[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are two kinds of women: Those who are in a relationship,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2051.jpg (75KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2051.jpg
75KB, 528x528px
There are two kinds of women: Those who are in a relationship, and those who don't want one.

Prove me wrong.
>>
That -might- be true for older women, disregard them and go for young ones (preferably legal tho)
>>
>>37284987
Wut? It's even more true for young ones.
>>
>>37284967
and the award for most confused erection of the week goes to...
>>
You do realize that there are windows (sometimes brief sometimes not) where women are single and want a relationship.
>>
>life is so easy as a girl
t. guy who literally cant even talk to girls yet knows everything about females and the female experience.
>>
>neither of us have arms or legs
no
>both of us dont have legs
no
>one of us has arms and one of us has legs
megazoid
>>
>>37285707

>one of us has arms and one of us has legs

Film called "The Crippled Masters"

Not making this shit up.
>>
>>37284967
>that image

Oregano
>>
>>37285687
No such windows. They could hop on OkCupid and have their pick of dudes begging for the privilege of buying them dinner.
>>
>tfw no nugget gf
>>
>>37285699
All the femanons I talk to have had guys obsessing over them and asking them out.
>>
>>37286902
All the femanons?

Probably best to speak to women in your community. Or a local dating site? Not that I know I haven't dated since middle school Idk what you would do as an adult unless you got a girl from work
>>
I'm too crazy to be able to hold a relationship. I want one, but I always fuck it. No one can handle this.
>>
>>37286984
What do you do that's crazy? I've always loved my weirdness
>>
File: 1.jpg (69KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69KB, 660x443px
>>37285687
Ah, to be naive again
>>
>>37286938
Women are women. Point is they could all have a bf if they stopped rejecting guys.
>>
In my little town it's not uncommon to meet women in their twenties that are bombshell beautiful but had never had a man approach them so they're khv. Or women who have had a few boyfriends but never anything sexual or meaningful

Yall were born in the wrong places
>>
>>37287169
Men could all have girlfriends if they lowered their standards. It's just a point of everyone had a certain partner in mind. They don't just wanna take the first person that comes up to them
>>
>>37287208
The fuck do you live?

>Implying they wouldn't reject me anyway
>>
>>37287230
Ugly girls aren't approaching me either. Women only need to exist and wait for guys to ask them out, no initiative required. I've been scared to talk to girls ever since kindergarten, while if I were a girl who was afraid to talk to guys I'd still have a boyfriend by now.
>>
>>37287239
I'm from Oklahoma. I quit the dating scene at 15 cuz I found a girl I wanted to keep. But there's older women who are khv too. My buddy married one he met on instagram. And my wife has some friends who have never been involved with a man or they've had one boyfriend. Idk what it is with guys in our town. It's not like there are more women then men, the guys tend to move off and do other things. Also legal age is 16 so that opens some doors
>>
>>37287283
That is true. Most women want you to approach then and society makes it acceptable. That's why you gotta just push yourself to ask them out
>>
>>37287008
I'm not quirky weird. I've had ex bfs thinking that I was a legit psycho.
I'm nice and a little shy in the beginning, I put a lot of effort in the relationship and make sure my partner is happy and feeling loved. Then I become really clingy. Then something clicks and I start doubting everything, having intrusive paranoid thoughts about how I'm being tricked in some way, he's not what he says he is, he doesn't really love me, etc. Then he does something I don't like and my interest is over, just like that. Some passive-aggressive behaviour, some overt aggression, then warm reconciliation, then everything again until one of us drops it.
>>
>>37287325
Even if I asked them out I'd never get past the first date. I can't think of anything to say around girls my age, I can't even look them in the eye or make smalltalk. That would be cute if I were female.
>>
>>37284967
I bet she has a handsome bf
>>
>>37287136
>43% have a backup man
This means that:
>34% of women are in contact with a backup man
>6% of women have stronger feelings for a backup man than for their current partner
>22% of partners are aware their girlfriend has a backup man
>7% of women have a backup man that is their partner's friend
>4% of women have had a backup man confess their love to them
Really puts things in perspective, doesn't it?
Also this doesn't specify if single women were taken into account .
>>
>>37287346
That's pretty normal but that needs to be handled. I could never date someone who didn't trust me. Just as well I will never ask where my wife is, or to see her phone etc. Your partner needs to be someone you can whole heartily trust
>>
>>37287388
You just have to not defeat yourself. Just trick yourself into a minute of confidence and do what you want say what you want without thinking. Women are pretty easy going the Internet just makes them seem difficult.

>>37287405
I wouldn't put too much belief into this pic. Doesn't say what study. Who did it. What the population was. What location. What age. It gives no information
>>
>>37287450
>do what you want say what you want without thinking.

So applogize, run home, and puke from anxiety?

I've never even had a female friend IRL. It always feels like they'll think I'm hitting on them even if I'm just saying hi.
>>
>>37287413
I also never ask him these things, anon. I just decide that I'm being lied to and lose interest. Then I feel like I'm playing an act and resent him...
>>
I know a 3/10 fat nerdy woman who has turned down a bunch of guys. I think she might be a virgin too :o
>>
>>37287572
She falls under the "doesn't want a relationship" category.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>37284967
There are more women than men in the USA and Europe by population

so logically some of them would get left out statistically, not men
>>
>>37287169
>Women are women. Point is they could all have a bf if they stopped rejecting guys.
No they couldn't, there are more women than men
>>
File: IMG_4471.png (155KB, 910x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4471.png
155KB, 910x632px
>>37287611
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THIS

THERE ARE MORE *OLD* WOMEN BECAUSE FEMALES LIVE LONGER
>>
>>37287655
there are more female babies born than male babies

2010 Census population, 157.0 million were female (50.8 percent) while 151.8 million were male (49.2 percent).
>>
>>37287642
See the pic below yours. The excess of women are elderly widows who aren't planning to remarry.

Between 105 and 107 boys are born for every 100 girls.
>>
>>37287655
still more women than men total

BTFO
>>
>>37287679
Opposite here in Canada, hm.

>The overall female and male age distributions in Canada were similar in 2010, with slim but perceptible differences between the youngest age groups and wider differences between the oldest age groups. For example, 48.6% of children under age 10 were girls and 51.4% were boys. In fact the sex ratio at birth, on average, is 105 boys born for every 100 girls.
>>
>>37284967
is that from the upcoming Katawa Shoujo dlc?
>>
>>37287537
Just don't over think it.just treat them the same way you would guy friends. They aren't different, just people. You gotta try hard and shut off your mind and just be you.

>>37287571
You gotta buis up your confidence,if you leave your self open and get cheated on then yeah that sucks but you learn who he really is and you get closer to finding tell person who will treat you like you,deserve to be treated.

>>37287572
That might not speak to the men though, she ight have her own issues that leads her to turning down men.or she may bell be closet gay
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.