[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So why don't you have a girlfriend anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8269.jpg (31KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8269.jpg
31KB, 400x320px
>So why don't you have a girlfriend anon?
>>
Girlfriend? I cant even get a normal friend!
>>
>>37284626
Because, grandma, my sweet, wrinkled rose...
You won't reciprocate my undying affections.
>>
>>37284641
lol iktf fellow anonymous internet friend! >>>/adv/
>>
>>37284626
Fack off grandma
>>
>>37284664
Yes, and come hither instead, my geriatric goddess!
>>
>>37284664
That is no way to talk to your grandma anon!!
>>
>>37284626
I got no money and time for love

besides, the only girl I like is the only one I can't talk to properly, so that's that
>>
all the interesting ones are taken and I'm too busy
>>
>>37284626
Life isn't what it used to grandma. Women lie and cheat much more these days. and they feel much more entitled. It's a loser's game, and I'm not going to play it.
>>
File: 1493406398986.png (223KB, 533x476px) Image search: [Google]
1493406398986.png
223KB, 533x476px
>>37284626
>>So why don't you have a girlfriend anon?
Ehh, uhhm, i-i want to have a job and stable i-income then i'll find a gf. *gulps*
>>
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>37284626
I love telling people I'm too busy for women even though they and I both know it's complete bullshit and I couldn't get one even if I tried
>>
women have never and will never find me attractive
>>
File: 1479994317044.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1479994317044.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>37284626
>tfw my grandma doesn't remember who I am
Alzheimer is a wonderful thing
>>
File: the_end.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
the_end.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>37285295
happened to me
>women have never and will never find me attractive
>"but anon, don't say that, you are so handsome"
>it won't work that way grandma
>>
thank dog I dont have a good relationship with my grandparents so I dont care if I disappoint them

my dad is scared about his health and really wants grand kids. I dont have the heart to tell him it's never going to happen
>>
>>37284626
My wife would be upset, I imagine.
>>
I ghost my grandmothers and any female relatives because they're the reason I don't have a gf.

"Muh career" as an excuse to fuck Chad while I'm completely ignored all the good years of my life.
>>
File: 508815.jpg (163KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
508815.jpg
163KB, 640x780px
>>37285458
>because they're the reason I don't have a gf.
In what way?
>>
even if I wasnt ugly and had no personality, I still dont like being around other people and I dont feel comfortable with intimacy or touching other people
>>
>>37285694
Same. I can touch other people but i dislike when other do the same for me. I keep other people at distance all the time.
>>
>>37285501

As I said, my grandparents' generation - the women - had a high standard of living and everything, but they were 'bored'. The older generations of women fully encouraged the younger generations of women to 'aspire' to be whatever they wanted... in a society that was ALREADY incredibly sexist towards men, where men had all sorts of shitty duties and obligations and burdens while women had various privileges. They are in huge part responsible for the culture today.

I've seen it in person, egging younger women on to doing whatever they want... completely ignoring the basic wishes of younger men.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 356x333px
>>37284626
M-maybe you could be m-my girlfriend gam gam
>>
>>37284626
My grandma always wanted to see me with a girlfriend. She thought I was handsome, and I guess I kinda look a bit like her late husband (he died of cancer in the 70's, before I was born).

She passed away a few years ago. I'm now 30 and still a KHV. I'm sorry, grandma...
>>
beacause Granny your weird obsessions with jarred peaches scares them off.
>>
Mabye you could be my girlfriend tonight
>>
>tell family I'm too busy studying
>I'm not, but it was better than saying "I hate going out"
>eventually relatives give up hope and stop asking
>end up getting a gf literally a month after I graduate at age 26
Feels good
>>
>>37284626
There's a girl that I really love.

She's intelligent and all that shit. We can have deep conversations.
But it won't work because it'd be race mixing and our families wouldn't allow it because we believe in different religions.
Too bad.
It would be so great though. Every time finish talking to her, my chest hurts.
>>
>>37287971
Who gives a fuck about that man, go for it.
Think about every fuckhead here who will never even have a chance at love and will die alone and do it.
>>
>>37284626
because this new generation of women have loose morals and people actually defend sluts. I am sick and tired of it. society has become so bad that you don't even see the difference between a regular girl and a prostitute. both get passed around by different guys and both demand money. in the past women were actually better then prostitutes at least they had their chastity.
>>
>>37284626

Because I want to be the girlfriend and have a boyfriend.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.