[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 12

File: 1493858387058.png (319KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1493858387058.png
319KB, 422x509px
>tfw lesbian
>tfw never going to meet a feminine qt that's not an sjw or abusive
This community sucks so much. I wish I was able to find men attractive.
>inb4 you need a good dicking
I actually took that advice once. Had sex with a well known manslut who was apparently 'mindblowing in bed' (or so the rumour goes). I hated every second.
>>
File: venezuela-protests.jpg (61KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
venezuela-protests.jpg
61KB, 720x480px
>>37281209

still fucked a dude, get out of here normie whore.
>>
>>37281209
sounds like you should transition FtM
>>
>TFW you use other people's threads to get free bumps for your discord
[T9Dd9]
Wincest / Eliza themed chill out spot
>>
>>37281220
I'm not in the slightest bit interested in -being- male. I'm a feminine lesbian.
>>
wow, I wish there was some ultraslut woman who is goddes in bed that I could fuck, hate every second of it and then become a faggot
>>
>>37281209
>I hated every second.

Thats because you didnt do anal
>>
>>37281226
m-maybe try dating a qt femboy
>>
>>37281237
I was -already- a lesbian. I just took the advice of a friend who thought I would benefit from 'trying out' the other team. And it wasn't hard. This is the kind of guy who fucks everything that moves.
>>
>tfw for some reason seem to attract black and middle eastern men
I'm not attracted to them at all, and their cultures tends to be sexist. Any other fembots know how to stop sending off vibes to attract them?
>>
>>37281209
Become a man and then become a trap.
>>
>>37281209

Sage thread.

Poor roastie. Brain so warped by society can't be happy with anyone. Must be hard being able to fuck anyone you want but find none of them up to your standards.

Just have to keep your wallet chain as strong as your will to be a miserable lonely person because no ones good enough for you
>>
>>37281209
Have you tried online dating? Seems like that would let you cast a wider net, both geographically and for women who you might have thought were straight.
>>
>tfw its virtually impossible to find a man who genuinely respects you and thinks you're equal that's not a crazy sjw
>>
>>37281338
no man is a "crazy sjw". at best, you'll get a man who pretends to care about women's issues as a way to virtue signal and attract women
>>
>>37281338
male here tried that with 2 long term gf's, both left me for a dudebro manipulative chad. apparently deep down women like to be controlled and told what they can and can't do.

source? 1 two year relationship and 1 five year relationship thrown away with both trying to come crawling back after 6 months split. didn't take them back because I'm not a filthy cuck

the last one tried coming back while pregnant with chads baby, I got a good chuckle over that one. told her to abort herself along with her fetus

t. my personal blog
>>
File: 1495655577908.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495655577908.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>37281237
>>37281254
Kek'd.
It's funny, because the female privilege makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>37281393
Some are- but they're 'genderqueer'. And you proved my point. It's impossible to find a egalitarian that's not doing it to get in your pants.
>>
>>37281209
How can you be a lesbian and not a social justice warrior? Homosexuality would not be tolerated in society were it not for SJW.
>>
>>37281407
I've been in a genuine abusive relationship-no I didn't want to be in it, and I DON'T want to be controlled.
>>
>>37281446
Sappho? Gertrude Stein? There were plenty of lesbians that were 'tolerated' long before SJW culture. I don't could basic human rights and equality of opportunity etc, as SJW.
>>
>>37281446
Don't confuse SJWs with the social justice movement. They're an obnoxious and ineffectual subset of it: the type that reblog some preachy bullshit about society being heteronormative and pat themselves on the back like they've actually done something to advance the cause.
>>
>>37281226
>feminine
>lesbian

Pick one
>>
>>37281484
Well, I wear makeup, skirts and have long hair. I look feminine.
>>
>>37281209
I'm lesbian and I ended up with a gf, it'll happen eventually
>>
>>37281447
yes you do.
you want to be told where we are going out to eat
you want to be told what to wear
you want to be told when to have sex
you want the man to make the decisions for you
>>
>>37281209
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking roastie get off my board acting like your life is anything but a piece of cake
>>
>>37281447
and yet you stayed longer than you should have till you pulled the ripcord

probably thought "he's just doing this because he love me/wants to better myself", deep down you enjoyed some aspects of it
>>
>>37281524
No. I really, really don't. I escaped a relationship like that.
>>37281530
No, I left as soon as he started it, I know what he was like because he dated a friend of mine's sister and she was not so sensible.
>>
>>37281447
I know what he's trying to say and I understand what you're saying, they're similar but there is a fine distinction. My best guess is that he's describing a relationship where the man says "we're going to this restaurant tonight then coming home to fuck" type of thing, pro-active, decisive and assertive, and I imagine what you're describing is "you're not going to your friend's party tonight, you're doing the dishes"

I can see how you'd mix the two up but they are distinct
>>
>>37281490
Post pics as proof, you probably look like an angry man
>>
>>37281561
>we're going to this restaurant tonight then coming home to fuck"
Although I did mean the latter, if a man said this to me I'd leave him.
>>
>>37281546
>knew he was controlling
>still tried it anyways
if there's a scale between one and even I literally can't

good job on not being totally worthless and staying I guess
>>
>>37281576
Really? My ex loved me making the plans for her, she said it made her feel safe and taken care of. Why would you leave someone who's acting in the former way?
>>
>>37281589
I realise the chronology was confusing. I meant I dated him, dumped him at the slightest whiff of controlling abuse and then he dated my friend's sister (who did not leave until he put her in the hospital). I apologise for it not being clear.
>>
>>37281603
Is she your ex now because she realized you were subtly infantilizing her and stifling her personal growth?
>>
>>37281603
Because we make decisions together or not at all. I'm not going to be told what to do by someone I'm in a relationship with. I want a relationship of equals or none at all.
>>
>>37281623
No, it's because the relationship became co-dependent and dysfunctional and I had to end it for both our sakes, we were equal partners, she just enjoyed the princess treatment
>>
>>37281626
Well then you're either going to get stuck with some nu-male cuck, or be a spinster cat lady. Good luck.
>>
Fucking roasties get off this board reeeeeeee
>>
>>37281490
..Or like a scottish man.
>>
>>37281626
That's fair enough I suppose. I've spent too long in this place listening to their bullshit about what women are like and what they want. Don't know why I'm still here, it's poisoning my mind
>>
>>37281663
Ah, so yes, but without the part where she realized it. You're not exactly making a case for relationships like yours being functional or desirable.
>>
>>37281682
Scottish man here, war paint isn't make up, only weird highlanders still have long hair and kilts aren't skirts >:^(
>>
>>37281673
Or I'll find an actually decent man that doesn't treat me like a child. But eh, if I hadn't mostly given up on humans why would I be on 4chan?
>>
>>37281700
No really, good luck. Doubt it's going to happen.
>>
>>37281697
No, not even close to what you were describing, and "relationships like mine" aren't "controlling" I wasn't "telling her what to do" I was making decisions for her so she could enjoy nice dates and shit without putting any work into it, hence the term "princess treatment" and she was always free to say no
>>
>>37281712
>Doubt it's going to happen.
I'm not her, but why? The rest of mankind that isn't you misogynist fucks and douchbag 'chads' and complete beta nu males do generally see women as equal partners. Get off your echo chamber for a while.
>>
>>37281732
You're talking to a married man, my guy. But again, good luck.
>>
>>37281731
I never said you were controlling. I said the relationship was subtly infantilizing and stifled her personal growth, and I'd say that's precisely what it did.
>>
>>37281741
>You're talking to a married man, my guy
I'm not her. I'm gay. And you being married does not make you any less delusional, or less misogynist. Nor does it answer my question: why is it doubtful?
>>
>>37281750
women need a stern guide to keep them out of trouble and, every so often, a good hit with a belt so their infant brains can learn
>>
>>37281712
Why do you doubt that it's going to happen? Even if I have very low hopes for most of humanity, I still know good men exist. My parents, my parents friends etc. all have loving, equal relationships.
>>
File: 1491527498516s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491527498516s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>37281759
And here we have the final piece of evidence.
>>
>>37281209

You forgot to mention the obesity levels within the community. it's like the women start to give up on everything
>>
>>37281209
>actually took that advice once. Had sex with a well known manslut who was apparently 'mindblowing in bed'
That's really low, scum-tier sluttery. If I were lesbian I wouldn't want any part of you.

Utterly revolting.
>>
>>37281756
It's doubtful because you're either going to end up with a cuck, or someone who wants control, if only some of the time you fucking dumbass. You're never going to find someone who is 50/50 in a relationship 100% of the time, and if such a thing existed it would never work out. If you want that then you'd better fucking marry yourself. You and your partner are going to have conflicting views at times, and SOMEONE is going to have to get their way.
>>
>>37281763
see
>>37281781
I explain it right there. No such thing as a 100% equal relationship. Just aint gonna happen.
>>
>>37281781
I don't think she was talking about that, dude. Seems like she was talking about relationships where men insist on being the one in charge all the time-which is infantalising and condescending.
>>
>>37281791
It does happen. I've seen it. Just because you're a controlling dickhead, doesn't mean all men are. And even if it's not 50/50 all the time (although it should be mostly), I'd never want someone who consistently treated me as lesser than them.
>>
>>37281798
Either way, she's assuming men and women are both mentally and physically equal in every way. Evolutionary biology proves otherwise. It's the man's job to take control. Don't like it? Well, we've always had spinsters and cat ladies, so what's another going to hurt?
>>
>>37281209
>>tfw lesbian
>>tfw never going to meet a feminine qt that's not an sjw or abusive
>abusive

Wtf? Partner abuse is a thing in lesbian couples?

>This community sucks so much. I wish I was able to find men attractive.
>>inb4 you need a good dicking
>I actually took that advice once. Had sex with a well known manslut who was apparently 'mindblowing in bed' (or so the rumour goes). I hated every second.

Personally, I'd expect that...never understood why people say this. If you're not into men, you're not.

Anyhow, I had a bunch of lesbian friends in college. Unlike the blue-hair sjw crowd, they were pretty much apolitical and funny as fuck...so, cool lesbians do exist.

Keep looking, I guess...weak advice, but it's /r9k/, we know fuck all about relationships.
>>
>>37281817
You again assume that you ARE equal to men. Sure, a woman can be better than some cuck faggot guys, but largely that's not the case. Don't overstate your worth. You'll never find someone who is 50/50 with you on everything. If you think otherwise then find me a ship with two captains and I'll admit I was wrong.
>>
>>37281826
Just because a man can physically overpower me does not mean he's worth any more than me intellectually, emotionally or economically. I wouldn't accept that in a relationship, and if that means I'd die a cat lady then so be it. Better than being married to a man like you.
>>
>>37281853
Don't worry darling, you're not good enough for a man like me. Men and women are not equal, that's that. Not physically or intellectually. Outliers only serve to prove the rule.
>>
>>37281851
I'm very intelligent, high earning, well read, and a good musician. Sure, most men might be stronger than me physically, but that's hardly relevent in today's world, is it?
>>
>>37281867
What exactly does one get out of marriage to you? Being beaten? Abused? Controlled? treated as a child? a lack of financial independence?
>>
The kind of person who would fuck a guy she doesn't know or like just to see what it's like is not the kind of person who should ever get in a relationship with anyone.
>>
>>37281870
Exception to prove the rule. What you want is a man who you can control, not the other way around. If you think you'll find anything else and ACTUALLY expect it to work you're sadly mistaken.
>>
>>37281798
>men insist on being the one in charge all the time-which is infantalising and condescending.
Most women need a man in charge of them. Even the high-career women. They look for strong men and are only ever finally happy when they have him, can get pregnant and settle down into a family life.

It's a fulfilment thing.
>>
>>37281891
Look, I've seen my parents have that kind of relationship. I've seen their friends do it. It's not hard.
>>
>>37281886
What does my wife get from being married to me? Someone who actually loves her. That doesn't mean we're equals in every way. You can say what you want about that, that's fine. Maybe she'll up and leave me one day because she's just like you. And if that happens, oh well. You see, I can move on. Plenty of women out there. My life's worth is not valued upon having a spouse.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>37281524
>>37281530
>>37281603
>>37281623
>>37281673
>>37281712
>>37281741
>>37281759
>>37281781
>>37281826
>>37281851
>>37281867
>>37281891
>>37281912
I'm quite impressed. You really got them to fall for it.
>>37281870
>>37281886
>>37281798
>>37281750
C'mon guys. Even if the phrases weren't OBVIOUS bait,
>married
>/r9k/
That at least should have tipped you off.
>>
>>37281891
>What you want is a man

You'd probably benefit from turning gay, why aren't you out there sucking dick and being a bottom?
>>
>>37281951
Alright friend, but I am married. How I choose to spend my time when I'm not working is my own business.
>>
>tfw ugly

I mean, how the FUCK do I get over it? I'm 26 now, and got a lot going for me otherwise.

And before everyone makes assumptions, it's not that I'm desperate for a bf. I've grown up being told looks aren't everything, but it IS a fucking lot. How you're treated socially and professionally, there's a difference. People think I'm miserable even if I'm quite OK because of how I look. And that's what's getting to me. I wish I could be a happy ugly person, not caring i'm not seen as a sexually viable mate. But it's hard.
>>
>tfw you just want a femboy to boss around but they're all gay
Why are there so few male subs?
>>
>>37281958
??
I was suggesting she wants a man. Although if you're implying I'm a fag, that's fine. I've had my dick sucked by a guy before I was with her, although I'm a top so you got that part wrong.
>>
>>37281972
My friend, you are glaringly obvious, and I congratulate you on the bait. It was very clever, and really got them riled up. But please, don't insult my intelligence.
>>
>>37281980
>Why are there so few male subs?
lol what
>>
>>37281992
Sure thing m80. I expect not even photographic proof would satisfy you, so I'll let you carry on.
>>
>tfw crave cock and haven't had any in about 2 years
>all male friends keep a polite distance and make sure I know it's platonic
>female friends hit on me when drunk/think I'm open to it
I'm totally, completely straight.
I wish there was a place where I could just...trade or something. Three nice women being sexually into me for one average male being sexually into me.
>>
>>37281996
That I'm actually attracted to. I don't want to be a mommy gf to some fat neet. I want a pretty boy to dominate in the bedroom and then have a normal relationship with outside.
>>
>tfw genuinely dislike men
I don't even know how I got here. It's not like I've ever bothered with dating and thus had bad experiences-I just feel like deep down they all think like /r9k/ types or this guy>>37281922
>>
>>37282018
oh, misread "femboy" as "fembot." i'm not particularly feminine looking but i'm far from fat and not a neet. would do anything for a dominant gf
>>
File: Roasting Pepe.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Roasting Pepe.png
974KB, 900x900px
>>37282037
>tfw you give roasties a bad taste in their mouth when it comes to dating other men
>>
>>37281226

And you want a masculine girl, right?

Lesbians make no sense to me. If you're attracted to the masculine, why not just get a man? It seems like you already have experience, albeit a bad one. But it can get better, if you give it a shot. That way you can lose yourself in another person in ways you never can if you're dating another girl. I mean, shit, you two'll be sticking things up your vagina because it feels good, what's the point of the girl in this equation, anyway.

Men can be 100% faggots. Women only tend to be sort of gay. Count your blessings, senpai.
>>
>>37282052
Do you lack basic reading comprehension? I said I've never bothered dating, and now have solidified that decision by going on here and confirming what I'd already guessed. Also, I'm very much a virgin (and happily so-I'll probably die one) so cannot be a roastie.
>>
>>37281817

Lets be honest though, you'd much rather date a man who treated you as a lesser than one who treated you as a superior.

Women want to be subtly controlled, you just dont realise it until you meet Chad who is able to control you without hurting your feefees and activating your inferiority complex (that all women have)
>>
>>37282037
>never experienced it, but i'll still hold the misconception
yup, you belong on r9k.
>>
>>37282009
I think that means you have masculine features.
>>
>>37282074
No, I want a feminine girl. A pretty, feminine girl.
>>
>>37282074
I'm not her but I'm a feminine lesbian and my gf is also very feminine, the whole butch lesbian stereotype needs to die
>>
>>37281849
>Wtf? Partner abuse is a thing in lesbian couples?
they have one of the highest domestic violence rate, mate
>>
>>37282082
You're a roastie by virtue of being a woman. And now that I've turned out off at the thought of dating, I feel quite pleased.
>>
>>37282037
>I don't even know how I got here.

Does it matter? If you know your preferences, why fight them?
>>
>>37282037
>I just feel like deep down they all think like /r9k/ types
What gave you that impression, I wonder?
>>
>>37282093

>not likeing women with masculine features
what are you a fag?
>>
>>37282105
You haven't turned me off hun, you've just put in words what men think. Being a mouthpiece is nothing special.
>>
>>37282116
Truth hurts.
Oregon original
>>
>>37281209
maybe try a relationship with someone who isn't a turbochad
>>
>>37282121
Okay sweetie kissy smoochie-kins.
Maybe if women weren't mostly such whores you would deserve to be treated better. You blame me for being a representation of most women, I blame your slutty sisters for making you all look bad.
>>
>>37282150
Slutty sisters? Dude, I hate my own gender almost as much as I hate men. Basically I just hate everyone/
>>
>>37282150
men*
Also an Oregon Original comment
>>
>>37282160
Join the club, sister.
>>
>>37281209
Dating as Lesbian is like Russian roulette. It really is crazy
>>
File: domesticviolence.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
domesticviolence.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>37281209
Does the fact that Lesbian couples have the highest rate of domestic violence as and gay,men are the least likeliest to face domestic violence, prove that females are the instigators of conflict in most relationships?
>>
>>37282197
I feel you there
>first gf hated the very idea of sex
>second gf emotionally manipulated me into pooping on her
>third gf is stable so far
>>
>>37281209
Women suck, big surprise
>>
>>37281294
Kys, I'm not sexist. Way to generalize
>>
>>37282293
>Way to generalize
>on /r9k/
>on the internet
>human
Dude, better get used to generalisations.
>>
File: 654756uitz.jpg (8KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
654756uitz.jpg
8KB, 204x247px
>>37281209

I AM FEMBOT, PLEASE GIEV ME NERD DICKS, I'D DO EVERYTHING JUST IVE ME ATTENTION, CHAD DOESN'T PAY ME ATTENTION SO YOU HAVE TO PAY ME ATTENTION, I AM FEMBOT LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!
>>
>>37282244
Studies of heterosexual relationships show that women are the more likely initiators of violence anyway.

This is the gold standard research, a multinational project peer reviewed and published in Partner Abuse:
http://www.domesticviolenceresearch.org/

Completely and utterly ignored around the world because it says the 'wrong things' despite being the largest undertaking of its kind with stellar world-class researchers behind it.

Not only are women more violent, they are violent for the same reasons men are but more weighted towards towards control whereas men are often expressing hurt (still unacceptable of course).
>>
>>37282102
>they have one of the highest domestic violence rate, mate

[citation needed]

I don't buy this for a second--is this from some shitty mgtow website? Women on their own are non-violent, cooperative, and empathetic. Lesbian couples probably have the absolute lowest domestic violence rate (and gay male couples have the highest).

I suspect that if there's violence in these relationships, it's coming from men around them trying to push traditional gender roles.
>>
>>37282440
>[citation needed]

Didn't see >>37282369 before I posted this, looking at site now.
>>
>>37282369

>look at stats page
>claims women abuse men
>stopped right there

fact: men cannot be victims of domestic violence. dv requires a disparity of power in the relationship. men have power, women don't, therefore, this study is wrong.
>>
>eurobot
>talk to women irl
>genuine disgust for their attitudes, and opinions
>still attractive to them
Worst feel. Why does every woman have to be a raging multicultural, globalist, pro-immigrant shill?

Can they not see how importing a mass of people is not a good thing, or are they only thinking of sandnigger / junglenigger dick?
>>
>>37282667
there are other aways to abuse people then just physical. I was emotionally abused ass a kid by my single mother, and Ive felt broken as a result of that abuse.
>>
>>37282369

It's >>37282440 again.

This link is absolutely amazing...no, fucking MIND-BLOWING!!! Thank you anon!!! I'm working on a paper this weekend, this will make a great counterpoint to the traditional arguments.

There's just one issue, though...my instructor believes facts are a patriarchal construct, so I'm going to need to figure out how to slip this stuff in without making it seem like I'm challenging her narrative.

>Sorry for the temporary thread derail OP.
>>
>>37281209
>Fembot
hehe...

>be born girl
>finish up to highschool
>don't be fat
>get married
>have kids (don't even need to do that anymore)
>life finished you win

>be born male
>don't be ugly
>don't be fat
>MUST get a graduate degree
>must spend years on career before female notices them
>MUST settle down with a single mom.
>>
>>37281209
I wish lesbians would leave, you don't belong here.
This is a place for men, stop encroaching on our male spaces.
>>
>>37283059
why not we have something in common, we both want gfs and all gfs reject us
>>
>>37283059

>male spaces

Riiiiight.

Of course, every space is a "male space", but listen to the poor babies if women want their own space.
>>
>>37283162
No, fuck off you're a reminder of why we don't have gfs.
Women are degenerate and you're no excuse.
>>
>>37282874
It's more like
>be born dude
>be butt ugly
>can make up for shitty looks through effort
>have moderately successful career
>can get a significantly more attractive partner
>you win and get praised for being so hard working

>be born female
>shit genetics
>no amount of gray matter can compensate shitty looks
>having a sucessful career is discouraged
>be called selfish for not being a human incubator
>if you're not born a beautiful stacy you lose and there's nothing you can do to change it

If you're a man and you're losing at life that means you're just lazy.
>>
>>37283197
see, at least you're straight, and then you manage to spectacularly fail at getting a gf for reasons that must be completely unrelated to your horrible personality
>>
>manage to find someone to have meaningful chats about pretty much anything
>we both ramble and rant but it makes for an erratic and undefined but lengthy and fun communication
>emails are getting so long we take a day or two to write a single properly worded reply
>he's actually fairly close
>he's also genuinely interesting
>got a small vacation coming up i could drive down and actually meet him for that week
>about to broach subject
>tells me he doesn't want to talk anymore
>apparently thought i was just some roleplaying anon and he only started talking to me for ERP related things only
>claims he's getting uncomfortable with how the emotions he's feeling and the intensity of them towards what he's convinced is a guy
>hasn't responded to emails for a week now and vacations almost over
>one time you find a robot that could actually work out in a relationship and they gaslight themselves into homosexuality
>>
>>37283243
Bait post. Disregard.

Females C A N N O T be robots. They're only single by choice.
>>
>>37283260
>emails
>not instant messaging
Get with the times grandma it is the CURRENT YEAR after all. Be my out-of-touch-with-technology gf
>>
>>37283260
where did you find that pearl? all the robots I've talked to turned out to be boring
>>
>>37283307
If you only reply in one word responses and don't bother to carry the conversation, yes you will have a boring conversation. But don't blame that on us.
>>
>>37283307
Random fucking chance and now its gone.
>>37283285
I don't hand out my number and IM character limits force small and poor dialogue.
>>
>>37283338
>number
How old are you really... Ever heard of Skype, Discord, Steam...?
>>
>>37283348
I know them but all of those platforms encourage small and shitty responses OR use voicechat which i'm not comfortable with.
>>
>>37283307

>be robot
>try to talk to fem"bot"
>gives short replies to everything
>have to carry the conversation at all times
>try to talk about different subjects to see what she might like
>ignores or shuts down anything that isnt basic, boring shit like anime, tries to talk about her meme problems or routine stuff she did that day
>never messages first, takes an hour at least to reply

All fem"bots" i have talked to more or less fit this bill. Most robots i have talked to where actually interesting and had a personality. Its not everyone else thats the problem here, its you.
>>
>>37283385

Were actually interesting*
>>
>>37281209
Same.

I mean, almost same. I'm actually bisexual because I can be attracted to men, but honestly I wish I wasn't. They're all really oversexual and don't even seem to want to cuddle or share feelings with me or do cute shit like make cupcakes together or read books.

Lame.
I'd take an emotionally considerate gf over a Chad or mean, bitter robot.
>>
>>37283384
>all of those platforms encourage small and shitty responses
No, that's just you. You're a shit conversationalist.
>>
>>37281209
You are not a fembot, fembots do not exist, please leave
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37283338
Don't listen to the IM plebs. Email is so much better. The fact that you have time to think about your answer, that you don't get an immediate response... You have to put in the effort to produce a text with some content and to actually make it interesting, since it's not acceptable to send emails with short sentences about the weather.
>>
>>37283424
Dunno then. I used to use discord but it just meant quick dialogue that burned out quick.
Since I've switches to email its like a novella each response but they're always interesting and push the conversation deeper. The longer timeframe works out nicely as well since i work a lot so i can reply, go to work, come home, and shortly after receive a reply.
>>
>>37283474
>that you don't get an immediate response
As clingy person I can't handle this. I need to see people have read my message, or are typing a response, or I will go insane.
>>
>>37283385
Having to carry the conversation at all times is usually a sign that you are indeed boring.
>>
>>37282837
Isn't it just. I'm glad someone finally looked at it, posted it a few times and people glide over it.

pro-tip: the counter to some claims is that Women's Studies types meme that the Conflict Tactics Scale doesn't work and gives false data.

This is not true, most of the time they can't really even say why (and often the data didn't come from the CTS but its a knee-jerk thing at this stage) so look into Straus's defence of it and note data that comes from other sources.
>>
>140 replies
>no timestamped boobs or face
What the fuck is this shit? There's rules for a reason, for fuck sake...
>>
fembots tell me why im always being ghosted
>>
>>37283480
W-what do you do for a living, Anon? I'm interested..
>>
>>37283474
I'm honestly not going back to IM shit. Email somehow forces better conversations across the board and i enjoy that instead of quick shallow bursts.
>>37283496
I usually just make sure they know my responses can be far and better and if its gonna be over a day i'll tell them. Getting ghosted feels like shit and I don't want who i'm talking to feeling like that everytime work gets in the way.
>>
>>37283408
Not all guys are the same...
>>
>>37283534
Are you talking to someone atm?
>>
>>37283584
I was but he was who i was talking about.
>>
>>37283534
>I'm honestly not going back to IM shit. Email somehow forces better conversations
Only for extremely boring, awkward, autistic people. People who can't talk about anything other than "So what are you studying? What classes are you taking? Do you like tea or coffee? How old are you? Cool, cool."
IMing is a billion times better because you can have a real conversation, as in, actually conversing back and forth, being clever, saying fun things, expressing yourself in a real way. If you sit for two hours writing some dumb email, it's not even "you" anymore, it's just a convoluted mess of autism and overthinking.
>>
>>37283534

>I'm honestly not going back to IM shit. Email somehow forces better conversations across the board and i enjoy that instead of quick shallow bursts.
Email works if you're trying to be intelligent and think deeply and deliberate about every word you say. Fact is, real life conversations are nothing like that. Talking in real life is very spontaneous and you need to think on your feet and expressing yourself genuinely. You won't have time to plan out what to say. IM replicates that way better and like >>37283630 mentions

>you can have a real conversation, as in, actually conversing back and forth, being clever, saying fun things, expressing yourself in a real way

Would deffo recommend using IM or some other text service to converse. All the best anon.
>>
>>37283541
When a female gets mistreated and used by a Chad, suddenly all men are the same.
>>
>>37283689
>>37283630
>implying IM is anything like a real world conversation
Email is just as artificial as IM. Interaction in real life requires a lot more than words, and there's no way IM can replicate that. The closest thing would be video or voice chat, but that many people are not comfortable with those.
>>
>>37283527
because you are either boring or creepy
>>
>>37283620
Can I be your new email buddy?
>>
>>37281338
I'm equally shit desu.
>>
>>37283827
Can always try. Drop your email and i'll get back to you later today.
>>
>>37284116
[email protected]
>>
>>37281209
>Of course she gave her real virginity to CHAD
>>
Fembots, what should I get my gf for her birthday?

She's the quiet type and hates any sort of special attention, ESPECIALLY her own birthday. Do you think flowers are too much?
>>
>>37284274
Flowers are always nice, anon. Chocolate too, if she likes it.
>>
>>37284274
>and hates any sort of special attention
You have a huge bouquet of flowers delivered to where she works by a clown.
>>
>>37281209
Do you live in a city, small town, suburbs, or the country?
>>
>>37283260
um...why the fuck didn't you send him a timestamped photo then? dumbass.
>>
>>37284587
I have doxxing anxiety in general and i'm on the site that finds shit like a 3" flag based solely on the visible clues of the positioning of the moon and the sun.
>>
>>37284817
Well guess what. Everyone you know in real life can doxx you. Just put a piece of paper near your face or your tits and you're done. Christ. Women.
>>
>>37284836
Anyone i'd interact in real life with knows who i am already.
>>
File: IMG_5934.jpg (88KB, 480x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5934.jpg
88KB, 480x602px
>Had been talking with this femanon every day for over four months
>Disappeared two weeks ago without any notice

It still hurts
>>
>>37281626

Take up your complaint with biology. What you think you want and what you really want are completely different things. Our minds are an enigma to us. So your words mean little to nothing. You just haven't been exposed to the right stimuli yet. You will be subservient and whore yourself just like god intended when you least expect it, and I pity the poor cuck you'll do it to. Such is life. None of us is above biology.
>>
>>37281209
GOD DAMN IT WOJAK, YOU ARE NOT A GOD DAMN GIRL. TAKE OFF THE WIG, AMD STOP FALLING FOR THE TRAP MEME.
>>
>>37282363
Actually I get the most (You)s when posting as a male/in a gender neutral manner.

Not my fault you're fucking boring and nobody cares what you say.
>>
>>37283243
This is the truth, and the reply >>37283271 only solidifies that.
>>
>>37283385
If you're the only one talking and she keeps shutting you down, it means you're the boring one. Pretty much anyone will continue a conversation if they're interested.
Females in particular tend to give bland one word responses if they're not interested in hopes of boring you into leaving them alone. They're usually too afraid to say outright that you're boring/annoying them and hope you'll get the hint.
>>
>>37281209
date a robot who will be willing to spend 90% of his time on you in bed, not the manslut who mainly cares about himself
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.