[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling happy? What the fucks wrong with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1489241434637.gif (1MB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489241434637.gif
1MB, 350x240px
I'm feeling happy? What the fucks wrong with me?
>>
Good for you anon! >>>/adv/
>>
>>37271184
>I'm feeling happy
i'm feeling sad
>>
Chemical reactions are occurring in your nervous system to cause you to be happy. Enjoy it.

Not like you can just summon up happiness whenever. That would defeat the evolutionary purpose of happiness.
>>
I was feeling happy because I had something to look out for now that's gone I feel nothing and that's the worst feeling you could ever have I can't get angry nor sad because no one understands it no one I can talk with
why am I still here? just to suffer? every day I see normies being happy and I think to myself why is it so hard to be normal? why do those people deserve happiness and I never truly felt anything real?
>>
>>37271293
What were you feeling happy about before anon?
>>
>>37271361
A girl I liked
>>
>>37271293
You need to find something to be happy about. A hobby, another girl, whatever, but if you've got nothing to be happy about you won't be happy
>>
>>37271433
I have a hobby I do martial arts but I can't do that 12 hours a day sometimes it feels more like a chore than something I want to do
I just wish I had friends that cared about me and want me to hang out with them instead I work out for 3ish hours and then I have all these negative thoughts for the rest of the day and falling in sleep is even harder
>>
>>37271184
I also feel happy during brief periods of time. Although uncomfortable, family dinners take my mind off loneliness & misery. At work, isolating myself with earbuds & 4chan also works magic.

Sometimes at home when I look forward to a free day or a great evening, I also feel happy. Or after I talk with a girl, online or offline.

Those feelings all share something in common. They all end as I realize how miserable I am, how I cannot look forward to anything, how the one girl I really liked just slipped through my fingers and went away forever.

You simply cannot erase that.
>>
>>37271519
Then you need to find something to do for the rest of the day! What else interests you?
>>
>>37271578
>I cannot look forward to anything
Then find something in life to look forward to
>how the one girl I really liked just slipped through my fingers and went away forever.
Not worth thinking about her one more time. Literally billions of women in the world
>>
>>37271581
I don't know I like talking to people I'm trying to go to more events I like maybe try to meet new people.
Don't really know anything else I'll just wait it out maybe something new comes up
>>
>>37271621
Your advice is shit, normie. Those are generic you-can-feel-better lines that I can hear from my dad, my friends, and probably two scores of online help forums.

If I'm complaining about feeling depressed on R9L surely that didn't work anon, I'm so sorry.
>>
>>37271760
It's not that complicated man. If you feel like shit because you can't look forward to anything, you need something to look forward to
>>
>>37271937
But there's nothing I can look forward to.
Shitty exam
Shitty summer
Shitty uni or shitty back to high school
Family that may make my summer even shittier
>>
>>37272025
Stuff isn't magically gonna appear for you to be happy about. You have to seek it out
>>
those occasional 4chan browsing sessions never fails to make my day. enjoy being happy, fag
>>
>>37272325
>enjoy being happy, fag
ok i will bitchbo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.