[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not Gay But Into Traps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: bailey-jay-ass-spreading.jpg (73KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bailey-jay-ass-spreading.jpg
73KB, 682x1024px
I'm not gay but I would fuck Bailey Jay's tight ass all night long while sucking her feet until we both end up covered in cum and exhausted.

Let's have a trap thread to distract us from the feels of no gf
>>
>I'm not gay I just want to fuck a cute boy in the ass
>>
>>37280639
IRL traps or just Internet traps?
There's a huge difference my fellow anon
Trust me
>>
>>37280639
Has she actually resorted to sleeping in someone's bathtub? Times have certainly been tough all around.
>>
"I wanna fuck a boy in the ass b-but im not gay anon denial is a hell of a drug
>>
>>37280639
If you like traps then you are gay
>B-BUT THEY LOOK AND ARE PRETTY MUCH WOMAN

Rules, its a guy so its gay, there are different kinds of gay people so dont cry you faggot
>>
File: 1420582804042.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1420582804042.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
>>37280675
Just internet traps. IRL traps tend to look really manly and just disgusting all around.

>>37280652
>>37280681
>>37280682
Stop bullying me. Traps look like women and are thus straight. Wanting to fuck a trap in her ass is not gay.
>>
>>37280703
I love traps too Anon
But it is completely gay to want to fuck a cute boy with long hair and boobs
There's nothing wrong with that but you are queer ;)
>>
>>37280703
You are bisexual on some degree, nothing wrong with this
>>
>>37280715
>tfw your love of traps started because of threads like this one
>tfw all the women hate made traps a really attractive alternative
>tfw pounding trap pucci is all I think about now

T-thanks 4chan
>>
>>37280703
>her you make it sound like traps are trannies
>>
>>37280747
O-okay, Anon-chan. H-how do I find a trap gf to live out my fantasies?
>>
>>37280748
Traps are worse in the head than women, you'll realize eventually
>>
I'd only do it with Bailey.
>>
If you want to get cured from fapping to traps meet a IRL one. One work colleague of my flatmate is a tranny, seeing that killed any trap desire whatsoever.
>>
File: bailey-jay-big-tits.jpg (91KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bailey-jay-big-tits.jpg
91KB, 682x1024px
>>37280785
Care to elaborate? I picture them being more feminine than modern women, wanting to be a housewife, yet having an insatiable lust for sex like me. Win-win.

>>37280811
Checked. I do want to cure this. I hate that I want to fuck one so badly but I can't shake the desire. How do I meet one so that I can cure myself?
>>
>>37280831
Post an ad on craigslist, suck one off, and become so disgusted with yourself that you never fap to them again.
>>
>>37280811
Some are stunning though.
Google Melina Budde, former candidate for Germany's Next Top Model.
>>
>>37280852
I would never suck one off. I am only interested with sticking my peepee in one. Now what?
>>
>>37280873
Get shit allover your dick and become so disgusted with yourself that you never fap to them again.
>>
>>37280831
Not at all, you know how gays are 24/7 looking for sex with as many partnets as they could?
But it is exactly the same, forget about having a close monogamous relationship
Also they had body dysphoria, anxiety, depression and a lot of other mental health problems
On top of that the hormone pills give them A LOT of unbalanced changes on the mood, is like they have premenstrual syndrome all month long, exhausting
Also, they are individuals, like girls, boys, like everyone, so you can bump into someone nice or someone psycho, it's a lottery
>>
>>37280866
>candidate for Germany's Next Top Model
Top kek. You literally can't make this shit up. Germany is so cucked.
>>
>>37280891
>"forget about having a close monogamous relationship"

My biggest red line, desu. Mental health issues I can deal with. But not that.
>>
File: Fembot.png (94KB, 655x666px) Image search: [Google]
Fembot.png
94KB, 655x666px
>>37280908
>so insecure that you need to restrict someone else's sexual pleasure to only you so you don't feel bad when they get it from someone else
>>
>>37280924
>not OP
For me, I don't care what my partner did before being in a relationship with me but once the commintment is settle I go for monogamous
>>
>>37280904
The Brits had their first transgender contestant in this year's cycle, I think it was 2015 when France had a contestant. Burgers had one named Isis King in its 11th and 15th circle, so much earlier than the shows in Europe.
>>
>>37280639
I agree OP except I actually am gay as fuck

I'm usually more of a dom but that pic makes me want to suck on Bailey's cock and feet and bury my face in her asshole before I blow my load inside it
>>
File: Absolutely Haram.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Haram.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>37280953
>the king of isis was in an american beauty pageant as a tranny
Losing must have made him hate the entire western world for supporting him through all that only to reveal that he will never be a real woman.
>>
>>37280639
Bailey Jay is the only shemale that I consider to be genuinely transsexual at this point. She just doesn't fit the classic dichotomy of either gender in my mind. She may have a penis, but I don't think on a subconscious level I recognizes her as a male, just some third gender.

I'm like a 2.5 on the kinsey scale so I'm comfortable relating my attraction to some guys. Traps are very much gay, biologically and thus scientifically, you are having sex with a member of your own sex. But Bailey seems to traverse that gap for me.

I know this is mostly psychological but to me it's worth noting.
>>
>>37281052
*not transexual, I used that incorrectly. More like third gendered, intersex is already taken.
>>
>>37281052

I wish Bailey got her ugly jew nose done instead of getting tits desu
>>
>>37280639
Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a nice ass, be it guy or girl. You're gay when you want to get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>37281052
Bailey was the biggest factor in making me like traps. She is just so fucking hot. Look at those plump lips. Goddamn all I want to do is cum inside her.

>>37281147
This.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.