[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a crawl thread for those of us who are dysfunctional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: blobfish.jpg (235KB, 1495x1600px) Image search: [Google]
blobfish.jpg
235KB, 1495x1600px
This is a crawl thread for those of us who are dysfunctional retards waiting for death. Everyone posting in this assumed to be a morbidly obese, retarded, ugly, poor, suicidal loser who piss in bottles while staring blankly at shitty television shows. If that upsets you then this thread isn't for you.

Please keep political discussion and serious arguments to yourself because we're too retarded and depressed to read your source links or spend the weekend learning about it. If you honestly have hobbies, skills, or passions then accept we literally just stare at a screen all rotting our brains.

What was your new low today?
What simple task are you struggling with?
Anybody treated you like shit lately?

This is the second attempt at a thread for this, any ideas welcome.
>>
I'm gonna stop smoking weed for realz because I don't want mommy to pay for the psychiatrist she's been threatening me with. Use that money for my upkeep, mommy, not for some scary man who'll try to convince me twice a week that everyone's the same and that I'm not a genetic failure!
>>
i am bump
>>
CRWALLLLLING IN MY CRAWLLLLLLLLL
>>
I locked myself out of my apartment last week. Called the landlord but she said she wouldn't be back to the office until Monday. I only had maybe fifty dollars, so I took a bus to the nearest shopping centre, bought a $20(aud) sleeping bag and some museli bars, and had to sleep in front of my apartment door (inside) for three days. People kept walking by and making fun of me, so much for neighbours. One girl asked me if I'd stolen something of hers which had gone missing. Then when the landlord (blonde, thin, 40, power dress) turned up, she looked at me incredulously and said, "Couldn't you have crashed with your friends or something?"
>>
>>37278596
HOly fuck I'm sorry anon that's really really shitty of those stupid gfucking Normalfags
>>
>>37278596
Why didn't you break into your apartment?
>>
>>37278634
it was on the second floor, so no going through the windows, plus I wouldn't have been able to break them without incurring fees I can't pay for. Also, I don't know how to pick a lock. If I had money I would have paid a locksmith, but I don't.
>>
File: 1367696713235.png (126KB, 375x378px) Image search: [Google]
1367696713235.png
126KB, 375x378px
>>37278044
>going back to community college (dropped out years prior)
>haven't spoken to normal human beings in so long
>after a few quarters of keeping to myself and studying somebody in one of my classes approaches me and asks me how class was
>"good"
>keep walking

>realize they've been in my classes all 3 quarters and were just making small talk
anyone else too stupid to make friends now?
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (73KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
73KB, 500x277px
>start day off by eating ice cream for breakfast
>5 ice cream sandwiches
>lay in bed and watch Netflix, Grey's Anatomy cause it's the closest I've felt to being in a relationship, on season 9 now
>eat big ass salami and pepperjack cheese sandwich, plenty of mayo
>continue netflix binge from bed, hours have gone by, still making trips to freezer for ice cream every time I finish one
>by midnight, am polishing off a large meat lover's pizza, sobbing inconsolably cause someone died on the show
>jerk off to hentai fap hero, hands smelling like pizza and mayo and salami
>browse r9k before sleep

Life.
>>
>>37278671
this, in a different context
>step out of class because >group activity
>coming back, stacey comes up to me and says my name, asks a question I don't know the answer to about where class is later
>I have literally never seen her before in my life
>later see her in class, never noticed her before

also, another time
>weekly group assignment
>randomised team leaders
>get chosen
>have to assign work
>don't know anyone's name
>try to be professional about it
>people grimace at me in disgust
>>
>>37278671
Been going to community college for 7 years. Never made any friends. Still haven't graduated. Sigh. I'm so tired... I don't give a shit. WHY DONT I GIVE A SHIT! WHY DOES CYMBALTA AT 60MG MAKE ME PEE EVERY TWO HOURS. !!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37278787

>7 years

Shit nigger, what are you doing. Graduate already
>>
>>37278044
Today I had a piece of bread with cheese melted on it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every time I eat now I get everything stuck in my teeth and gums because they're all broken and full of holes and it hurts for a bit. I thought I'd kill myself before they rotted out of my skull but I guess not. I'm surprised I'm not in pain. Dad has been saying he'd do laundry for several months now and I've been changing into the same dirty clothes but now it really seems impossible since the car finally broke. Might just start embracing the caveman lifestyle of nudism, but I'm hesitant because of all the insects infesting my room.

>>37278596
damn that fucking sucks
>>
>>37278822
Would have acociates degree in photography but too tired/lazy/I don't give a shit feeling and never applies to graduate.
AND FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH. HOW ABOUT I BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.