[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the dysphoria is getting to a point where i have to hide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1427175260919.jpg (196KB, 703x557px) Image search: [Google]
1427175260919.jpg
196KB, 703x557px
>the dysphoria is getting to a point where i have to hide all threads relating to women/traps/trannies
>>
>>37278507
I actually got to the same point. I was doing pretty good dealing with it for awhile. I think it's getting to the point where I have to transition or kill myself.
>>
File: INTP face.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
INTP face.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>37278507

I really feel for you trannies.
>>
>>37278507
I currently have an average of 20 threads hidden per day due to how retarded everything I see is.
>>
Good. Trannies are mentally ill. If you do anything, do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>37278684
>transgender suicide rate is more than 50%

really gets the noggin joggin, it truly is as bad as it seems
>>
>>37278716
You know if there is one reason to live it's to annoy you /pol/
>>
Hey trannies heres a tip:
Fucking go outside.
Go to the woods. Go somewhere in nature.
Realize that your mental issues mean jack shit outside of your huge made up world.
In the real world, you have to deal with real issues.
Not "muh lipstick doesnt make me feel cute enough :((("
No. You have one life.
Find the ability to realize that there's more in life than your issues.
I stopped caring about my loneliness through perception shifts.
Now, I walk outside, and I appreciate the beauty of everything.
I have things to live for, the experiences I've had and those I've yet to have.
I don't get caught up on "ughh no gf why live"
I think about other shit. Do it. Try it. Be happy. Live an actual life in the real world, not your world.
>>
>>37278904
>implying trannies don't experience real problems on top of being a tranny
wew lad
>>
>>37278801
I'm not from there though, I'm exclusive to r9k.
>>
File: 1495690261514.jpg (42KB, 248x258px) Image search: [Google]
1495690261514.jpg
42KB, 248x258px
>>37278912
>Get a free ride living with family, college, a job in a first world country where they are legally protected
Damn thats so tough wow wtf i love trannies now damn
>>
Transgenderism is a myth. Trannies are all just attentionwhores. No exceptions.
>>
>>37278938
>family disowned me
>can't get a job
>afraid to go out
Sure is easy being a tranny
>>
>>37278962
They disowned you because of this >>37278946
Attention whore fuck off
>>
>>37278972
Thanks for the insights into my life you probably know better than me. No they disowned me because they were christian.
>>
>>37278988
And Christianity is 100% correct abomination
>>
>>37278988
And you were like
>HAHA FUK U MOM FUK U DAD IM NOT LIKE YOU GUYS AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU AND I CANT JUST PLAY ALONG UNTIL I HAVE A JOB AND LIVE ON MY OWN
Nigga i held in that i was athiest and gay until i moved out
How hard is it for you to do it you attention whore
>>
>>37279006
Hey how has it been in /pol/?

>>37279013
That's exactly how I said it and what happened omg it's like you're me. No nigger you know nothing about me or my crazy overly religious parents. Also >implying it's hard to come out as atheist or gay
>>
File: absolute-madman.jpg (16KB, 185x254px) Image search: [Google]
absolute-madman.jpg
16KB, 185x254px
>>37279040
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY PARENTS DIDN"T ACCEPT THAT I"M A FREAK FAGGOT ABOMINATION REEEEEEEEEEEE
Neck yourself newfag redded scum
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1495752894381.jpg (19KB, 251x223px) Image search: [Google]
1495752894381.jpg
19KB, 251x223px
>>37279040
>Y-YOURE JUST A POL FAG GO AWAY HAHA NOBODY LIKES YOU
And youre a mentally ill tranny who demonizes the people who built your society that lets you exist so shut the fuck up and deal with shit faggot
>>
>>37279051
Wow that's exactly what happened you're so good at reading my life. Dumb nigger buy a gun and blow your head off no one wants you alive.
>>
>>37279057
Wow you got me read me like a book. You're so knowledgeable why don't you eat a bullet retard.
>>
>>37279063
My parents that didn't disown me do :^)
>>
>>37279081
>My parents that didn't disown me do
You're parents would look bad if they disowned a child with down syndrome like you.
>>
>>37279073
I wish I could kick you out of this board like your parents kicked you out. Nobody wants you.
The only people that will ever "love" you are chasers.
Have fun with your life of HIV and hedonism faggot! Hope you die of aids like all your online friends will
Unless you bite the bullet before that point realizing you've convinced yourself you're something you're not, never will be, and will never convince anyone else you are.
>>
>>37279149
lol I'm not trans but I saw this post on the main index and let me tell you: you're going to start hormones within the next 2 or 3 years and regret saying all this shit. this is the most obvious projection I have ever seen in my entire life
>>
File: 1495774877802.png (147KB, 491x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495774877802.png
147KB, 491x478px
>>37279171
And you're projecting so hard youre gonna be a christian normal person next year
That's logic right there yep.
>>
>>37279187
You're kind of going through the motions of a person in denial, honestly. Its really visible for anybody not frothing at the mouth angry right now, dude.
>>
>>37279196
>You dont know my story man
>Suddenly decides I am completely trans from a few posts
Hmm. Makes me think.
Id better go get on estrogen, because I want tits. And I totally hate my dick. Yep.
>>
>>37279221
That's not even me. kek
>>
>>37279221
How many times have you said this sentence to yourself like this? Because I imagine this isnt the first time. It probably gets less and less sarcastic feeling every time it comes out, too.
>>
>>37279242
I have never once legitimately felt I wanted those things though. I've never envied a woman. I dont like women and never talk to them.
I've always liked my dick and wouldnt know what to do without it. Vaginas are gross. Literal leaking, bloody axe wounds.
>inb4 nice denial bro xD
If any other guy can say that stuff and not have you say that to them then so can I.
>>
>>37278507
I fucking hate women, they get to be female and I can't. Why me
>>
File: noel cry.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
noel cry.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>dysphoria coupled with lack of self worth, years of not looking after myself, and zero sexual experience meaning I don't even know what my actual sexual orientation is
>>
What you have is a mental illness where you've aggrandized a fetish into a way of life. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>37279511
Why the he'll would you want to be the very thing you hate? To hate yourself more?
>>
>>37279686
>What you have is a mental illness where you've aggrandized a fetish into a way of life. Sort yourself out.
Wrong
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.