[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it kinda disheartening how normie dudes get girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

Isn't it kinda disheartening how normie dudes get girlfriends so easily? I'm not just talking about Chads, I mean, I've seen dudes who were ugly, out of shape, and weird looking get gfs pretty regularly just because they had a big social circle. To normies, getting a girlfriend is just another hobby. To guys like us, we'd kill just to have a nice tea date with a qt girl. It's frustrating to see normies cycle through gfs, while I'm struggling just to get a girl to hug me. Pic semi-related.
>>
>>37283263
Ask a girl out on a tea date then?
>>
it's more novel to just be single and die alone.
>>
>>37283281

lol I have. I get more no's than yeses sadly
>>
>>37283263
It is extremely disheartening
Especially when those guys LIKE you.
Those guys that fuck girls, have girlfriends, that you SEE women staring at them (and not you) when you're out with then

THOSE DUDES LIKE ME
They think I'm funny, they think I'm smart, they think I'm physically capable, they think I'm loyal, and they think that I'm a good friend (probably one of the only things that they truly dislike about me is my lack of willingness to come hang with them, but that's because I know it'll depress me to see them see me struggle with women) and I AM all of those things

I just wish I could externalize the thing that makes women not like me and then I would fucking fight it to the death man that's all I want out of life at this point, besides sleeping with beautiful women
>>
>>37283263
The think is, we wouldn't kill. We wouldn't do anything. We're too anxious. We're beta (not-even-worthy-of-being-)cucks.
>>
oh woe is you faggot
>>
>>37283586
>Especially when those guys LIKE you.

Use that to your advantage. If you make the guys laugh at a social gathering, the girls will start to like you too. People are social animals. It's even truer for women.
>>
>>37283586
this is what's hard to deal with.
you basically are a reflection of your friends, that's why ya'll are friends in the first place and you begin to influence each other, yet girls won't choose you.

this is when i realized that i have some flaw that's turning women off and it's most likely my teeth, i'm like 100% sure it's my teeth.
i'm too scared to make a dentist appointment.
>>
if a guy asked me to go to barnes and noble/starbucks as a first date i would love that but ppl only want to netflix and chill

yeah totally unrelated srry
>>
Normies can make friends easily some of those friends they fuck. So simple yet like magic.
>>
>>37283543
So do all the normies and chads, it's a numbers game, everything is just a numbers game. Just keep asking and keep dealing with the nos until you finally get that yes
>>
File: 1461866724356.jpg (107KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1461866724356.jpg
107KB, 1080x1053px
Why not improve your social circle and the way you communicate and look?

Being a normie too hard? Google 'looking glass self' and confront your inadequacies.

Have a 10/10 you'll never even touch.

>tfw when friendzoned by one just like her, but banged her 7/10 sister on and off for 6 months
>>
>>37283631
>but ppl only want to netflix and chill

They just want to smash, then. If a guy is really into you, he will go and buy you a cup of coffee or whatever and deal with the whole getting to know each other thing.
>>
>>37283655
this anon gets it

woman are the gatekeepers for sex
but men are the gatekeepers for relationships

Just improve yourself, especially socially.
>>
>>37283655
then how do i meet decent guys when im a loser fembot with no friends/NEET in the summer
>>
this is going to sound unhelpful and pointless, but everybody's life is different. you can't even comprehend how different your life is compared to someone in another situation, another country, born under entirely different circumstances. some people are literally incapable of thinking objectively at all.
>>
>>37283631
I dont know why I can't meet a girl like you in person
Oh wait I've met several I'm just undesirable
>>
>>37283263
>To normies, getting a girlfriend is just another hobby.

Yeah, relationships never carry any meaning to those stupid, ugly, out-of-shape normies who don't even deserve them like we do. It's clearly just a hobby.
>>
>>37283687
Built a small social circle and flirt with guys that are part of it or their friends. Show interest and be flirty but don't be too easy. Also don't be scared of asking for intentions. If a guy tells you that he is only looking for sex then he means it. If he's beating around the bush and doens't say that he is at least theoretically down for something serious (if things keep going smoothly between the two of you), he's just playing.
>>
>>37283673
Men are not gatekeepers of anything. Women think the majority of men are not date worthy. Chad might be the gatekeeper of relationships but we definitely aren't.
>>
>all my friends have had girls hit on them
>even faggots have hit on them
>never had either

At this point I want to give up on women, but I can't because my goal in life since pre-teen was to have a family. Literally nothing else matters to me.
>>
>>37283687
Strangely enough, both men and women have the same steps and face the same problems when aspiring for a relationship - having friends who can plug you into into knowing other people is crucial.

Online dating is good to some, bad for others, but it depends if you can manage this way of meeting someone.

Your best bet is to simply build a circle of friends and get going from there.
>>
>>37283687
community center, local rec park, pool, church, library.
the thing is, you have to actually look at the guy and seem available in some fashion, i know it's hard, but it's doable.

>women think them not having friends means anything in dating
are they really this unaware? whoa.
>>
>>37283725
The power structures around relationships turn around once you fuck the girl. Then it's up to you to decide where to take things. That's why it's important to sleep with a girl asap.
>>
How do you even maintain a gf is your family is full of nutjobs and you don't exactly shit money?
You can do nothing without money, and you can't invite her over because your family is always there. Once you can move out it's already too late to make up for the lost time. I could only afford doing anything but watching anime when I was 23, and women are already used goods and hint at marriage and family.

It is too late. IT WAS ALWAYS TOO LATE.
>>
>>37283776
>You can do nothing without money

There's lots of things to do, especially in the summer.
>>
>>37283700
work on self improvement
>>37283717
but how though. im 20, everyone my age has established friends
>>37283738
ofc it means something, it suggests that im unusual
>>
>>37283631

OP here, I've taken a couple girls on coffee dates, then got friendzoned afterwards...

Maybe I should stop the nice guy act and just try to get straight to the pussy...

Honestly, I'm starting to think men are the ones who want love, and women only want sex
>>
>>37283814
>but how though.

Try joining a club, or search for study buddies if you're learning a new language or whatever. Meet in public places and see if you get along. Then start contacting them and do other things together.
>>
>>37283821
>OP here, I've taken a couple girls on coffee dates, then got friendzoned afterwards...

Did you analyze the dates afterwards? On my first few dates I made a lot of mistakes that I learned to avoid later on.
>>
girls are a pain in the ass to deal with anyways desu famalam
>>
>>37283730

Step 1: Get a steady job
Step 2: get money
Step 3: Have a good appearance
Step 4: Try Tinder, hit the bars and clubs, approach 100s of women, at least one will say yes

????????

Success

I'm rooting for you bro
>>
>>37283814
I'm pretty sure once you get out of college/highschool you lose that enviorment where you know a million other people in your age group. If you're in a city with no singles/dating scene I think you're pretty much shit out of luck.

I've come to accept being alone, and I don't think it's bad advice to say you might just end up alone. I've done everything I can do to fight being alone, but I am still alone. No more will I struggle, if I can get out of this city and go somewhere with a thriving social scene I'm gunna do that.
>>
>>37283821
>OP here, I've taken a couple girls on coffee dates, then got friendzoned afterwards...

Been there, done that. There is no fast and hard rule for dating and meeting people. Likelihood of yu meeting the right person after few dates with different people is ow. Its simple probability and it has little to do with yourself (providing you are approachable enough)
>>
>>37283879
To continue my thoughts, it doesn't really matter how many friends you have or if you have a girlfriend. I have a good relationship with my parents, and I count my self lucky for having that.
>>
>>37283776
>>37283798

Summer is the perfect time for cheap dating.

Ice cream date = $2-$10 MAX
Walk in the park= FREE
Walk on the beach= FREE
Iced Coffee= $5

You can find free concerts, free plays, etc. Now you just need to find an available female.
>>
>>37283814
yeah but how does anyone know you have no friends? even if you say you don't, people think you do.
"hi my names anon, i have no friends"
it doesn't work like this.

fembots are worse than robots, they care too much about what people think.
>>
>>37283821
thats not true, a lot of girls want love
>>37283843
its summertime
>>37283879
this is true, but i live in a good area
>>
>>37283912
they will learn that after talking to me anon. i cant hide that forever
>>
>>37283879
only true unless you're a basement dwelling neet.

>>37283821
coffee dates are great, they don't mean anything in themselves, and they can go either way. Ideally though you already know them before hand well enough to not have to play 20 questions with them; this way you can give your talk some focus. Your goal should be to determine the next step of the relationship or if she's keen to fuck. If you don't want to be just friends, then don't act like it.

>>37283814
as if you don't have hobbies. Find some plebs with common interests and start talking about why you like it.
>>
>>37283910
Yeah, that's what I meant. You can even fool around/have sex in a clearing in the woods, after a romantic picnic etc.
>>
>>37283917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgs9QUtWc3M

That's nice, the point I'm getting at is I'm happy alone. That wasn't easy for me to get use to
>>
File: 14269330671we45.jpg (212KB, 296x853px) Image search: [Google]
14269330671we45.jpg
212KB, 296x853px
>>37283941
you can tell that you're hopeless don't actually want to change.

i picture you behind your monitor smiling while you typed that, that's how silly it is.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrr.
>>
>>37283855

Yeah, I can realize my mistakes. In the presence of a qt girl, I get nervous, and act like a "nice guy". Definitely have to work on just being myself more. Not in a meme way, but in a genuine way. Maybe I kinda rush things too? I went on a coffee date with a girl a couple weeks ago, and at the end I went in for a kiss on the lips. She politely turned it down and told me she doesn't make out on the first date. But I did get a kiss from her on my cheek, lol. I need more confidence.
>>
>>37283984
That's actually a win. Date her again and go for gold.
>>
>>37284004

She's an aspiring actress who travels a lot, and she said there will be a 2nd date when she gets back from visiting her family in Florida. So I'm hoping I get her sweet booty. Think I'm getting there
>>
File: IMG_5563.png (581KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5563.png
581KB, 750x1334px
We have the power of knowledge and autism at the cost of having a girlfriend.
>>
>>37283263
>21 yearold virgin college dropout
>no real friends, no social life
>decided to get back into college October 2016
>see girl one day
>literal love at first site, never felt something like that before
>she initiates conversation with me one day
>we begin talking on daily bases and I keep falling for her harder and harder
>she seems really into me as well
>we get along perfectly, we share so many interests and are so much alike
>literally beemyself around her and she likes It
>even told her about the pathetic life I used to lead and how I'm trying to change it for the better
>6 months of cat and mouse
>now we've been together for a month and I love her so god damn much and she makes me want to be a better person
>she genuenly loves me back and thinks we are identical and a perfect couple
>now I'm a fit, chad looking guy who socializes and is doing well in college

and from the ashes I was reborn.
>>
>>37284039

HOLY FUCKING HOW

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS SENSEI
>>
>>37283910
Hm, true. Well, it's too late to try now, only money attracts me nowadays and I already cut off my hair because of balding.
>>
>>37283586
They don't like you anon.
They like taking that one weird guy out and feeling like good people, same about complimenting you.
>>
Not bad. And you still have the redpill knowledge?
>>
>>37284055
He lucked out and stroke a chord with a girl that fit his personality. Numbers game, my friend.
>>
>>37284055

pretty much what this guy said >>37284113
if I did anything differently or sorted my life out sooner, I would never meet her. I fucked up and almost completely ruined my life, but now I'm happier than I ever was, and its mostly because of her. And I honestly feel like she is THE ONE. I feel that with every atom In my body. The moment I accidentally locked eyes with her is carved in my memory. Every single detail. Because I felt something I never felt about any other girl before.

Idk if this is worth mentioning, but I'm kind of into paranormal shit and spiritual stuff. Not in an active way where I try to summon ghosts and shit, but I did my reading up. And she likes that stuff too. Among those things are zodiacs and astrology which I honestly believe has some influence on us, because if you do some digging you will see that there's too many coincidences for it to all be bullshit. Anyway in her natal char it says that libras are her soulmates (I'm a libra) and how in 2017, she's gonna meet the love of her life and shit like that.

that kind of stuff makes me believe in destiny and stuff.
>>
>>37283586
You are one of my best friends. I have tons of female friends, with some of them I had a fling or just slept over at their place and cuddled the whole night. He sometimes gets to make out with girls and I have tried to get him girls.
The weird thing is, no matter how platonic a friendship between me and a girl is, the moment I introduce her to him or tell them I'd like them to hang out with him, they start getting flirty and touchy with me.

He is one of my best friends I just gave up inviting girls when I hang out with him. It's sad and he always avoids the subject of females
>>
>>37284396

holy shit I'm a libra too, brb gonna go read some astrology
>>
>>37283717
Not her but tried it
Ended up guys made fun of me in front of chicks they liked to seem cooler
Wasn't even pushy or flirty, just tried to talk college stuff, music etc
>>
They deserve it. Something is wrong with me
>>
>>37283705
this but unironically

>>37283875
>finding a wife, on tinder, bars or clubs
have fun with your alimony my man
>>
>ITT: hahahaha wtf is anxiety hahahaha nigga just be yourself
>>
>>37285950
Anxiety is real but you can get over it.
>>
>>37283263
>Isn't it kinda disheartening how normie dudes get girlfriends so easily? I'm not just talking about Chads, I mean, I've seen dudes who were ugly, out of shape, and weird looking get gfs pretty regularly just because they had a big social circle. To normies, getting a girlfriend is just another hobby.
It's because it really is easier, by virtue of nothing more than being a normie with a social circle.

Women view attractiveness in a social context. How tall you are, what kind of shape you're in, facial aesthetics, money, job, status, etc. it all boils down to a view as to how many people know about you and have positive feelings towards you. THAT's what women find attractive. Being socially known is attractive in and of itself.
>>
>>37283644
>Just keep asking and dealing with the nos until you get known as that creepy stalker guy and get protection orders taken out against you and have their beta orbiters beat you up.
FTFY.
>>
>>37286053

True. I have zero friends in college, and as a result, close to zero interest from females.
>>
>>37283821
Well f you want to fuck right away, ask to fuck (nicely). Don't try to fool her. Girls can notice that pretty quick.
>>
>>37287129
Are you memeing or being sincere? Cause if there's a nice way to ask a chick to fuck, I'd like to know it
>>
>>37287174
I am serious. I've learned that girls love compliments. Disarm them with a compliment, turn them on and then make your move. That's it.
>>
>>37283263
Yea, sometimes you see that completely unremarkable guy, who is also 3" shorter, socially submissive, not very intelligent or exceptionally athletic, get a gf or several while you're still a KHV.
>>
>>37283281
lol it's THIS easy for you normies
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.