[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your crushed childhood dream robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1470778026617.jpg (74KB, 438x490px) Image search: [Google]
1470778026617.jpg
74KB, 438x490px
>tfw always wanted to be a giant mech pilot and fight other mechs in space
>tfw watching gundam makes it worse
>>
>childhood
wanted to live in the Buffy universe hunting monsters and dating qt vampire slayers
>teen days
wanted the world to suffer a zombie apocalypse and create my comfy refugee for animals and qts survivors only
>present's reality
pic related
>>
>>37276940
Wanting to live a healthy life. Parent crushed it.
>>
>>37277576
I don't really like your present dream desu.
>>
>tfw wanted to become an astronaut to travel to the andromeda galaxy and find a civilization similar to Star Wars with lightsabers
>tfw imagined the qt girl I had a crush in 4th grade as my wife and sidekick
>>
Did you guys actually have childhood dreams or is it just a meme? I had no concept of an adult version of myself as a child, I honestly didn't think I would last as long as I have
>>
>>37277895
I still have no older version of myself, I don't really want to

All of my expectations for the future have been crushed so far. I've put my cut off to live at 27, but I keep getting closer. 3 more years to go starting next week
>>
>>37276940

This, except I played a lot of mechjwarrior 2, earthsiege, shattered steel, and starsiege, and heavy gear.

so..

i kinda got to live my dream ._.
>>
I've never had any dreams or aspirations aside from fulfilling my most basic needs, which is what makes me a genuine loser.
>>
>>37277961
On the plus side, when you've got everything you need it's maximum comfy
>>
>>37277977
Yeah, it doesn't take much to keep me happy. Just an internet connection and about a third of the median wage.
>>
>>37277895
Yeah, but it was never a thing that I thought of growing up to do if that makes sense. I kind of just wanted to be able to pilot mechs and do cool space things and growing up never occurred to me until I was probably halfway through high school when people started talking about getting jobs. I even remember reading Harry Potter books when I was 11 and waited in vain for a letter to go to Hogwarts until I turned 12 and understood it would never happen.

The worst part was I knew all along it wouldn't
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.