[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Party Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1494789743757.jpg (441KB, 1448x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494789743757.jpg
441KB, 1448x1024px
Just got invited to my first real party in a while by an actual human, It'll be a normie party,with the exception of some hipsters, which means a high chance of grils.

robots, give me some tips on how to not be autistic pls, all be all around the boards asking for help

>>ctrl + f party help

ill see if I can greentext a story if anything interesting happens

In the mean time ill dump some folders
>>
>>37275075
>hipsters aren't normies
ok
>>
File: 1493309570173.jpg (550KB, 988x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1493309570173.jpg
550KB, 988x1400px
piohbig tydxwesx iygvi
>>
sez iyggv
>>
>>37275075
I've never been to a party but I've hung out at friend's houses when I was a child and I imagine it's a lot like that except with alcohol and drugs.

They're just people. Find the group of people there who you think you like the most and hang out with them and see if you enjoy it. If you're there to meet a girl to have sex with then I can't relate to you and suggest you kill yourself Mr Normot.

How old are you?
>>
>>37275098
I thought thats what most normies wanted to be like
>>
>>37275162
Im 19, College Junior,
>>
File: 1495383748998.png (702KB, 1020x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1495383748998.png
702KB, 1020x1337px
erteertherte erty
>>
iouity tsd
>>
I went to my first party last weekend actually, here was my thought process
>oh wow, I'm way better at getting to people and feel comfortable bullshitting with them
>goddamn these people are really stupid and uncultured
>how are literally all of them in a relationship
>why am I not in a relationship
>I'm being fake so people will like me more
>they're probably doing the same but don't mind it
>I can't fit in with anyone being my real self. How would these people react if I told them about my former drug addictions. They wouldn't believe the stuff I've seen
>I'm a piece of shit. I'm too different. Why don't I just off myself already.
>>
>>37275658
>How would these people react if I told them about my former drug addictions. They wouldn't believe the stuff I've seen
Lmao you fuckign cringey edgelord. Where are you from? Most people at parties pop pills left and right

Why would you even bring something like that up? Who brings up past issues during an even meant for unwinding; you sound like a narcissist.
>>
>>37275658
>seriously disillusioned
I suggest starting life all over again ;)
>>
If you haven't drank alcohol before you should try it before and figure out your limits. Playing drinking games is fun, gets you drunk and breaks the ice with people you don't know. Don't try to be the center of attention. No one cares so don't be self conscious either especially since you can use the lmao I was drunk bro excuse for most small fuckups. Go in with the intention of having a fun time, don't make picking up chicks your sole goal. Also if a chick don't seem into you don't be creepy and keep pushing her.
Optional but really fun: get baked (but don't do it if you are super drunk already)
If you have any specific questions ask.
>>
>>37275075
Demi-normie here. Some protips for you:

- Drink some alcohol but not too much to where you can't get a boner. If you are having trouble moving around, you've had too much.

- If you're trying to make friends/improve social skills: approach circles of people who are talking and see if you can passively work yourself into the conversation (i.e. there is a physical opening in the circle of people). If you have something funny or interesting to say, say it! Try not to be autistic though, and don't be a douche (someone brings up Apple and you're a hardcore Android fan? just shut the fuck up, nod your head and smile.).

- If you're going for girls or if working yourself into circles doesn't work or is too challenging socially (it's really hard to navigate that situation), just approach someone who is alone, but whose body language suggests that they want to talk to people (not crying, not on phone, etc). Start a conversation about something like their tattoos ("Wow, is that a whale? That's so cool! What made you want a tattoo like that?"), their clothing ("Hey, cool, a Legend of Zelda shirt! Have you played Breath of the Wild recently?"), or some sort of common experience, like the song that's playing currently or something that happened at the party. From that, you just need to use your regular conversation skills. Analyze what the other person says and try to ask questions about things you are actually interested in, and relate to their experiences without one-upping. If you're trying to get with a girl, just talk for a bit, and try to make physical contact when you tell stories, put your hand on her shoulder when you laugh, etc. (which is where the alcohol comes in; makes that 100x less awkward). If she's reciprocating and seems into the whole situation, try to make out with her. If that works, just flat out ask her if she wants to "go upstairs" or wherever the designated sex area is. From there you literally can't fuck it up.
>>
>>37275075
why is there no bed in that drawn house
>>
Thanx guys
>>
>>37275977
I was wondering this too. Just smokes meth and never sleeps I assume
>>
File: 1493516830177.jpg (112KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493516830177.jpg
112KB, 700x700px
oiiu iytftctsr jhbiug
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.