[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies love drama? I hang out with a group of normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: big kurt.jpg (36KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
big kurt.jpg
36KB, 540x538px
Why do normies love drama?

I hang out with a group of normies that I work with occasionally and literally all they do is boost their own egos and talk shit about the people we work with.
>>
Probably the same reasons we talk shit about Stacey, Chad, our families, jews, etc
>>
I dunno, I never talk shit about people behind their backs unless they're a real nasty cunt to me. But pretty much all women do, even my mom.
>>
>>37280101
Next time they start, ask them.
>>
>>37280122
> "I never talk shit about people behind their backs"
> *talks shit about his mum behind her back*
What did anon mean by this?
>>
In my experience, most normies are like this. I've got an online female friend who tried to shittalk her irl friends to me. I decided to distance myself from her after that, as I couldn't care less about such inane bs
>>
>>37280101
We do it because that isnthe only way most people know how to socialize without the whole "hows the weather, jim" or "did you catch the game". Shit talking is the best form of conversation in the current year. Anyone and everyone can do it. Even autists like you
>>
>>37281005
She wasnt being serious you dense fuck. People shit talk all the time for fun. Grow thicker skin.
>>
>>37280101
It's kind of like how we like to talk shit about normies on the internet.
>>
>>37281074
If my social skills were good enough to realize that then I'd probably not be here. Get off my board, normie nigger.
>>
File: 1484050162096.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484050162096.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>37280101
Very common
Most people need to talk shit about others to just keep going
I noticed it's something almost compulsive in a lot of people
>>
>>37280101
people like to feel good about themselves, one way to do it is to show off and put other people down. I used to orbit this qt she had a boyfriend thou, and I guess in an attempt to get me out of orbit they decided to rub their relationship in my face, imo they were out to humiliate me, cause drama to feel like hey had a real adult relationship, and brag about their "love"

they broke up, and I'm kinda friends with the girl now, I can help but look down on her now.
>>
File: scoobs.jpg (73KB, 514x569px) Image search: [Google]
scoobs.jpg
73KB, 514x569px
>>37280101
Because normies see social standing as a zero sum game. In order to increase their social standing (real, perceived or self-perceived) they tear others down.
>>
File: 1495667373985.png (67KB, 159x244px) Image search: [Google]
1495667373985.png
67KB, 159x244px
>tfw overheard my normie coworkers talking about how creepy and weird my asocial habits were from behind the restroom stall

I didn't even talk to any of them that isn't work related nor have I been rude to them. I just turn down their invitations politely and stay out of their way in general. I'm not even ugly. What is wrong with people? The little motivation I have to improve my social life completely evaporated right then and there and my social anxiety has gotten worse. I haven't spoken to anyone in three months now. At least I think they don't care about me anymore to talk shit about me behind my back.
>>
File: 1491326860187.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491326860187.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>37283524
normies resent you for not entertaining them
>>
>get first job a few weeks ago
>literally just follow orders (i.e. do my job)
>everyone thinks I'm a hard worker
I'll never understand the normie work ethic.
>>
>>37280101
is that death grips
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.