[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>youre sitting on a bench in a park, ticking away the moments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>youre sitting on a bench in a park, ticking away the moments before you need to get to the office for work
>as you're sitting there staring into the field a group of small kids, around the age of 9 or 10 start playing a simple game of football
>as there is nothing else to do, your eyes naturally drift over to view their little game
>as you watch, to your surprise, tears come to your eyes
>you were never the kid who went out with all of his friends and played games
>you were the quiet kid who stayed inside, and never took chances to make friends due to his fear of rejection
>instead of playing with friends like all the other kids did, you frittered and wasted the hours in an offhand way
>now you find that 15 years has gotton behind you, and you're no longer that youthful 10 year old with plenty of time and opporotunities
>instead of using the time in your teens to have fun, study, and chase after your dreams, you waited for something or someone to show you the way, that spark that was supposed to give your life meaning
>nothing like that ever came, and you wasted those important early years doing nothing
>now youre stuck in an office job, you have obligations to fulfill, bills to pay, and work to do
>whatever hobbys you used to do when you were younger you never seem to find the time to do now, or youre just too stressed from work to do it
>you realize that you still are in this state of wasting time, as you are stuck working in a stuffy office rather than pursuing your dreams
>a football flies across the field, and barely misses your face, pulling you out of your head and back into reality
>you check your watch, it reads 9:05
>youre 5 minutes late for work
>you curse, grab your bag, and start running to the office, only to be stopped by one of the children's mothers.
>she hands you a pocket watch, and tells you it possesses the ability to pause and resume time as you please
Well /r9k/ what do you do with it?
>>
>>37276438
rape the mom
>>
kidnap some lolis
>>
File: Dio_Brando.jpg (98KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
Dio_Brando.jpg
98KB, 351x440px
>>37276438
Become dio fucking brando obviously.
>>
>>37276438
First thing I do is test it excessively. It could be a prank. Once I see birds stop in mid-air and cars stop on a dime then I'll believe it. After that probably commit robbery en masse. Small amounts distributed throughout the city/state collectively resulting in hundreds of thousands or millions. Probably prank a few people along the way like tipping them over or dressing them in womens' clothing. I could probably come up with a full game plan but my first goal would be to solve my immediate problems.
>>
>>37276438
Finish the work far ahead of time, and repeat until I get promoted. If I don't get promoted within the month, quit job.

Then try for the very best universities (steal the money if needed) and cheat during the exam. Then get into government and start dedicating policy one echallon at a time, ruining the life of anyone who dares oppose me.
>>
>>37276438
freeze time and kill myself
>>
>>37276438
Realistically I'd use it to steal, avoid the need for shelter, evade danger and stalk people who I think are interesting.
>>
become an assassin for hire like in Dragon Ball
>>
>>37276438
I'd use its powers to end world hunger, redistribute wealth equally from the richest to poorest, and unlock the secrets of the universe
>>
>>37277145
effectively destroying reality for everybody else. I like it.
>>
Nice reference OP.

Oreg
>>
>>37276438
>before you need to get to the office for work
Immersion ruined.

>>37277310
How would it help you to do any of that?

>no one's mentioned anything about dropping the watch and breaking it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.