[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are faggots who orbit 4/10 chicks on this very board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>there are faggots who orbit 4/10 chicks on this very board

Explain yourselves.
>>
That's how life is.
Beta bucks swarm every girl and their momma.
Every girl and their momma fucks the top 20%.
>>
>>37271733
> anon why don't you ever talk to women?
> anon why are you so akward?

b-because i want to
>>
>>37271768
It's fucked up, man.
All these fuckin' robots and shit just going after these chicks who won't give them a minute of their day and showering them with gifts while bitching about "stacy" and "chad"

Do they not see the problem here?
>>
hung out every friday for months, she went to prom with me, and seemed nice/different. She rejected me the day after for some wannabe-chad so I cut off contact with her, but two days ago invited me to smoke. I did because free high. Does this count as orbiting
>>
>>37271809
There are so many great things you could do in your life, even though you might not believe it, and letting these roasties take your time away is the worst thing you can do to yourself.
>>
>>37271871
Nah, not really, more talking about the ones who won't accept the fact that they're being used.

I'm sure you've seen the threads here about that kind of shit.
>>
>>37271733

>robots be hardened robots for a few years
>harbor sentiments of hatred and disdain for women for being vain/shitty beings
>eventually get tired and crave companionship
>too socially retarded to interact/orbit women irl, so they go to a place they're very familiar with
>scower /soc/ and neo-/r9k/ for some plane Jane roastie to orbit so he doesn't feel so lonely
>joins a discord and joins a circle jerk of 30 guys and two women

It's because robots are often weak willed and eventually succumb to orbiting. Plus we now have a bunch of cucks from /soc/ and "fembot" sympathizers on here, so we have more orbiters than we did in like 2014.
>>
>>37271874
But how you learn to stop being akward?
> t. 23 year old kshv
>>
we fucked recently does that count
>>
>>37272034
One thing that's helped me is the fact that nothing really matters, you can make yourself look awkward but it really doesn't matter since everyone that you ever knew won't be here in 100 years or so, so why waste all that time being afraid when nothing matters?
>>
>>37272108
Man i wish it was that easy, i've tired that but i still get nervous somehow.
>>
>>37272148
I still have doubts sometimes.

It's kinda hard to not be awkward, I have a speech impediment in real life and I get shit for it every now and then, but I still try to be social, even if I end up regretting it later.
>>
Who here {/MGTOW/ [gas all] roasties REEE}?
Fuck women.
>>
>>37272182
MGTOW is respectable as fuck, shame that most arguments against it usually end up being "b-but what about the future of mankind?" like a few men deciding not to get with and fuck a woman will fuck over humanity forever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.