[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgetting I have anxiety?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1495501932294.jpg (29KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1495501932294.jpg
29KB, 250x333px
Is it possible to forget I have anxiety? I feel like if I could train myself to forget I have anxiety for even a day it would go away eventually. I catch myself thinking about it everyday since 2015 when it started and that only gives me panic attacks, I'm sick of it. I just want to forget I'm fucked up and convince myself I'm normal for a day.
>>
>>37284433
Bash your head into a wall until you can't remember having anxiety but you probably won't remember much else either.
>>
>>37284465
wow thank
>>
>>37284433
One of the best ways to get away from anxiety is to forget about it. If you're always obsessing over it, it'll stick to you like tar. But if you push it away enough it'll stay away
>>
>>37284433
SORT YOURSELF OUT
ree
>>
File: 1476732608175.png (45KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1476732608175.png
45KB, 1314x1054px
>>37284604
im trying man bleev me
>>
>>37284526
This guy gets it. Thinking about anxiety tends to give more anxiety, then you might get that thing like "am I anxious enough to have this anxiety" and doubt yourself so you'll never get over it.
Best to just deny you have anxiety friend.
>>
>>37284433
It's not possible to forget one has anxiety, as covering up something doesn't change the fact that the it is still there. The best way to deal with anxiety then is to resolve it. Practice Bhakti-yoga by chanting rounds of the Hare Krsna mantra daily. I promise that the anxiety will fall away if you do so.
>>
>>37284433
Go to the gym and exercise xddd
>>
>>37284433
My gf used to have anxiety. She got over it with behavior therapy.
>>
>>37285205
Don't you have pamphlets to be handing out right now?
>>
>>37285248
OP asked how to rid himself of anxiety and all I did was offer a solution
>>
>>37285379
>>37285248
You cannot merely think anxiety away, much like you can't supress desires with thoughts alone. It has to be done through a proper process, through meditation or yoga.
>>
>>37285409
and/or benzodiazepines
>>
>>37285449
Relief by way of intoxicants is temporary, progress made through yoga is permanent.
>>
>>37285205
doesn't sound like your making all that up so i guess it's worth a try, anything is better than the current hell i live
>>
I don't know if this will help, but when I was diagnosed with Anxiety I just couldn't accept it. I felt like a complete pussy, because I always prided myself on being mentally and physically tough. So, anytime I had an anxiety attack or panic attack I would insult myself, call myself a pussy and tell myself to stop being a fucking faggot and a little Tumblr girl. It helped me forget about it, now I'm Anxiety free.
>>
>>37285972
Everything I've said is backed up by the Bhagavad-Gita, if you want to know the full process in detail, I recommend reading the "As It Is" translation.
>>
Your anxiety might be a symptom of low self esteem, so just raise your opinion of yourself, it's easy just keep telling yourself you're great

It might seem wrong at first, like you're lying to yourself but just keep at it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.