[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is your relationship with your mother?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 3CKrc9cv.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3CKrc9cv.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
How is your relationship with your mother?
>>
>>37276356
Guess it's alright. I love her but I didn't wish her happy mother's day. She always treated me worse than my two older sisters
>>
Is that Mike "45 and 1/2th President of the United States" Pence?
>>
>>37276356
Really good.
She's like a mother to me.
>>
I called her a slut
>>
>>37276396
Yes. And he calls his wife "mother".
>>
File: 427.png (1MB, 1187x899px) Image search: [Google]
427.png
1MB, 1187x899px
I told my mom I loved my dad more than her when I was like 10. I said it out of nowhere for no reason. I completely meant it and tried to say it and look at her like I meant it. She cried a lot. Receded into her room with the lights off and I don't remember her coming out for the rest of the evening.

No punishment for me besides a talking to by my dad, but her tears still haunt me. Why did I do it? I can't even apologize because its been so long that I don't want to remind her of it. Maybe she's forgotten. I bet she still remembers me saying it though. It's been 20 years and I still let go of the guilt.

I'm sorry mom. I love you.
>>
she died last April of last stage liver cirrhosis. her husband an heroed about a month later.

i miss you mom
>>
>>37276356
Bad. As a small taste, I found her ODed on drugs when I was about 5 or 6.
>>
Considering that she's the breadwinner of the house and that me & dad are NEETs, I'd say it's....close.
>>
Good, she supports my NEEThood.
>>
complete shit

I fap to cp and incest because of that
>>
strained, I don't want a relationship with her
>>
I love her and at least I can talk to her about serious things unlike with my dad but now that I'm older I realize all the shit she did when I was young that fucked with me. She also drinks a lot now. Not alcoholic level, but getting at least little tipsy at least 4 nights a week, and shes super annoying when she's like that. I also caught her and her boyfriend driving home drunk last week.
>>
>>37276356
Hate that bitch. She's an abusive, manipulative, self serving whore. I'm the oldest, my only brother is the youngest, until he was born all of her kids had different last names. Now she managed to have 2 (him and my youngest sister) that have the same last name. I have fucking 7 (SEVEN!!!) half siblings (Yeah, that's right, 6 imutos) The youngest 2 are the only ones that share a mother AND father.
I moved like 600 miles away when I was 18, then 1500 at 23, then back to 600 at 24. No distance feels like enough.
I constantly tell the youngest 2 (12 and 10) that they not only welcome, but encouraged to come live with me as soon as it's legal. There's nothing I want more, than for them to be out of that abusive, addiction run household.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.