[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy NEET jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: fillherup.png (2MB, 1183x883px) Image search: [Google]
fillherup.png
2MB, 1183x883px
What is a good/comfy job to get out of NEETdom or any other comfy way of making money?

I'll start with graveyard shift at a gas station, the pay may not be great but there's nothing better than sitting back and enjoying the night aesthetic in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>mining
Free room and board in some places, long hours with an on a week off a week sort of schedule, high pay.
>Toll booth in a slow place
Browse 4chan and talk to no one, get paid
>>
>>37272956
Mining???
>>
File: 0852 - l9WXaKT.jpg (142KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
0852 - l9WXaKT.jpg
142KB, 670x424px
Receptionist, doorsman (fancy hotels big citys), uber/taxi driver
>>
>>37273004
I wouldnt find any of those mentioned remotely comfortable
>>
>>37273000
Coal mining. Still a real job in some places and you can make enough money to buy a house in a year or two doing it.
>>
>list of jobs that are good
Ones where you lucked out and didn't get a cunty boss who works you into dust
>list of jobs that are bad
The opposite

It is that simple. Get a chill boss that lets you work at your own pace and you'll be fine.
>>
>>37272877
Shopkeeping? That requires talking to people. What if a hot girl shows up?
>>
File: 1495285955693s.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1495285955693s.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
>>37273018
I personally love driving so I guess bi-gons will be bi-gons.
>>
Twitch streamer is pretty comfy
>>
You can't call yourself neet if you want a job you're a failed normalfag. Try being a crash test dummy, cunt.
>>
>>37273031
I thought coal mining was really hard and dangerous tho, i presume it involves alot of physical work as well?
>>
File: 1495149879116.jpg (216KB, 563x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495149879116.jpg
216KB, 563x1000px
>>37272877
Nighttime shift at a gas station. Preferably in a smaller (but not too small) town. Shit's comfy as fuck and there's maybe 1-4 people coming in per hour so you have plenty of time to play videogames, shitpost, or do the occasional cleaning
>>
>>37273068
fair enough, i personally wouldnt like driving the drunks or dicks that would come by every now and again though
>>
File: bakersfeel2.png (149KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel2.png
149KB, 547x717px
I was a cart fag at my community college.

Pretty chill job just drive cripples and fatties around in a golf cart
>>
>>37273177
don't they have scooters for those?
>>
>>37273103
It's not actually that dangerous statistically but there are occupational hazards and yes you'll end up in shape if you got a job mining lol
>>
>>37273103
It is don't listen to him
Some places still have roofs too low to stand up straight in them
If that sounds fun for 12 hours a day go ahead
>>
>neet
>job

Fuck off
>>
>>37272877
Security guard in a low-crime area.
>>
File: 1484413426755.png (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484413426755.png
30KB, 300x300px
>>37273206
I have seen some midgets use scooters but the Carts were useful due to being able to drive around 5 or 6 invalids at a time. I would be taking an autistic guy to chemistry class and three grannies with bad hips to statistics class.

I think the school didnt let you use a scooter if you were just a fattie as a practical matter as to where they would park them while in class.
>>
Cementery keeper top lonely.
>>
>>37273018
I do uber on the weekends, entire job is to /night drive/, passengers are mostly drunks who just stay quiet and look at their phones the entire trip. Depreciation of your car and repairs are an issue, that's why I only drive the most profitable weekend nights so I can have the best hour/dollar ratio.
>>
Neet job, i was a cart pusher at a grocery store. i enjoyed it.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (38KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
38KB, 320x318px
>>37272877
>mfw get my first job at the age of 16 at a gas station/convenience store
>mfw get fired within a month because I sperg out when dealing with customers and stress over it for the duration of my shift
>mfw couldn't work cozy graveyard shift with little to no customers at the time because of high school
>mfw I refuse to work a convenience store day shift again because of that experience
Within a month I dealt with all sorts of crazy fuckos that walked into that store. I don't know how my co-workers could stand to keep working there and not just switch out for a different minimum wage job.
Not only do you get a relatively high number of batshit insane customers, but there aren't enough registers to accommodate the 25 people ready to check out like at a grocery store. Before you know it, most of them are whining like toddlers who can't wait for dessert after dinner.
Don't even fucking get me started on the supervisors there. It was one of those big chain convenience stores so corporate had every employee from regional vice president to lowly counter jockey by the balls. My supervisors were constantly breathing down my neck, making sure I always remind the customers about our excellent deals and checking to see that I was consistently making small talk with customers.
Corporate also sent in secret customers regularly to make sure the employees were performing up to par. The final straw that got me fired was one of these fuckers. If I had not been a nervous Nellie forced to deal with constant soul crushing for the past month, they probably would have looked past this one slip up. I had to check out this secret customer and apparently forgot to remind this corporate rat about a deal on potato chips. Immediately reported by Gestapo spy. Fired soon after. No wonder literally all of my co-workers were chainsmokers.
Got a job as a janitor soon after. Far fucking out job. Better than being a register jockey for the Shekelsteins at corporate if you ask me.
>>
File: 1495282796116.png (217KB, 419x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495282796116.png
217KB, 419x358px
>>37272956
>mining
I am sure that is the perfect job for neets who are used to having their moms throw out the trash for them.
>>
>>37273727
It ain't Minecraft bud, most mining nowadays is made with machines, you just control the machines. Depending of the mine you might be required to operate the machine on-site (that's it, inside the mine) or they're remote controlled so you sit in a nice office and operate the machine with joysticks and stuff. Usually being the direct operator of the machine pays much more but it's dangerous and you might be exposed to nasty chemicals and explosions.
>>
>>37273724
I hated that crap when I worked as a cashier. The customers hate it too. If you happen to be getting along pretty well with a customer it's all over once you drop the "oh and we're having a great deal on!". People don't want to be bothered with shopping any more than they already are. If you have regulars you can almost sense the tension because they know you have to ask and you know they get irritated by it.
>>
>>37272877
Ya, whatever, OP. You're just a lazy asshole who doesn't like to work. I know, because I'm a lazy asshole who doesn't like to work and I want the same job as you.

>reading The Stand by Stephen King
>Stuart Redman's job is gas station attendant in the middle of bumfuck, Texas
>sits around all day reading books and drinking beers
When I read that book, I realized what my dream job is
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.