[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, what do you think of pic related? I thought ALL women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4037.jpg (115KB, 488x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4037.jpg
115KB, 488x668px
Robots, what do you think of pic related? I thought ALL women had life on easy mode?
>>
File: IMG_1289.png (176KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1289.png
176KB, 540x427px
>>37281806
>fatphobia
I laughed beyond degree, good one OP.
>>
Everyone hates fatties 2bh
>>
>>37281821
then why do people on here say that fat girls are wanted?
>>
File: 1495789847755[1].jpg (167KB, 928x906px) Image search: [Google]
1495789847755[1].jpg
167KB, 928x906px
>>37281806
Fat people, including women, are invisible. As a former morbidly obese person myself, I can personally attest that the most predominant form of "fatphobia" is that we are universally ignored by thinner people. Even chubby people barely notice our presence. I think it's mostly because obese people are just ugly. People don't want to look in that direction. People don't want to interact with fatties. I can tell you, people barely ever look you in the eye when they talk to you if you're obese.

Only after these fatties start losing a significant amount of body fat do they realize just how ignored they were before when the world of social competence opens up to them.
>>
>gain weight for YOU and no one else
>it needs to be something you want for yourself
I always thoughts these cunts were just trying to rationalize their disgusting bodies. They actually WANT to be degenerate.
>>
File: 1490164759642.jpg (465KB, 2440x2472px) Image search: [Google]
1490164759642.jpg
465KB, 2440x2472px
>>37281806
You identify why they have it easy op

WAAAAH MEN DIDNT HELP ME!

She show she feels entitled to mens labour, time, assistance etc. This was most likely taught to her when she was growing up (and I assume much slimmer)

Her own personal choice put her in the situation (weight gain). Additionally this seems like one of the tumblr fatphobia opression posts so there is a good chance that this situation never happened and is actually for brownie points in her fat positive community.

She will play the victim because the men she desires dont want her, however fat women have chubby chasers, people who like bbw and people that call fatties thicc. all that find them desirable and would put up with their shit
>>
>>37281895
Oh believe me you are not invisible. Fat women tend to have very shitty attitudes and are very insecure. If the OP situation had gone the other way, that bitch would have complained about being perceived as handicapped.
>I can do just as much as a thin-privileged person! I'm strong and beautiful, now fuck off!
>>
>>37281896
Once you live in that echo chamber, you get points for being more "whatever" than anyone else. Sort of like how we play "the biggest loser" on this board.
>I'm so sad
>Oh, yeah, well this is how much of a piece of shit *I* am
>>
>Gain weight FOR YOU

Bane?
>>
>>37281932
but most men (and Chad) do not want them. They want the attention that conventionally good looking women get, not just weird fetishist attention.
>>
>>37281806
The first paragraph is women being women but the second makes no sense. This lady is acting like her being fat is a personal achievement?
>>
>>37282079
I'm not the person to whom you replied, but two things:

1. It's life on easy mode when all most women have to do is not eat like a pig in order to enter a relationship.

2. Compare the number of men who will be fetishized for some obvious flaw to the number of women - women still have it easier to find a connection with someone. They always have the choices that men don't.
>>
>>37282122

She's probably one of those "gainers", women who put on weight deliberately.
>>
>>37281821
>Everyone
gotta love sweeping statements
>>37281880
I say it because its true
not like it matters tho
>>
>>37281880
THICC girls. People on here like thicc. There's a difference between thicc and fat
>>
>>37282198
For what possible purpose on God's green earth would someone do that
>>
>>37282241
I don't think he was saying they would want to.

>deliberately
could have been in quotes too, similarly to "gainers"

It's just glorifying a lack of control
>>
>>37281806
Why does she use the word 'phobia' to describe a stigma?
>>
File: jSngk6u.png (450KB, 536x483px) Image search: [Google]
jSngk6u.png
450KB, 536x483px
>>37281806
>gain weight for you and no one else
>gaining fat is something you want for yourself

How me levels of delusion are those cows on?
>>
I am not afraid of fat people, I find them disgusting.
No fat or ugly female would get my help, they'd only get help if they send out good vibes. Don't know hoe it's called in English, in German we call it Ausstrahlung.

Besides, shouldn't a fat person be used to carrying heavy luggage around???
>>
>>37281806
>I had no problem with hauling my luggage until a thin girl got help from strangers
>Now everyone who didn't help me is a fatphobe
>I expect other people to help me
People won't help you with menial tasks unless they believe they have something to gain from it, in this case the people who helped the pretty girl were probably hoping for the girl to at least give them a pretty smile and a thank you
Sorry fatty but you've got nothing to give, people don't help you unless you're hot or rich, welcome to the western capitalistic world where hot celebrities and money are our twin gods
>>
>>37282239
NO, I see people post fat women here, say that fat women have options and guys want sex from them.
>>
>>37282372
This has already been answered, roastie:
>>37282174

Compare the ease with which a fat roastie can enter a sexual relationship or any degree of relationship with a fat man. Even though there are overall few, there are more men who will find her desirable than woman who will find him desirable.
>>
>>37282401
Fat girls usually put themselves out there. It's no privilage of women that even they can get laid, fat men usually feel so bad for themseles, they wallow in agony and don't approach needy chicks
>>
>>37282431
Ah, here comes the delusion.

Okay, two groups. Fat men who put themselves out there and fat women who put themselves out there.

Realistically, who has the far easier time finding success?

Here comes another warped view of reality, right?
>>
>>37281806
> gain weight FOR YOU and no one else
is this ho serious
gaining weight is unhealthy
>>
>>37282478
I'm 145 lbs, 6'1", being this thin is probably more unhealthy than it is for me to gain like 20 lbs.
>>
>>37282344
1 per 100 pounds, once the arms begin to flop we're going to see some serious shit
>>
>>37282476
the roastie has no answer for this xD
>>
you people don't understand the bigger picture, the lady that wrote this is a genius, she's telling retards you gain weight so they die off. unnatural natural selection, baby.
>>
Why hate fat people?

Many robots are fat

We should support her
>>
>>37281806
As an official fat lover, I would very much like to meet this person.
>>
>>37281806
>not working out or arranging your life so you can always handle physical shit by yourself
AMATEUR FUCKING HOUR
she' s been gaining for a short time and was hot before, or she' s just naive as shit. Real uggos know you either do it alone or you don't do it at all.
>>
>>37281806
Well, obviously they don't, but I balk at saying that because of how shitty the argument is. It's almost universally easy not to be fat (who knows, maybe you got shrapnel in your ventromedial hypothalamus or some shit, but the thyroid argument is bullshit). If it isn't being fat, then don't be fat.
>>
>>37281932
Not necessarilly, I was always ugly so i never though much about it until I noticed how girls with pretty faces are treated like and since then I really am bitter about it.
fat fucks complain about being invisible, I would just take not having everybody hate me.
>>
File: 1494345816745.jpg (51KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
1494345816745.jpg
51KB, 415x392px
>>37281806
I'm obese myself but I acknowledge that in fact and I need to change and I don't deserve to be proud of my body.

That and in the story is natural selection. You are weaker if you are fatter and don't deserve the male attention the thinner fitter stronger mate deserves.
>>
>>37283005
unless your teeth are completely fucked up (and sorry if they are) you simply cannot be *that* ugly as a girl.
>>
>>37282241
>For what possible purpose on God's green earth would someone do that

Beats me, I just see threads about this shit on Gaia and elsewhere. Some of the women start out thin and hawt and then end up looking like a double-wide trailer home.

I'd say it was just an excuse to eat, but some of them seem to have problems putting on weight, and they'll start threads asking for suggestions on how to get fat.

Like OPs pic, they also get upset if people are "fatphobic" after they do this.

Something about this creeps me the fuck out, not sure why.
>>
>>37283077
They are p fucked
Yellow since ever and cant be whitened for shit, wore braces but they still have gaps
Also had 3 dark teeth on the front bc i had an accident as a kid and they died, splashed out for crowns 2 years ago but still get only disdain and ridicule from people
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.