[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Fanimecon on Saturday, I'm going to alone and there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 300x300px
Going to Fanimecon on Saturday, I'm going to alone and there's so many things to do there, what should I do? I'm not sure if I just wanna go for one day though..
>>
>>37276872
bring the pliers because you're feet gonna HURT NIGGA
>>
and how about you get outta here ya con suckin bastard damn normals
>>
>>37276872
and why are you going for anon, you gonna fuck a ditch or something
>>
>>37276872
>going to a shitty gook cartoon convention as an adult
>alone
Reevaluate your life, nigger. Gook cartoons are fucking garbage.
>>
>>37277870
why are gooky look cartoons garbage
>>
File: 1490229114684.jpg (164KB, 850x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1490229114684.jpg
164KB, 850x1262px
>>37277870
love this logic.
>posts on an anime website designed FOR anime posting
>rags on anime

honestly you are probably 13 or just post on 4chan because you thing you are special.
>>
>>37278103
Because
We gotta rock it, don't stop it
We gotta rock it, don't stop
>>
>>37276872
Nick is this you?
why didn't you invite me brother
>>
>>37278168
sorry there's no nick here im not sure it was a last minute thing
>>
what's wrong with the gook convention
>>
Because I thought this was a restaurant not a GOOK convention
>>
>>37276872
guy or girl OP? I might go Sat after work and meeting an anon might be fun.
>>
File: Deal with it IRL glasses.jpg (1MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Deal with it IRL glasses.jpg
1MB, 2000x1200px
>>37276872
>I'm going to alone and there's so many things to do there, what should I do?

First, have money. You're going to want to buy shit at the place so you need that. If you're not, what the fuck are you doing there?

Second, have a map. It's easy to get lost in unless you've been there before.

Third, have a bag for said shit you'll buy. Since you're in Cali, they may not offer those cheap plastic bags with your purchases because we passed a retarded law banning them.

Fourth, feel free to dress up or not. You'll be seeing a lot of people dressed up anyway. Should you dress up or wear something of the latest fad, be aware of camera men. I didn't bother dressing up at a con last year, but a few guys caught me wearing pic related and asked to take pics.

If you wanna go for more than a day, you may as well spend the extra $15 instead of another $60 for another day.
>>
Cosplay my dude, even if it's minimum effort
>>
They have speed dating sessions. The guys line always gets full, since there is a larger guys:girls ratio. Come early.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.