[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smoke cigarette >feel like shit the rest of the day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 902.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
902.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>smoke cigarette
>feel like shit the rest of the day
>>
So don't smoke the cigarette next time
>>
>Smoke cig
>feel like shit
>smoke weed then cig
>feel awesome
>>
>>37274402
good, always smoke
>>
File: 127386473636.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
127386473636.png
117KB, 680x788px
>smoke 20 cigarettes a day
>feel like a god doing mathematical equations in my head and having 3 part philosophical debates with my self
>>
>>37274402
>smoke one cigarette
>feels good while smoking so smoke another
>feels good while smoking the second one so smoke another
>realize what's happening
>toss the pack onto my desk when I get home
>feel like shit for the next 24 hours
>resolve to only be a social smoker, will smoke only on occasion
It's an indulgence OP. Just have a little willpower and recognize that it's bad and you'll be fine. I've stayed true to my word and haven't become a full fledged chainsmoker. I only smoke like two, three cigarettes tops every month.
Think of cigarettes like really bad junk food. As long as you're not eating it every other day, you're fine.
>>
>>37274420
>>37274433
DUDE WEED LMAO MARIJUANA NEEDLES
>>
>>37274575

OP here. Used to smoke five or six a day. Switched to dip exclusively about five years ago. I ended up buying a pack of Lucky Strikes on a whim a few weeks ago. I don't even know why. I've smoked five since then. They are starting to go stale. I feel some sort of obligation to finish off the pack for some reason.
>>
>>37274678
i dont get how you handle dip i like copenhagen snuff but alwasy get sick but i like levi garrett chew though and i get no nicotine
>>
>>37274678
>I feel some sort of obligation to finish off the pack for some reason
It would be wasteful if you let the pack go stale. There was a lot of hard work that went into growing the tobacco, processing the tobacco, putting it into cigarettes, packaging them, and shipping them to your location.

I always hate whenever I let anything go to waste.
>>
>>37274711

I don't know man, you just get used to it. A can a day for a decade will do that.

Just like you get used to smoking I guess. Don't know how I used to do that shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.