[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did your parents do at your current age and how does it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2ptph91.jpg (329KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
2ptph91.jpg
329KB, 960x719px
>dad was in Lebanon fighting sandnigs and later went home to continue his education in the airforce
>mom already had a child and just a got a job at a newly opened hair salon
>I'm a neet who still lives with mom, was thrown out of the army, haven't finished any education and can't keep a job

I feel like a huge disapointment
>>
>>37272784
>mother was farmer, doing school, and held a job
>father was farmer, doing school, and held a job
>im failing my classes and i dont have a job
>>
No idea, probably better than I am
>>
I'm a Lebanese sand nigger too! Mind adding me on snapchat? At: light0
I'm cute, I swear.
>>
>Dad was working a factory and wasnt a kissless virgin
>Mom had me at the same age

Wew lad
>>
>>37272784
>don't know what my mother did
>dad was a hs dropout mechanic and pulled in pussy supposedly, he spouts a lot of stupid crap though
>I have an associate's in accounting living under his roof, still looking for work at the age of 24 with no previous experience
I had to put up with my mom's side of the family at a funeral recently. My cousins that aren't much older than me are married. The worst part is being asked what I've been doing.
>>
>parents
>married, traveled the world, had a full time job in a major company. Lived in an upper middle class house and neighborhood, had two kids and sent them to private school

>me
>neet
>>
>dad was working on his phd at one of the top three schools in the country
>mom was working at a decent office job
>i'm an unemployed alcoholic who just sucks away all their money
>>
Dad did two tours in Nam and had a PhD at this point. But I once got trips in a 4chan thread and got to see some titties.
>>
they were probably going out to bars. they met at work they're both accounts.
>>
File: Drink.png (187KB, 680x693px) Image search: [Google]
Drink.png
187KB, 680x693px
>>37272784
I never knew my parents, but I lived with my grandparents (dad's side) and my great grandfather.
I'm 26, my great grandfather was born in 1915. He was born in Lithuania and in WWII he was kidnapped by the Nazis for his degrees in chemistry, theology, and physics. After the Soviets captured the city he was sent to the USSR kept him until 1950. So at the age of 26 he was a Nazi scientist, in 1950 he defected to the UK and than was deported for multiple crimes in 1952. In the US At the age of 44 he worked for NASA. My grandfather was born in 1950, when my grandfather was 19 he had my dad, who had me in 1990. At 26 my grandfather was a professor and political activist.

In other words, I'm a failure.
>>
>>37272784
How far into the army did you get?
>>
>>37272784
My dad was just out of college (he didn't finish), working as a messanger in NYC, and living independently of his kinda abusive parents
My mom was still going to college to get her bachelor's in psychology
I'm going to college to get my bachelor's in computer science

Seems like a pretty flat line there
>>
>>37273787
3 weeks before I had a mental breakdown
I would have loved to stay but I guess an autistic person has nothing to do in the army anyway
>>
My dad had been in the navy for a while, earning money, living alone, I think at this point he already had a car.

My mom was in uni like me, except she was living with friends and probably hoping on every dick around.

I'm at uni, live at home and never had a gf. I'm 20.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.