[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW / Women Hate Thread Edition 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: yKY4RIf.jpg (222KB, 1200x1368px) Image search: [Google]
yKY4RIf.jpg
222KB, 1200x1368px
Fuck roasties, their manipulation, and their ever-consuming greed.

ABRY'S MEAT FLAPS FUCK OFF.
>>
>2017
>not respecting women
wyd???
>>
>>37272416
>the year of our lord, two thousand seventeen
>being a promiscuous cock-socket
>>
>>37272416
Women are all whores.
They will backstab you for money, or a superior male.
There are no good women left.
All are cheating, lying whores.

Fuck off cuccboi
>>
>>37272443
So... your mom is a whore and left your dad for a superior male?
>>
File: 1293031307231.jpg (25KB, 203x222px) Image search: [Google]
1293031307231.jpg
25KB, 203x222px
hi i'm a woman, freshman in college
AMA
>>
File: 1494574941952.jpg (359KB, 1042x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1494574941952.jpg
359KB, 1042x1269px
>>37272231
>inb4 virgin, sent your own way, no one wanted you anyway originally.
>>
>>37273716
>rape someone
>oh boooooo hoo poor me I'm sad now
>>
>>37273523
Yeah actually. She's been with at least 5 guys after my dad. It hurts to call her a whore but I didn't make her do it
>>
>>37273716
There has to be more to the case than this, now I'm going to do some light research online, let's see what really happened.
>>
>>37273716
In 1986 he was sentenced to four years but released after six months after being convicted of raping a houseguest who lived with him and his wife, the houseguest claimed that she told him to stop whilst they were having consensual sex and that he kept going for thirty seconds.

The houseguest and the mans wife were later convicted of conspiring together to basically falsely accuse him of this so they could live together in the house.

This mans case echoes another where a man was convicted of staying five seconds after a woman told him to stop whilst again engaging in consensual sex.

The moral of this story: if a woman ever accuses you of raping her because she said stop and you kept going, deny that absolutely and say "I stopped immediately as soon as she said stop"

Don't think by saying you stopped after 5 seconds or 30 seconds that the courts will be lenient. Keep repeating "she told me to stop, I stopped immediately"

Don't think because you part with the girl on nice terms she might not later accuse you of rape
(See the 5 second case)
>>
>>37274207
Women are fucking evil.
>>
File: MjwiRnB.jpg (514KB, 1146x1396px) Image search: [Google]
MjwiRnB.jpg
514KB, 1146x1396px
>>37274207
Funnily enough I have the five second case saved as well.
>>
I'll probably spend the rest of my life alone. I really don't want to deal with women in this man-hating society.
>>
>>37274401
Yeah that's fucking bullshit, just so that stupid PhD cunt could get published and have her name attached to some imaginary "syndrome" or whatever she called it, that poor dude...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.