[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this piss anyone else off? These girls have done nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: 1479413073321.jpg (333KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1479413073321.jpg
333KB, 2048x1365px
Does this piss anyone else off?

These girls have done nothing with their lives. Nothing at all. They were simply born attractive. They didn't get advanced degrees, they haven't produced any world-changing products, they haven't created business empires, they haven't done anything of note.

All they did was exist. Exist, and not let themselves get out of shape. That's it.

And yet, there they are, at the Monaco GP. Watching the greatest drivers in the world at one of the most well-known motorsports locations ever, and they did nothing to get there. Their flights were paid for, if they didn't just sail across on their host's yacht. They're staying in a house more luxurious than most people will ever see. They get to enjoy the most expensive, most amazing experiences money can buy.

And they were just handed it. Just for being alive, just for being attractive women.

It makes my blood boil.
>>
If it wasn't for women like them men wouldn't have the motivation to, for example, be the greatest driver of a motor sport. Evolution would be slower since less men would be assed to reproduce and there'd be more loners watching anime to cope.
>>
>>37277790
Diamond doesnt do anything yet they are still sought after. Its the arbitrary value that we place upon them. And society changes its taste occasionally
>>
>>37277855

yeah this

there wouldn't be a monaco GP if there weren't hot babes for the people who organize and participate in it to score afterwards

if there were no babes there would be literally no reason to do anything, ever
>>
>>37277790
>op is just mad he wasn't born an attractive woman so he could whore himself out

It's simple OP become the boypussy.
>>
>>37277970
Not exactly I do things
For myself my own desires to better myself or just because I want them done
Not because of some stupid whore
>>
By being attractive you earn status.

It's not about the individual privileges it's about hierarchy of humans. It's necessary, because hierarchy makes humans great.

This life is mortal anyway. Time flows on as eternity.
>>
>>37277790
how do you know they aren't nuclear physicists?
>>
>>37278037

Because we are still living in a mostly chauvinism society and it can be safely presumed that these beautiful women are not nuclear physicists.
>>
>>37277790
Why do you think women are the weaker,dumber, and less emotinally stable gender. They dont have any sexual selection pressures like men do and that drove men to evolve.
>>
Who gives a shit? They're basically human decorations who will never warrant the same respect as a successful man.
>>
>top racers are motivated by some random whores
No wonder you're cucking on r9k.
>>
>>37278102

That's wrong though. Maybe weaker, but not dumber or emotionally weaker.
>>
>>37278037
Because women are bad at abstract thought and the only type of girls that are at least okay in math are asian girls.
>>
They're objects. You might as well get angry at a roast turkey for being delicious or a fluffed pillow for being comfy.

Now, what you ought to be mad at is other beta men for enabling women's bullshit to such a degree as to make your life and my life and every other non-Chad's life an untenable hellscape of isolation and misery, with a little side dish of rage for Chad too for his complicity in this tragic comedy, but getting mad at the robber who pilfers your goods if you leave your car unlocked when you park in a bad neighborhood and spraypaint IM VULNERABLE in neon on your side doors, well that's womanish
>>
>>37278017
This is why your genetic makeup will not be handed down to future generations.

I.E. death via virginity
>>
>>37277790
>born attractive
>and not let themselves get out of shape
Already more than 70% of women and 90% of r9k can get done.
>>
>>37277790
>life's not fair
get over it...
>>
File: you.jpg (15KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
15KB, 635x414px
>WAHHHHH WH ISN'T EVERYTHING HANDED TO ME
thank god I don't receive everything on a silver platter I'm actually able to be self aware and do something interesting with my life.

you are no better than they are, you want the same things they do for the same reasons. grow the fuck up. they have children's minds and will be dumped into cold hard reality in their late twenties when things start to sag. I have no envy for them.
>>
They don't stay young and attractive forever, though.
>>
File: See you soon anon.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
See you soon anon.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>37277790
>OP is triggered by this
Right now, there are ugly failed men out there being loved by beautiful women, Chads with fugly women, idiots born into wealth, fools that make money just being at the right place at the right time, and people worse off then you'll ever be have a more complete and happy life.

You were given all that you will be given in life. Many were given much more than you and many never deserve any of it. You will die, and all that suffering you did to try and be happy will mean nothing.
>>
>>37277790

Just think about how many women who look irresistible like that get raped by family friends, relatives, or acquaintances before they are ever even 18 and that should make you feel better robots.
>>
>>37278175

>dumped into cold hard reality in their late twenties

Oh you mean when they are married and bearing children for executives and surgeons? Aww that cold hard reality of sitting around Chad's mansion, sounds like a fucking nightmare
>>
>>37278189

But of course it matters. It always matters.
>>
>>37278131
Go do your homework first you idiot. I would post source but on my phone. Women are emotinally weaker because they suffer from axiety and ptsd more the men. Also they are missing a huge part of brain volume compare to men.
>>
File: 1464809090344.jpg (22KB, 424x317px) Image search: [Google]
1464809090344.jpg
22KB, 424x317px
Who cares? It probably sucks dick anyway. Their circumstance obviously doesn't, but they'll find a reason for it to be dissatisfying. It's like everybody does with every situation.

Besides, what are you doing caring about somebody else's reality?
>>
>>37278248

What are you a Muslim
>>
>>37277942
I don't even want to link you with how untrue this is. Heavy industries, mostly mining, use diamonds like crazy and they're used a lot in labs and shit like that.
>>
File: Entering-Complete-Nonexistence.jpg (46KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Entering-Complete-Nonexistence.jpg
46KB, 700x700px
>>37278233
It never matters. Humanity has been like this forever. Think about it: 3,000 years ago there was this old worthless farmboy, he saw beautiful women being courted by nobles, he grinds his teeth thinking "It's not fair, it's just not fair, I have never had a maiden, I have never know a woman's touch. The beautiful one's always go for the wealthy and noble, the ugly always go for those stronger than me, I hate all of this! I hate them! it's so unfair!" and yet he lived that life and he died, likely from illness but could have suffered all the way to old age, but he died. You think his plight mattered? No, he died and was forgotten, lost to time, whatever he build, wrote or made is gone as well. It's like he never existed. Tell me, do you truly think you will be remembered in 3,000 years? How about a 100? Likely not! death will come! It will claim you, and you will be forgotten in such a way it was like you never existed! that you were never there!
Can you see yourself in the mirror and truly believe any of it matters? That you truly matter?
>>
>>37278271
Go study science and learn why women are biologically inferior to men both physically,mentally and emotinally.
>>
>>37278224
You mean when chad gets a prenup and cheats on them and they get fat so he dumps them for a hotter 20 something and now all they've got is two kids who rather live with dad because he's "cooler" and has money? yeah, sounds great anon.
>>
>>37278394

So you are a Muslim

L
Mao
>>
File: IMG_2936.jpg (97KB, 769x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2936.jpg
97KB, 769x715px
>>37278393

It always matters all the time
>>
>>37277790
And yet it's men who bring them there and keep them around. If you want to be rational, yell at the niggas who enable them.
>>
>>37277790
And people can complain about you in the same light. That you dont deserve the wealth you have. Poorer people in the world will work harder. But not all wealth is generated by yourself. And inheriting wealth or being in proximity of someone else with wealth is not a bad thing. Stop being a salty sailor because life isn't throwing shit at you.
>>
>>37277790
well tough fucking shit OP that's life
>>
>>37278224
yeah that does sound really awful actually.
>>
>>37278224
I'd rather be the surgeon or the executive who couldn't have gotten to where they are had everything been handed to them in life.
>>
>>37278131
>women
>not emotionally weaker
every study and statistic in existence on this subject contradicts you.
>>
>>37277790
And as such, they have less agency.

Men have more room to maneuver, venture out, and enterprise.

Sure, you'll probably fail and fall right on your face, but I'd rather take that chance than be someone's arm candy.
>>
>>37278687

Hi muslim
>>
Yep, and you know it's all men that put them there in the first place, so why are you even angry at them when it's exclusively men that enforce and encourage the system.
>>
>>37277970
this is it boys
we've found the whitest knight
>>
it actually takes a lot to be that attractive. i have a friend who is a sugar baby and she spends 3k a month on various beauty shit.

granted, it's paid for by men, but still it's money that could be in her pocket and not on eyelashes that will fall out in two weeks.
>>
>>37277790
Honestly this is the only thing that motivates me. Attractive women can practically be bought indirectly. You can basically have any woman as long as you show her you can buy fancy cars, expensive houses, vacations, clothing, etc.
Oh yeah also if you have money you can get fancy cars, expensive houses, vacations, clothing, (drugs), etc
>>
>>37277790
That's called White Privilige, anon.
>>
>all these white knights ITT
but everything changed when the normans attacked
>>
It's annoying to see pretty girls getting treated like the queens of the earth. but there is a sort of schadenfreude in knowing that, when they get old and lose their beauty (old meaning like 34), they will be for the most part discarded like used goods and will get to watch younger, prettier girls getting everything that they once got. there's a sort of hell you can't experience unless you've tasted heaven.

I've heard older women talk about this: how soul-destroying it is to realize that you were never the amazing person that you thought you must be; how really the only reason your life was so easy and pleasant was because you were pretty. And now it's gone and you have nothing because you never worked on yourself.

Not perfect justice, but it's something. In the end, this life is hell, and only those who die young escape suffering.
>>
I used to get mad at shit like that, but then I realized I was doing nothing with my life.
Learn to live your life and let others live their's.
>>
>>37278916
>That's called White Privilige, anon.

Is this really what you niggers think white privilege is? Damn, no wonder you're so envious.

It's funny: I would bet $100 that both of the pampered whores in the OP pic are feminists who feel like they've been oppressed their whole lives by the patriarchy.

god I just want everyone to die.
>>
>>37277855
>men only do things to impress roasties
Do women actually believe this?
>>
>>37278924
The most delicious part is when they're still fighting against it, and put up the biggest front of narcissistic bullshit humanly possible. And then age destroys that, too, and all that's left is a shell of a thing taking endless bathroom selfies for dating sites and wondering what she did with her life.

So it doesn't annoy me at all to see pretty girls turn themselves into decorative meat for rich men. It makes me sad that yet another girl who may have had something going for her has fallen into a shitty trap.
>>
>>37279025
Yes. They only do things to impress chad so they can't understand why anyone would do anything other than for that reason
>>
>>37277855
>men only do things to impress women
some of the greatest men that ever lived were either virgins or disregarded women past a sexual fleeting pleasure, like tesla or Newton. or people like socrates or Gandhi who were basically hobos annoying people on the street, yet they held values much higher than just trying to impress women
>>
>>37279261
>Gandhi
>virgin

The man had four sons you idiot.
>>
>>37279317

>or disregarded women past a sexual fleeting pleasure
>>
>>37279005
>Is this really what you niggers think white privilege is?
The post was ironic with a tinge of truth. Just to let you know for sure; I understand how difficult it is for /pol/fags to grasp subtlety
>>
>>37277855
>watching anime to cope

I guess we could say the same about those who make that shit.
>>
>>37279352
lmao he didn't do that either. Dude was OBSESSED with virgins. l2history.
>>
>>37279419
actually you're right. kind of had a "do as i say not as i do" approach. scratch that one off then
>>
>>37277790
well to be fair they're essentially accessories for rich men that go out of fashion quicker than the clothes they wear
>>
File: 011.jpg (38KB, 680x639px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
38KB, 680x639px
Don't worry OP in a few decades robo waifus will be a reality and the vagina market will crash
>>
>>37278146
Most of the girls in my math classes are Asians, why is that? Is it a cultural thing?
>>
>>37277790
life is unfair. learn to deal with it faggot

tip: stop worrying about things you have no control over you beta
>>
>>37277790
>They were simply born attractive.
Correction: They were born. And they didn't go out of their way to become obese.
>>
>>37277790
they get raped by dozens of rich old men every evening
it started when they were 9 and will continue until they're 27
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.