[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good night dad, I'm out with the girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: dad.png (353KB, 496x513px) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
353KB, 496x513px
Good night dad, I'm out with the girls
>>
>>37279956

Get back in your room, you harlot
>>
As your father i'm only going to tell you once. Go upstairs and put my dress back in the shoebox under the floor panel.
>>
>>37279956
not before giving me my succ job whore.
>>
>>37279956
Before you even think about stepping outside of this house, cover your girls with something, young lady! I've raised a decent girl, not a lowly whore!
>>
>have 9/10 daughter
>buy her some tits and a nosejob
>she sluts it up with men
>lands a rich trust fundie billionaire
>marries him for his money
>daughter becomes a billionaire sucking some gross tasting flesh tubes

seems like a good gig
>>
>>37279956
I think I would only allow her to go out when there is sunlight while she lives in my house.
>>
>>37279956
Did you finish teaching your little brother about sex ed. first?
>>
>>37280388

Literally Mckayla Marroni's Life
>>
>>37279956
I didn't know I had a daughter with a black woman. Sounds nice to me.
>>
>>37280065
lmao
made me laugh quite a bit
>>
>>37279956
HNNNNNGGGH LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE TITS THEYRE BIGGER THAN YOUR MUMS, I DONT CARE IF YOURE MY DAUGHTER, MY PENIS IS CALLING, IM GONNA FUCKING RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU COME HERE YA LITTLE BITCH!!!
>>
>>37279956
I would grab the shotgun and end her and then myself.
>>
>>37279956
Women like this should be put into cages. I hate society
>>
>>37279956
I'm not having any daughter of mine going out with a giant garish button like that. You take that thing off your tit if you wanna walk out this door missy
>>
>>37282442
But she's sexy faggot. That's the most gayest thing you could possible say.
>>
>>37282513
She is pondscum, a pathetic human being.
>>
I want to kill her and fuck her body so hard
>>
>>37279956
"Buy condoms if you don't have them."

Anti-promiscuity is mostly lost battle. The only thing left is to make sure she is as careful as possible when she sluts around. In other conversational contexts I'll try to make her understand signs of awful men in order to reduce the chance she'll end up in bed with a rapist or emotionally or physically abusive person, and try to make her understand signs of a catch so that she'll fuck and hopefully become the gf or at least fwb of one of the nicer chads.

I'm not really worried about her having sex in itself. It's the things surrounding it that are scary. Alcohol, roofies, abusive shitheads, creeps. Go ahead and have a good time daughter. But don't endanger yourself. I will teach you what to do and what to not do because your "girrrrlfrieeends" certainly won't and are likely extremely non-cautious.
>>
>>37279956
"I swear to God, if you call me tomorrow morning, telling me how you think you may be pregnant. I'm kicking you out of my fucking house."
>implying a girl like this wouldn't already have a bf, of at least 3 months
>implying she's strictly going out to fuck
>implying she's forgotten everything I've taught her up to this point
>>
>>37279956
Requesting someone to brighten this picture. I'm on my phone, or I would do it.
>>
>>37282886
She's literally wearing a slut suit.
>>
>>37279956
cracking open a cold one with the girls
>>
Ask her why she has so basic tan and clothing when we Aryan...
>>
>>37279956
>implying I'd ever be able to have a daughter
>>
>>37279956
Have fun, if you fuck up your life its on you, roastie whore
>>
>>37282542
>>37282442

>my le special qt 10/10 virgin girl that watches anime and doesn't talk to anyone but me and likes everything I do will come and sweep me off my feet

die in misery you fucking faggot.
>>
>>37279956
Uhh, sorry I'm not your dad. you can call me daddy though
>>
>>37280388
god dammit man
I wish I could induce sociopathy unto myself
Life...
oh man

Life would be so awesome its not even fucking funny
the best part is that I wouldnt have to constantly feel like an ugly inferior piece of shit just because girls don't like me
>>
>>37283345
>This is a bad person, the world shouldn't have bad people in it
>YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WAITING FOR YOUR SPECIAL VIRGIN GIRL, I HOPE YOU DIE IN MISERY
Calm down, roastie.
>>
>>37283435
Having emotions is awesome, don't let the whores make you think otherwise. A sociopath run society would fucking suck, no art, no passion, no innovations, no desire for a better future for Earth and mankind.
>>
>>37283533
I'm not a roastie. I'm a 21 yearold virgin male, but I don't get why she would be a bad person. if she likes showing off her body and looking nice, whats wrong with that.
I'm fit and I wear shirts to compliment my body. Not her fault you are a pale, skinny, loser and have no confidence.
And I'm not even trying to whiteknight, your logic is just fucking stupid. And that's because I know what it feels like to feel comfortable in your own body.
>>
>>37283577
If I have to explain why being a whore makes you a bad person then I will never get through to you.
>>
File: IMG_6454.jpg (27KB, 477x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6454.jpg
27KB, 477x354px
>>37283640
>I can't provide a valid reason for my way of thinking so I'll call you stupid making me explain my way of thinking.
>it's almost like that's how arguing works
There's LITERALLY nothing wrong with dressing nice. You're just acting like a massive ass hat because when girls dress like that it reminds you of what you can't have, kek!
>>
>>37283577
>I'm not a roastie. I'm a 21 yearold virgin male

STOP LYING YOU BITCH

QUIT SHILLING FOR YOUR SHIT GENDR
>>
>>37283640
there's a difference between being a whore and wanting to look nice because you like your body.
I know plenty of women who dress "normally" and are complete cock craving, worshipping whores and are public about it. On the other hand I also know a lot of great girls who are nothing close to whores, and they like to dress nice and look nice.
Women dress like that for 2 reasons. Because they feel sexy that way, and to look better than other GIRLS and put them to shame. Its very rarely because of guys.
>>
File: image.png (794KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
794KB, 640x960px
>>37284540
Faggot
kepwjeniwoelkdjsiw
>>
>>37282575
A sensible post on /r9k/?

What is this world coming to?
>>
>>37284622
Why are you wasting your time with that autist?
>>37279956
Ok, be safe and stay away from niggers and immigrants, take a jacket and comeback early we are waking up early to visit grandma
>>
>>37284622
sadly I got time to waste
>>
>>37280388
Billionaires don't hook up with or marry club rats. At the very most, some will pay prostitutes who look and dress something like her. It's typically either well-educated models and actresses, or a beautiful woman they met in college or through their social circle.

This chick could end up with a new money millionaire who went to a non-flagship state school, but she won't ever get with a Senator, diplomat, or billionaire, unless her drunk hookup happens to be one by coincidence.
>>
>>37282575
>roofies

Are these actually a thing, or is it just urban legend?

Most guys don't seem to like the Cosby approach to seduction.
>>
When did things go wrong? Why must we role play like this? Is it because we can't ever get a gf, which means that we will never have kids? Why must we trick ourselves with this falsehood?
>>
File: 1493925896931.jpg (57KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1493925896931.jpg
57KB, 620x670px
>>37282442
>>37282542
Embarrassing yourselves eternovirgins
>>
>>37286251
I think it's way more prominent to just skip roofies and simply get the woman drunk.

Most of them are lightweights, so half a dozen shots might do the trick. A lot of them won't say no to free drinks, completely missing the rapey vibe of their benefactor.
>>
I never had any sisters.

How do dads and brothers feel when they see their sisters/daughters going out wearing fuck me clothes?
>>
>>37286562
I am 25 and I have an 18 year old sister.

Nothing really, since me and my dad have been raising her well. I think she has way more maturity than I did at her age. She is fully aware of all the risks and what she should and shouldn't do.
>>
>>37286822

You are a good brother.
>>
>>37286822
just because she's aware of the risks doesn't mean she won't take them my man
>>
>>37284622
dyel faggot

original
>>
>>37286562
Mine's doesn't really because the new vogue in my city is ironic hipster gear which keeps her mostly covered aside from legs. She was a far more level headed 16-21 year old than I was though, made one dumb mistake where she gave a chad type a blowjob at 15 but instantly realised her mistake and has been with her first proper boyfriend for 7 years who she lost her virginity to. Very nice guy too, they suit. I was busy doing dumb shit because I spent all day being insecure.
>>
>>37286822
>She is fully aware of all the risks and what she should and shouldn't do.
Recipe for a rebellious disaster.
>>
>>37288609
Okay. I'll be sure to lock her in her room indefinitely. That will protect her.
>>
>>37284555
No one wears clothes for themselves, they wear them for other people. This slut suit is on par with any street walker's get up. She dresses like a whore because she's a whore.
>>
>>37290005

Maybe, but some girls dressed to other womans. Like "look my big tits, you chestlet bitch"
>>
File: r 2017.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
r 2017.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>Thanks for coming to my dance recital, Daddy!
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.