1492023094999.jpg
146KB, 1080x1028px
It's insane how much the college experience differs depending on who you are. I have a friend who went to parties, lived in a house with his friends, went on roadtrips, got laid, etc. I'm 23, spent 5 years at school, and made 2 friends there the whole time and just studied in the library the rest of the times. Spent Friday nights jerking off and playing TF2. Didn't get a very high GPA either and am currently unemployed.

Fuck trustfunders and fuck Chad. I just wanted to get that off my back.
>>
what did you study?

I'm about to enter uni in the fall and am pretty ambivalent about the whole thing.
>>
>>37285252
Not just who you are, but who you are surrounded by. I entered college with an open mind hoping to have those kind of experiences, but how do I go to parties and get laid if my friends want to stay indoors and play mario kart? Too socially akward to go and meet people on my own ;_;
>>
>>37285273
Computer engineering. I don't have any work experience so it's just applying after applying with nothing in sight.

>>37285302
You gotta find some new friends my man. Not necessarily Chad but normal people who know women. I got introduced to some women but it was few and far between, and never lost my virginity because they were all taken. I went to some parties but unless you're popular enough to get into the frat houses, you might go to some generic house parties where there aren't too many girls and none of them want to talk to you. Of course a night of Mario Kart with friends sounds pretty comfy, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>37285388
>You gotta find some new friends

I am about to graduate college and nobody is looking to make new friends ;_; How do I make new friends when everyone already has close groups?
>>
>>37285388
ah ok. yeah i want to fall for the stem meme but i'm really underdeveloped in the maths department, so the only stem major i could do is biology or something. but i don't want to go into the medical field, so it's pretty pointless.

also, even if i did, like it is in your situation, there's no guarantee i'll get a job anyway.

what i would really like is to major in philosophy, but that's such a meme.
>>
>>37285252
>nights spent playing TF2 and jerking off

Every night is TF2 night for me.
>>
>>37285252
With no social life or job what kept you from getting a high GPA?
>>
>>37285602
Being a brainlet in computer engineering. Many of my classes only awarded A's for the top 10-15% and that's almost impossible to get into so most of my grades were B's plus I got a few C's here and there in the engineering math classes.

>>37285489
Even if you do shitty in STEM you learn a lot of valuable skills. Maybe go down the business route if you're not too mathematically inclined and are worried about failing.
>>
>>37285521
This guy gets it because this is a super original comment.
>>
It'll work out if you keep working I spent most high school and college losing out and getting bullied or left out by Chad. Stayed virgin until 28, when I married a Stacy who likes scifi, has d cup breasts and gives regular bjs.
>medbot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.