[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxious anon here. I got up to pee at 4am (normally wake up at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1485388520044.jpg (5KB, 261x153px) Image search: [Google]
1485388520044.jpg
5KB, 261x153px
Anxious anon here. I got up to pee at 4am (normally wake up at 4:40am)ans couldn't get back to sleep. That was almost 19 hours ago. I'm usually asleep by now but I feel really anxious and can't sleep.

I feel even worse since I have this impending doom feeling, like something bad will help for staying up past my 16-17 hour mark I usually am awake for.

Pls console me!!
>>
don't know what to say but this thread intrigues me so bump
>>
>>37275429
Just see a doctor, dude. Sleep problems is a common symptom of anxiety. They'll put you on sertraline, get you a therapist probably and sort it out in no time. Tons of people deal with anxiety, and it doesn't go away on its own.
>>
>>37275458
Idk either anon. I'm pacing my home now. Breathing slowly. I feel I should eat more food, then try to sleep again.
Im going to hit the 19 hour mark soon. I'm scared. I got work in the morning and I usually get 7.5-8 hours of sleep.
>>
>>37275486
Sounds like your anxiety is pretty bad, senpai.
Trust me, it gets worse the more you do nothing about it.
>>
>>37275470
But we need to get to the root cause of it senpai, its like a bandage for a flesh eating virus otherwise
>>
>>37275510
So see a shrink. That's their job. Just be as honest as possible. It's easy.
>>
>>37275470
I don't have sleep issues often. I just want to know if something bad will happen for being awake 19-20 hours. I'm sure I'll be asleep soon.
>>
>>37275536
You'll end up tired as fuck at your job is what will happen, or you'll crash sooner or later.
>>
>job

heh... new here kid?
>>
>>37275544
I just went and turned my alarm off. Hopefully I can sleep in now.
I mean, won't staying up this long make me more anxious you think?
>>
>>37275611
Not really, no. You never gone a night without sleeping? You just get drowsy.
>>
>>37275632
I don't remember if I have or not. I always try to never go past staying awake for 17 hours as I feel something bad might happen.
I need help lol
>>
>>37275661
Just talk about it to a doctor, dude. I've dealt with anxiety all my life, and up until now, it's been getting worse to the point I was freaking out about stuff I shouldn't be and having panic attacks. They put you on some meds and get you talking to people to give you coping mechanisms and it honestly helps more than you think.
>>
>>37275687
Okay anon. I'll take your advice and try to get myself fixed.
Im a slave to my mind and never enjoy life. My brain feels like it's running on half power..
>>
>>37275792
Same here, dude. I couldn't even go anywhere without being fully conscious of myself. Like to the point where I was aware I was breathing manually. It was always there in the back of my mind and it controlled me. Then it got worse, and I was freaking out about people finding me from minor info I put online so I completely scrubbed my digital footprint, then I stopped wanting to go places, I didn't want to see friends because I was worried they were malicious in some way. Then I started having panic attacks for the first time in years. The drugs alone have helped alot.
>>
>>37275429
same OP, can't sleep for some reason yesterday cause I kept focusing on my breathing and couldn't shake it off, just gotta tell the body to fuck itself then it will start to truly feel tired
>>
>>37275429
The first two things are more suggestions rather than instructions. The rest is pretty cut and dry.

Go to the pharmacy and get some melatonin (1mg or 3mg - take one pill) or Benadryl (take two pills). You can take these on top of a prescription sleep aid unless your doctor specifically told you not to. Drink something warm (not coffee, green, or black tea). Get off your computer or cell phone. Read a book or do a puzzle on paper until you are drowsy, then (with all the lights off in your room) return to your bed and try to sleep for at least twenty minutes. If you cannot fall asleep, get up and go read your book or work on your puzzle, again until you are drowsy, then return to bed and try to sleep for twenty minutes. Repeat until you fall asleep.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.