[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come nerdy rich guys (Mark Zuckerberg types) always go for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: drops-of-water-578897_960_720.jpg (93KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
drops-of-water-578897_960_720.jpg
93KB, 960x640px
How come nerdy rich guys (Mark Zuckerberg types) always go for 10/10 bombshells after they make it? I just want a smart qt boyfriend that wants real love.

I met one investment banker and he immediately wanted a blowjob from me. They're so sex starved and not normal.
>>
>>37282351
Cool story bro

Tell it again. Original comment fucker
>>
File: wife.jpg (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wife.jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
>>37282351
>nerdy rich guys (Mark Zuckerberg types) always go for 10/10 bombshells
This is what his wife looks like. If you think this is 10/10, then I hope I never live to see your ugly mug.

The rest of your post just makes it sound like you're a gold digger looking for a nerd who hasn't made it yet and tagging along for his ride of riches.
>>
>>37282406
No, I said Zuckerberg-like. Ivy league, makes big money, autismo, ugly virgin. I don't know why Zuck settled for that ugly bitch.
>>
>>37282436
>even the example you give doesn't fit the stereotype you perceive
Besides, why should they settle for you? If they want a woman to waste their money, she may as well be hot.
>>
>>37282470
because im gr8 and successful on my own
>>
>>37282489
Why would they want a successful woman when they can already more than provide for themselves and a whole family?
>>
>>37282499
it shows that im not brainless and a complete golddigger. im on track for making 6 figures on my own.
>>
>>37282351
>How come nerdy rich guys (Mark Zuckerberg types) always go for 10/10 bombshells after they make it?
Why do dogs lick their balls?
Because they can.
>>
>>37282536
Why does any of that matter to a successful man? They have money and want to buy a hot bitch with it.
>>
>>37282555
okay but why dont any want a real relationship with a girl and not a vapid one?
>>
>>37282582
They have enough "real" relationships to deal with in the financial and professional world. They want to come home to a hot bitch that will fuck them and not piss them off.
>>
>>37282606
so there's no hope for me?
:(

i just wanted a rich bf
>>
>>37282632
You're never going to get a rich bf, but you could always become a mommy gf and provide for a NEET boy.
>>
>>37282632
>i just wanted a rich bf
>>37282351
>I just want a smart qt boyfriend that wants real love.

Humble, aren't we?
>>
File: Capture.png (688KB, 888x606px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
688KB, 888x606px
Let me guess. You're not white and are pissy about all the star atheletes getting white girls, right?
>>
>>37282632
You want a rich bf. They want a brainless bimbo. Do you not see the connection between these two things. implying you don't have a penis
>>
>>37282662
why not the both?
>>37282647
no thanks. i can only see someone who makes at least the same as me as a suitable mate
>>
>>37283608
You either get the material or the immaterial. They don't come as a package deal. Rich people have a completely different mindset and will only see you as another item that is part of their life.
>>
>>37282436
>I don't know why Zuck settled for that ugly bitch.
You're a mess, OP, sort yourself the fuck out and stop being a judgmental bitch.
>>
>>37282779
The best black person alive(Barrack Obama) has a black wife.
>>
>>37283691
If Obama is black, then so is Shaun King.
>>
File: 1454035752276.jpg (22KB, 391x475px) Image search: [Google]
1454035752276.jpg
22KB, 391x475px
If you call people's wives "ugly bitches", your personality isnt as great as you think it is.
And if you're a cunt, you're only good for sex. Seeing as men that rich can get girls that are a lot hotter than you, you do the math.
>>
>>37283713
wtf are you trying to say originally
>>
>>37284382
Obama is only half-black you tard
>>
>>37283608
>no thanks. i can only see someone who makes at least the same as me as a suitable mate

Well there's your fucking problem. If you're on track to making six figures that isn't a reasonable expectation.
>>
>>37283756
>posts anime
Didn't even read
>>
>>37284635
why isn't it reasonable to meet someone who is equal?
>>
>>37285013
>I climbed Mt. Everest so I can only date guys who have as well

Money isn't the only gauge of worth. Of course I have to spell that out to a woman.
>>
>>37285013
We have already explained this dumbass. Rich guys don't need more money and they can marry hotter, younger girls. For that matter why is snagging a rich guy so important to you if you are so damn wealthy?

Also love how you say a man's worth = his money while failing to understand men value youth, purity, and beauty.

Also love how you assume all women prettier than you are too stupid to be in a relationship with a successful man, as if she would be unable to discuss life or enjoy his company.

Enjoy your cats you post wall roastie whore.
>>
>>37285047
whatever, you're not seeing my point.
>>37285411
it's not about the amount of money im making. since when it $120k rich?

im young. why are you assuming im not?
im a virgin

never assumed that women prettier than me are dumber. you're literally assuming things.
>>
>>37282351
Are you that girl in NY who kept complaining about not being able to find rich man who would date her without expecting sex? Good luck.
>>
>>37282436
So why would a rich guy settle for you?
>>
>>37285573
I highly doubt you are young. Unless your wealth is coming from Daddy, it's very rare to find anybody under 30 making anywhere close to 6 figures.

So how old are you? Don't lie now, we all know women like about their age even more than other things.
>>
>>37285659
I said I'm on track to make six figures. It's not that hard these days. I'm in an accelerated pharmacy program and I'm 20 years old.
>>
>>37285573
>never assumed that women prettier than me are dumber
>>37282582
>okay but why dont any want a real relationship with a girl and not a vapid one?
Did the definition of vapid change or are you just this dumb?

No doubt you wouldn't be able to earn over 40K a year if it wasn't for Title IX and Affermative Action.
>>
>>37282351
You see these people usually tend to not get married either.
I wouldn't marry an asset who will only go down in value. So leasing here is the better option.
>>
>>37282351
No you want money without toil you filthy fucking roastie

He treated you as what you are.
>>
>>37285692
Yeah, I'm over arguing. Goodbye.
>>
>>37282436
They literally don't and he just proved it. Also implying what you say is true of course a rich person is going to use their money to get someone attractive.
>>
>>37285710
Roastie got toastie lol

I love it
>>
>>37285676
For a woman no it really isn't that hard. I can't even start a business because small businesses in my field (civil engineering) require government contracts to survive and Title IX laws state that 80-90% of state/local government contracts must go to a minority or woman owned business. So only the Nationwide powerhouses have a chance of getting work without having a pussy or being a gibmedat race.

But enough about that..... as a woman your pay doesn't matter to any man who can support himself. Men aren't attracted to the same things women are. This should be obvious.

Either accept that you must date a man who earns less and be ready to support him or learn to be a lesbian or incel.

I feel like I am spinning my wheels here, damn.....
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.