[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which fucking game should I play I don't know which one to play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 6580978904864.jpg (223KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
6580978904864.jpg
223KB, 800x800px
Which fucking game should I play I don't know which one to play
>>
>Titanfall 2
>on PS4

Kys
>>
>>37283747
Metro desu
>>
Game of life
>>
>>37283747
GO steal something mah nigga
>>
>>37283774
TITANFALL 2 AND THE PS4 ARE MASTERPIECES THE BLUE COMPLIMENTS THE GAME YOU SHIT
>>
>>37284343
you can unironically outperform the ps4 with a 3 years old budge at release gpu... (750ti)
>>
>>37284367
lol I have one of those lying in my basement
>>
>>37284367
SHUT UP BASEMENT DWELLER! PS4 MASTER PIECE
>>
>>37283823
best fps story
>>
These threads are always super unrealistic.

The idea that a black guy wouldn't have a fighting game in his collection lets me know this is obviously fake.
>>
another repost..................
make it stop please u fucking faggots
>>
>>37284654
I was wondering where 2k17 was
>>
File: 1442866237068.jpg (46KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442866237068.jpg
46KB, 473x500px
>>37283747
>Console peasant
Get outta here normie
>>
Fucking peasant,
I have 10x as many games on steam
>>
Should I buy a PS4?
>>
>>37285920

I used to have a 360 and to sum it up, PC is the best option in every way for most people. Cheapest if you play online, mouse and keyboard for fps. Most games come out on everything but the ps4 or xbox miss out on a lot of popular ones like battlegrounds which are only on pc at the start.
>>
>>37285920
If you are gonna buy a console, Xbox one is objectively better unless you are a massive Sony fanboy or have a hard on for VR.

MS really upped their game this gen.
>>
You should play the new update to shovel knight.
>>
I just want to let you know that I chuckle every time you post this thread.
>>
>>37286003

What's better about it? The UI is trash and PS4 has all the good exclusives (even if there aren't too many)
>>
File: 1495703507730.jpg (503KB, 1615x834px) Image search: [Google]
1495703507730.jpg
503KB, 1615x834px
>>37286189
>cheaper now
>better online service
>much better "free" games
>better exclusives in the average persons opinion
>better controller (it and the 360 are the go to for pc)
>>
>>37286189
Noooo the UI is WAY better. The PS4 UI is so awfully designed I feel I can never get the hang of it.
>>
>>37286283

>average person's opinion
Yeah I can't argue with that but the average person's taste in video games is a lot different than mine, and I'd guess a lot different than most of the people on this site.

None of those xbox exclusives appeal to me. I never liked Gears or most racing games and I already played all the Halo games except for 5 which is generally accepted to be trash. I'm not really into racing games either. There are plenty of great PS4 exclusives that aren't going to be in the top sellers list because they don't have as much mainstream appeal. Nier, Horizon, Bloodborne, Journey, Gravity Rush, Persona, TLoU, all more my speed than playing more Gears and Halo games. None of them are really my favorite games of all time but they are better than anything exclusive to Microsoft.
>>
>>37286189
The exclusives tie into the fanboy argument. I prefer Halo and the rare replay collection. That isn't much but the only exclusive Sony released was a VR Batman game that apparently sucks and is a glorified demo.

As for what's better about it....

It's pretty hard to argue that gold isn't better than PS+ now in terms of free games, cross chat, ect. Plus I hear you can keep your free 360 games even if you let Live lapse.

Backwards Compatibility has been great. I owned a PS3 last gen so it's been nice getting to play games I missed like Darksiders, Force Unleashed, Ghostbusters, Gears of War, ect.... And 1 or 2 new free ones every month. This months freebies include Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed III, and Dragon Age Origins. Aside from ACIII those have all been on my wish list for awhile lol.

The sales have been better. Examples include Rare Replay/Gears of War Ultimate bundle for under $20, Sunset Overdrive for under $10,. Halos Master Chief Collection for $10, Gears of War 1-3 + Judgement for free when you buy GOWU or GOW4, ect. They have fantastic seasonal sales too, I got stuff like the GOTY versions of Alien Isolation, Evil Within, Arkham Knight, ect. each for $10 or less. They also just finished an amazing BC sale where a bunch of 360 games were on sale for Xbox 1.

They have memberships like EA access and their new Netflix thing where you get a catalogue of games for X a month. Not my thing but it's a nice option to have.

Any first party games you buy digitally can also be played on PC.

Support for mods on Fallout IV and Skyrim have been amazing.

The console itself is cheaper. I got mine + a new laptop, extra controllers, 2 games, ect. for under $400.

That's all the stuff I can think of on top of my head. The only real downside is that since PS4 is more popular more people are playing it, but I am sure that's why MS has been trying so hard this gen. For my first MS console I am happy with it this far.
>>
>>37286443
Well yeah exclusives are obviously subjective but if someones looking for their first console you can't really guess their taste.
>>
>>37286527
No but you can consider access to that Netflix like service they just launched, EA access, and all the 360 games that run on the system. Not to mention how the free gold games have been better and you can keep the 360 games even if you don't renew gold.

All stuff I just said in that wall of text senpai.

For somebody who didn't own a non-Nintendo system last gen I think anyone who isn't biased would recommend the XB1 a thousand times over. If you already played all the last gen games you want then it becomes a closer race, though Xbox 1 has still had the better sales this gen. And since it's less popular it's games are often a bit cheaper on sites like Amazon and ebay when compared to it's PS4 counterpart.
>>
>>37286470

Most of the games that I keep seeing added to Gold are games that have been on PS+ at some point or other so I don't think that's a great argument. Sony has really been fucking up their free game selections lately though. I do have to say that Furi ended up being one of my favorite games of 2016 and I never would have played it if it hadn't been on PS+.

Other than that I don't think your arguments are worth much for me at least. I have a PS3 and there's a monthly subscription service for older games so that takes care of backwards compatibility even if it's not perfect. Unless there's something better about the new XBO game subscription system? I don't know anything about it.

I've gotten all of those games you listed for <$10 too. There are so many good sales on the PSN that I've gotten to where I pretty much have every game I want for the moment.

Bethesda mods are definitely better on Xbox. Can't argue that. Also where is the console cheaper than a ps4?
>>
>nigger is a console peasant

lele bet you stole all of those
>>
>>37286702
>>37286470

I've saw the free games you get with both and the sales on both (housemates have them)

They're both fucking awful compared to steam, games are way overpriced and the "free" games with the yearly fee are worse than what the various platforms on pc give out for free (although the xbox clearly has the much better "free" games)
>>
>>37286798

I have a PC and a Switch too and I agree with you. I'm just arguing that PS4 is a better choice than XBO.
>>
>>37286702
Well we weren't necessarily discussing long time PS+ers but somebody getting a new console. Obviously the longer you have PS+ the bigger your library will be. But by that same token unless you have a PS3 you lost a lot of that library, whereas every single 360 game given away in gold is playable on XB1.

I don't know much about the subscription either except that it just launched, it's currently free for people with gold, and that they will start charging something for it soon if they haven't already. But enough people seem to care that I thought it was worth mentioning.

I know PS has some good sales too, I was just saying MS has then more often.

Well right now I know Best Buy has the 1TB Xbox 1 S with Battlefield 1 for $300, which also comes with $20-$25 off a second controller.

They also have the standard 1TB PS4 for the same price with absolutely no extras. That was my first search but when I was trying to decide between the two last year I found much better deals (both hardware and games) for Xbox one than PS4.

I think it boils down to MS working hard to regain it's fanbase after it's DRM debacle while Sony has gotten too big for it's britches. Nonetheless it's hard to argue against the Xbox one now without getting into subjectives like exclusive quality and controller layouts and stuff.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.