[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you start giving up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: LEQnTi6.jpg (48KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
LEQnTi6.jpg
48KB, 530x800px
What happened to make you hate life, if at all?
>>
I was broken and cleaned up to heal in the darkness alone

My computer is my window into the life I can't ever have
>>
What was the thought process behind that stock image
>>
>>37272436

I realized that my growth was most likely stunted.
My father is a giant (looks like he could be a linebacker), my mother is not a small woman, but I ended up smaller and more feminine than my mother. My hips are wider than my rib cage, my shoulders are narrow, I basically have an hourglass figure. My wrists and hands are small and feminine. I can't grow much facial hair. It's like I never fully went through adolescence. Not sure what exactly caused it, maybe the meds I was taking, maybe undereating and sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>37272537
It's okay, some people are into that kind of thing
Although if you don't like it there's always exercise boyo
>>
>>37272639
>It's okay, some people are into that kind of thing

Literally no women are into that.
>>
>>37272537

i know those feels bro, but my mum was actually short 5'2 so i can blame her, and i have her stupid dumpy looking hips too.

when i was 13 i hit 5'7, and i actually had hope for my life, i was dreaming i'd be 6' by the time i was done growing.

tfw, dropped out of college at 17 and took the comfy NEET life instead when i realized i wasn't getting any taller than 5'7, and also my genetics went to total shit, before i was 16 i looked more like my dad and my hair and structure was better.

then idk wtf happened, i started to look more and more like my mum, my blonde nice hair fell out, like massive receeding and balding happened but at the same time i grew nasty black pube type hair instead (just like my mum).

so yeah.... i turned out really fucking ugly, you would never even guess that as i am now is the same adolescant i was in pictures it's totally fucked.

i feel like i look as bad as though mexcriment manlet field laborers.

just fmsu.
>>
File: i648gmqsk74y.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
i648gmqsk74y.png
440KB, 645x1260px
Having my hopes and dreams crushed one by one and failing everything I've ever done.
>>
>>37272537
>>37272675

if you aren't at least 5'10 as a man you might as well give up on a normal life that includes sex with women.

you won't even look human to them under this height if they even notice you at all

life is cruel
>>
>>37272650
That's a lie. If your face is cute a lot of girls might like you.
(Femanon btw)
>>
>>37272436
When I discovered that I'm absolutely alone, nobody cares about me, knows me, that nothing I could do has meaning or sense, no future or interest in life...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.