[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of woman/man do you think you are gonna end up with?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

What kind of woman/man do you think you are gonna end up with?
>>
uhhhhh no one?

where the fuck do you think we are? none of us are getting married in this lifetime.
>>
yeah..... uhh.... about that.....
>>
>>37275244
No idea dude.
But if first crushes inform what actually gets my attention, big, strong and very kind.
>>
>>37275244
Roll
original oregano
>>
Probably someone with some sort of disability. Not mentally.
>>
>>37275244
either an omega male that deals with me being trans because hes thinks he cant get anyone better or no one
>>
>>37275244

0reganoli
>>
Number two, she looks pretty tomboyish.
>>
>>37275244
sui feng please she's hawt
>>
roll can this please be an original, because I want to see my future waifu pls.
>>
okay man I am rolling, fuck my dick future waifu please, I want to piss on you later tho
>>
>>37275244
None.
Anyone who says anything else doesn't belong here.
>>
I'll take the Negra please!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-02-11-19.png (184KB, 348x345px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-02-11-19.png
184KB, 348x345px
She'll be brilliant; I'll never tire of hearing her speak, but she'll claim I'm her muse.

She'll be slender and handsome. She'll spray energy with her every move. A girl with intuition and fierce prudence.

She'll make me a better man.
A husband.
A father.

Together we will strike out at the world like no other.

In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.
>>
>>37275244
In order of likelihood
>none
>lively, outgoing qt I can form a vampiric codependent relationship with
>pseudointellectual/philosopher who's no fun but at least we can watch anime together and discuss whatever hidden meanings we believe exist, would end quickly cause we're both dicks
>hopeless and vulnerable NEET with a few head problems (my clone), would probably be the most interesting and genuine
>dead inside stoic qt who I go through the motions with until we double suicide (ideal)
>imagination takes over and mai waifu takes me away from this world forever, leaving me a drooling catatonic mess in the meatworld, but whatever I want to be in my head
>>
359101112 and maybe 14 those are the personality types I could see myself getting roped into.
>>
It'll be either a robot (except sweet and kind and he won't hate women) who is my own age or slightly younger. I'll make all the moves to start and progress the relationship, and I'll end up having to be his mommy. Remind him to stand up straight, see that he washes his face, shaves properly and doesn't wear wrinkled or dirty clothes.

Or it'll be a guy who's a a bit older than me, who has his shit together, who's probably divorced and a giant nerd. A software engineer or something like that. He'll be really kind, too.
>>
>>37275244
Some woman that is highly successful and normal men don't want to date her, she will date me due to me being best out of a bad bunch but will still resent her situation
Either that or ill end up settling with a 3rd worlder that wants to marry me for citizenship
>>
>>37275244
Frozen GeForce legalese
>>
>>37275244
rolling
this isnt /b/. fuck it.
>>
I've traditionally attracted 3 types
>Undesirables. Fat and/or single mom.
>Bipolar "geek girl" types.
>Flat-chested religious girls

I was in denial and fought this for years. Now I'm hitting 30 and even these options are fading away. If I get another chance at a quiet flat-chested religious girl, I'm going for it. I don't really even believe in true love or romance anymore. I want kids and a quiet life.
>>
>>37275244
A 3D one, you weaboo faggot.
>>
>>37275244
13 is absolutely the best all others are garbage tier except for the milk cows 1-3 but they still rank lower than 13
>>
>>37275244
rolling for hope
origeno
>>
rolling cause i can
>>
File: 1495373676669.jpg (573KB, 2088x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1495373676669.jpg
573KB, 2088x3000px
The first girl who gives me attention or some asian.
>>
>>37275244
I'll end up in jail because of 13, 14 or 15 desu
>>
I guess stay positive, OP, but I know for a fact that I'm never having anyone.
>>
>>37275244
roll for soi fong
>>
>>37275244
A pious Catholic woman, hopefully a redhead.
>>
Probably some anime-esque relationship with a shy, introverted girl who is affectionate, but will smack you at the drop of a hat. I'm not even into anime, but my last relationship was like that.
>>
>>37275244
6 get

oreginal commentoa
>>
>>37275244
>8-15 all have short hair
What did he mean by this?
>>
With my Everest-high standards and my looks I'll probably end up single but hopefully I'll live trough this stage where I wish to find support in intimate relationship and move on.
>>
>>37275244
vncnc huihi uhiiiug uguigu guig
>>
if any, the shittiest one

i'm like this, I always get the shittiest one, even when choosing classes for a MMO
>>
>>37275244
An extremely fat one. Literally don't care about anything else, I'm only attracted to fatties.
>>
File: IMG_7440.jpg (43KB, 460x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7440.jpg
43KB, 460x535px
>>37275244
likely somewhere between 11 and 15 since those are the only ones I'm attracted to desu
>>
>>37275244
An imaginary woman.
>>
>>37276969
Control yourself anon, don't do anything evil.
>>
>>37275244
rolling for 10-13. 5 would be perfect too
>>
File: IMG_7545.jpg (40KB, 286x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7545.jpg
40KB, 286x287px
>>37276986
don't worry, legal lolis exist, my gf is 19 years old but looks somewhere between #11-14.

never seen an adult version of #15 though.
>>
>>37275244
Literally none of these interest me except for 11
>>
File: _cute _jap _schoolgirl _creep.jpg (104KB, 562x999px) Image search: [Google]
_cute _jap _schoolgirl _creep.jpg
104KB, 562x999px
>>37275244
no one or a somewhat spergy but kind and decent jap
>>
>>37275244
I honestly think the girl I'm with will be the one
we both have a mutual adoration for each other and we haven't argued yet
Wish me luck my dudes
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.