[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any girls who prefer small cocks as opposed to large ones?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: rUBOmeu.png (678KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
rUBOmeu.png
678KB, 800x767px
Are there any girls who prefer small cocks as opposed to large ones?
>>
Probably but it's likely a fetish / meme
>>
Only when they are being raped i would imagine
>>
define small and large
>>
>>37280593
Some women just have smaller vaginas, and some suffer from vaginismus. Of course there's no way of knowing which they are.
>>
>>37280593
Of course. But they're the women with really low libidos. They'll be the ones who hate sex and they would prefer their man to have a small dick hoping it means he'll also have a low sex drive. It'll also make it easier to accomodate him when he just won't stop bugging her for some fucc.

A minority of regular libido women might like a small dicked guy because they think he'll be easier to keep. He'll have fewer options to cheat on her. So she can keep him while she does all the cheating with other guys.

Hope you weren't looking for a positive future.
>>
Yes:
>can shame/intimidate you into doing her biding
>you're less likely to cheat, and if you cheat she can humiliate you
>if she's frigid that means less trouble on the sex front

But you mean in the same way that some guys like smaller breasts? Nope. All women want Chad.

Men had to develop diverse sexual appetites and attractions to make it, women didn't. Only about 10-20% of men bred in pre-history, 90% of women did. Niggers started cooking pigs feet and some even developed a taste for it out of hunger, if they had access to steak you wouldn't have "soul food." Same principle.

There are almost no mommy-dommes, no gentles female dommes, no suggar-mommies, no small-penis enthusiasts. Women are an entirely different breed when it comes to sex.
>>
Cis white male here, i love sucking small dicks <3
>>
>>37280971
>falling for the "small vagina" memes
>>
>>37280593
Yes. I'm tiny physically and i have a shallow vagina with an oddly angled cervix. 4.5" is about perfect but 4.5-3" works.
>>
>>37282939
Stop roleplaying, anon.
origano
>>
>>37282970
I'm not though. Theres a decent amount with these issues.
Usually the shallowness is hormonally related and the cervix angle is a roll of the dice but they exist. Usually its from malnutrition or some other puberty stunting event.
>>
>>37283021
so a BWC would make you squirm and cry in pain?
>>
>>37282939
>when you realize that even though she says she wants a small dick she still wants a large one relative to her vagina / body size
>>
>>37283021
>Usually its from malnutrition or some other puberty stunting event.

Wait, seriously? Just came to this thread out of curiosity; suddenly WAY interested in this. You can fuck up a girl's cervix with malnutrition? What are "other puberty stunting events?"

Genuinely interested in pediatrics and might actually go into something like adolescent gynecology or pedi surg, and I'd like more info on this if you've got it.
>>
>>37283021
>go on hook-up site
>half the woman write "i don't care about your cock size, don't send pictures" or something to that effect in their profile
>send them 8"-cock pic, no text
>"omg here's my number", "let's meet ASAP", "I have a boyfriend but he will be away next weekend" etc.

Works almost every-time, with every kind of woman.
Even the "shallow vagina" crowd likes big cocks on a psychological level.
>>
>>37283103
>might actually go into something like adolescent gynecology or pedi surg
whydon'tyouhaveaseatoverthere.jpeg

If you're male, you might as well burn all your belongings and pay newspapers to denounce you as a pedo. Saves you the bother.
>>
>>37283045
Yes. Above 4.5" your lancing not only my cervix, which feels fine if you're not literally battering ramming it, but the backwall as well. It honestly feels like i'm being stabbed then the hole area cramps up and dries up and sex is done for the day while i lie around with ice on my belly and pray nothing got torn.
>>37283058
Arguably no. My sisters are my height as is someone i know and they can take thundercocks just fine even if they can't get it all in. I'm stuck with this weird below average length but average girth upper limit.
>>
>>37280593
Yeah. Women with vaginismus, narrow set hips, or women who have sex just for the intimate feeling and don't care much about getting off.
>>
>>37283103
Not the cervix but the shallowness of the vagina. Cervix angle is just an "as born" thing and getting it at an "off" angle can mean a part of it sits lower and is more easy stabbed.

Basically when aroused the vaginal canal can extend by around 20ish% or something like that.
I didn't eat much growing up so my body was fucked over and its left its marks in my height and hormonal levels being out of whack. Due to the hormone imbalance my canal doesn't extend and the malnutrition fucking my puberty meant that the actual area didn't grow properly so even if it did the real estste expansion would give me might mean i could now do average at most dicksizes.
There's pills that do this but they fuck me up pretty badly with severe moodswings and cramps so fuck that.
>>37283115
Visual markers are an amazing sometimes terrible thing. Just like boobs and asses being big on chicks makes guys pop boners against their will big cocks or nice physiques make women wet.
>>
>>37282939
Your anus can still take foot long dicks no problem.
>>
>>37280593
I'd always choose the cyc (cute yellow cock) over the bbc
>>
>>37283265
Nah. Small hips make any dick seem comparatively bigger. Even if i liked anal i'd run the serious risk of a tear.
>>
>>37280593
I prefer smaller penises, but only in the 4-5' range. My limit is about 7 before the head starts banging into my cervix and making sex very painful.

You're okay, anon.
I'd probably fuck you.
>>
>>37283218
>Visual markers are an amazing sometimes terrible thing.
That's the point. The whole "women are sensual, men are visual" story is bullshit.

But other than men, the vast majority of women only like one specific type of body/penis (>>37281188.) A flat chested woman can find plenty of men who like it that way, a mega-tits chick can find plenty of guys who like that. A guy with a small cock is fucked.
>>
>>37283303
>My limit is about 7

>having such a steady stream of cock you can put filters on it
>being on r9k
>>
>>37283147
I genuinely like kids, there have been miscarriages in my family, and neither I nor my sister would exist if people didn't pick careers like that. I want to serve life and reproduction itself. Nothing wrong with that.

>>37283218
Huh. Did that come in combination with poor development in other parts of your body? It's enlightening that you mentioned height; did it affect other aspects of bone development, like the breadth of your hips? And do you think it was caloric, or some kind of vitamin deficiency, or what?
>>
>>37283284
Sup Cheng? Enjoying your visit on 4chan?
>>
>>37283625
Nah, I'd wish. I'm white.But white men are just so ugly and don't have good manners.
>>
>>37283604
>Nothing wrong with that.
Nothing wrong with a man sitting down on a park bench and taking pictures of the birds in a park full of children. Try that one of these days. Start your stopwatch so you know how long exactly it took the police to arrive.

Seriously how the fuck can you be so naive to think that a male becoming a doctor that specializes in adolescent vaginas is not a terrible idea.

Becoming a pediatrican is more viable, but still just begging for rumors and a life-destroying lawsuit or two down the line.
>>
>>37283604
It was an everything deficiency. I would go a few days without food because i'd actually forget to eat.
I'm small everywhere. No hips, ass, or breasts and certain areas are underdeveloped.
>>
>>37283450
>A guy with a small cock is fucked
By a man with a much larger cock, as he should be.
>>
>>37283656
>I'm white
Sure Lee Ping Pong.
>>
>>37283699
>Seriously how the fuck can you be so naive to think that a male becoming a doctor that specializes in adolescent vaginas is not a terrible idea.

His first choice was becoming a kindergarten teacher...
>>
>>37283699
>Becoming a pediatrican is more viable, but still just begging for rumors and a life-destroying lawsuit or two down the line.
Yeah, and it's fucked-up. I hate the culture we live in in that regard. Seriously had people give me shit once for giving a little girl on crutches a ride to her stop in a fucking blizzard.

Still, my passions are my passions.

>>37283710
Huh. Thanks for responding informatively. You've actually sent me on a pretty serious wiki walk/database rabbit hole.
>>
>>37283944
>Still, my passions are my passions.
If at age 18 or whatever you are your only passion is adolescent vaginas then you're a pedo and just kidding yourself.
>>
>>37284000
I'd become a lifeguard or some shit if I wanted to fuck adolescent pussy. Or the producer of Nickelodeon sitcoms.

Maternity, birth, miscarriages, cancer, hysterectomies, and people who are only alive because of surgical intervention are common themes in my life. That's why pedi surg looks attractive: neonatal and fetal surgery are flat-out fucking cool. I'm just saying that I'd be down for a separate surgical discipline that specifically deals with children and reproduction, too.

Fuck this entire society for making that weird.
>>
>>37283656

Jews aren't white, Cheng.
>>
>>37284081
>Fuck this entire society for making that weird.

>hypothetical society where there is no stigma against men in occupations that deal with children
>95% of men act completely normal, 5% slip in the odd finger when it's not necessary

Sure, probably at least 1% of women in those professions are molesters - watched a documentary where a nanny admits to constantly molesting the boys and girls she takes care of. But society would rather have a 1% than a 5% molestation rate.

People realize this on a basic level, just like they are more careful with their wallets around gypsies/blacks/etc.

If you have trouble accepting that, then you will have serious trouble once you step outside your hugbox.
>>
>>37284081

You're really doing this?

Good.

I'm serious. I'm also sorry you're getting shit for your choice. I agree society has gotten fucked in the head about this sort of thing...but we certainly need doctors who specialize in this area.
>>
>>37284174
I accept it. It just makes me sad and frustrated.

>>37284341
>You're really doing this?
100%, and I'm going into some hardcore debt to make it happen.

>I agree society has gotten fucked in the head about this sort of thing...but we certainly need doctors who specialize in this area.
To be fair, the paranoia DOES stem from people actually diddling kids.
>>
>>37281188
Basically this. As a result off the destruction of patriarchal institutions, youre seeing the full unravelling of females true sexual nature. I see more guys doing typical Virgin shit like video games tournaments, hobbies for loners, just hanging out with other guys. I rarely see a girl with them. The 80/20 rule may have been an exaggeration a few years, but now it's becoming a reality. Marriage rates are also at its lowest rates in history. 70 percent of guys between the ages of 18 to 34 arent married. We are going to see a culling of the gene pool like never seen before. And its going to end with more mass shootings and virgin rage. Either evolve or be apart off the mediocre sexless male class. I also think this is also linked with the rise of the alt right. No one likes to talk about it tho, which is unfortunate as this is going to get worse.
>>
>>37284457
>I also think this is also linked with the rise of the alt right.
How so? I'm genuinely interested in this.
>>
>>37284457
>The 80/20 rule may have been an exaggeration a few years, but now it's becoming a reality.
Yup, women would literally rather die lonely cat-ladies than go near a poor or ugly guy - with poor being not at least twice as rich as her and ugly being not at least 2 points hotter than her. Full cave-woman mode.

>I also think this is also linked with the rise of the alt right.
There's tons of unspoken conventions like >>37284174, people accept those because they makes sense even if they are racist/sexist/etc. Everyone just pretends like they're not doing it or like it's no big deal. But recently many of the unspoken rules that benefit and protect men have been torn to shreds while the ones limiting men are becoming more and more entrenched. No sense playing a game where the other side moves goalposts like there's no tomorrow. Still doesn't mean that the alt-right bullshit isn't massively retarded and irrational in some respects.
>>
>>37280593
yes. ideally the cock fits the vagina. I dated a girl who had a really shallow vagina, and it can hurt alot. Shes not big enough for you, and you can only fit 4 inches in so it doesnt feel that great.
>>
>>37284000
>If at age 18 or whatever you are your only passion is adolescent vaginas then you're a pedo
>If at age 18 or whatever you are your only passion is adolescent vaginas then you're a pedo
>If at age 18 or whatever you are your only passion is adolescent vagina a
>If at age 18 or whatever you are your only passion is aaa a
>If at age 18 or whatever you aaaaa a
>If aaaaaaaa a
>>
File: IMG_3434.gif (1KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3434.gif
1KB, 160x160px
/pol/ack here,

What is the /r9k/ idiology about women?
>>
>>37284666
Naturally they have to take the lead and tell us little cumdispensers how to behave.
>>
>>37284661
Easy on the bleach mate.

>>37284666
They should all be given over to Ahmed and Tyrone to help breed out the human race. All non-muslim, non-jew whites must become sissies.
>>
>>37284684
>Naturally they have to take the lead and tell us little cumdispensers how to behave.
I miss you. I had lots of fun yesterday.
>>
>>37284684
That sounds a lot more like good-natured, wholesome fun than the way this board treats women.
>>
>>37284666
>Satan is /pol/
>>
>>37284699
There's not enough bleach in the world to get rid of that sentence. I'm in a fucking coma or something.
>>
>>37284666
/pol/ gets satanic trips
>>
>>37284457
lol in my country (the Netherlands) the marriage rates are the highest they've been since ages
>>
>>37284745
I think he meant white marriages.
>>
>>37284705
New gender reversed r9k thread when?
>>
>>37284771
>New gender reversed r9k thread when?
Later tonight, ok?
>>
>>37284745
Dit land is ook normie centraal. Geen verassing dat iedereen trouwt. Dit land is vol met Chads.
>>
File: Nat-Geo-2.png (1MB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
Nat-Geo-2.png
1MB, 1200x848px
>>37284745 #
You know those millions of Arab men who immigrated to Europe in the last 5 years, and are now receiving their citizenship? Yeah now they're getting wives from Syria, North Africa, Afghanistan and Iraq and exploting stupid immigration loopholes to essentially bring their whole families and new trophy wives to Europe. So those milliond of Arabs will now become 10 million very quickly. And those 10 million will become 80 million with time, as they bring other relatives to Europe. That's why the marriage rates and birth rates are increasing across Europe. Say hello to your new and more fertile replacements
>>
>>37280593
poor guy
>7.5 inch master race
>>
>>37282730
What part of girl made you think your opinion was asked for?
You just wanted another excuse to remind everyone that you're a faggot.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.