[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_1100.jpg (227KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1100.jpg
227KB, 675x559px
Where the fuck has this thread been for so long?

Who else /drugs/ here? Share stories and your preferred substance.
>>
>>37270993
Alcohol btw

Orgy
>>
>>37270993
>stories
None you'd care hearing.
>preferred substance
LSD

Right now I'm preparing my first batch of San Pedro. BTW for more experienced cactus eaters, I don't have a blender so I just chopped up the cactus and now I'm boiling it. I'm hoping that it will soften up then I can use a mixer as if I were making mashed potatoes. Anyone know if this would work? I've read that heat doesn't destroy mescaline but idk if that's true.
>>
>>37271436
>None you'd care hearing.

I literally asked for it nigger. Tell me of the first time you dropped acid.
>>
>>37271761
I dropped it at 5pm with one of my friends. Then my roommate put on the neon genesis Evangelion movies and the next ~5 hours were a blur of robots and adolescent eroticism. Then my roommate left to do homework but first (him being the only sober one) he put on one of those 10 hour YouTube videos that repeat some stupid bullshit. I think it was a looping 10 second SpongeBob clip. Me and my friend watched it for about 15 minutes before we realized what was going on. After that watched a little more Anime until my friend had to go home. By this time it was about 2 am and I was just discovering how powerful of a stimulant lsd was. Couldn't sleep so I went to my neighbor'so and drank some vodka and smoked some weed. Watched the Simpsons until I finally fell asleep at 11ish the next day.
>>
Acid is the best thing to have ever happened to humanity.

One time I was so high I thought that my friend was just a figment of my imagination and that I had always been schizofrenic (Shutter Island style) and maybe even killed somebody. I was pretty terrified.
At the absolute peak of the trip I had kinda forgot who I was, who my friends were, who my parents were, and that I was a human living on earth.
Then after a few hours, I started coming back to reality. Looking at my phone, I slowly started to recognise the names in my contact list, and realising that I was a human again.

During the afterglow, I felt an incredible sense of happiness and serenity, with a level of introspection I can't fully describe.
Before going to sleep I played some Pokemon Ruby and listened to Tool.

The week after I was crisp, motivated, serene, and productive.

That shit is good for your brain.
>>
File: vHznIzL.jpg (365KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
vHznIzL.jpg
365KB, 800x600px
LSD & Shrooms = Feels good man
>>
>>37272139
Haha
One time I was tripping so hard I forgot that things like math, nature, and the Internet existed so when I began remembering them all I thought they were all incredible revelations. I got to the point that I was making up blatant Wikipedia knock offs to store my vast amounts of discoveries. Soon realized that all this shit existed and felt retarded lol.
>>
>>37272139
Mmm acid and 3rd Gen pokemon sounds so comfy
>>
File: images (4).jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Salvia. I once did a salvia trip while under copious amounts of alcohol and marijuana. I felt like the Universe was a conveyor belt and I felt myself being cut in half, turned into a ball and slipping under it. I literally felt like I was rolling under the very fabric of reality. And I was hysterically laughing the whole time.

Man, it was fucking awesome.
>>
>>37272658
How is it even legal. It seems like the most hard hitting drug there is yet "muh granny foot rub" is enough for it to be legal?
>>
My ex tried adding me on facebook today(ree normie)

Brought back the tight feeling in my chest that I had for months after she left. No booze or cigs, weed makes my anxiety worse, so I took 5-6 benadryl and it's got me feeling comfy

Stay away from the succubi robots
>>
>>37272913
Got it, women are evil

Xd
>>
>>37270993
Preferred substance, when I choose to trip, is DXM which I get from cough syrup/medicine. Mainly use it because it's cheap, easy to get, not illegal, and I don't have to go through any channels to acquire it.
>>
I did a 10 strip and saw god, satan, etc...
The most crazy lovecraftian gigeresque, multi armed and headed deities... morphing egyptian statues... thought I got abducted by aliens... Never touching that shit again, but woah. It was all I hoped to see and more.
>>
>>37272913
I had to double check if I actually posted in r9k and got that response

What happened to this place?
>>
>>37270993
>tfw rolling on triple c's because no weed
>>
>>37270993
weed's getting legalized in my country next year so that'll be fun. I'm older and I started smoking at 20 until I was 29, now almost 32. So it's been a minute since I got high.

Weed is my favorite normal drug, moreso than alcohol or molly or whatever else. It's just so comfy and doesn't make you feel shitty the morning after.

I smoked Salvia about a million times also for about 9 years. It was made illegal not too long ago and I managed to buy a gram of 30x just before and that gram has been with me for years. I still smoke some every now and then when I need to reset my mind.

Shrooms are my favorite though. I've done them about a half dozen times. I love the pic hours-long trip and how the world feels like your preschool playground.

I also dicked around with painkillers and cough syrup and MDMA and coke and that's pretty much it.

I'll greentext stories next post
>>
LSD will always be my drug of choice.
I've been into other shit before, but heroin, Xanax, and other depressants offer nothing once the effects go away. Stimulants make you feel like absolute shit.
But with acid, you always take something away from the experience
>>
>>37270993
I stopped smoking weed regularly like 2 years ago. I use to smoke almost every night before bed since I was always bored. Now it's summer so im NEET and I want to start again but cant find a plug cause
>no friends
>>
>>37274567
so
>be 18 yo me
>be total drug virgin
>have punk rock goth gf at the time
>NORMIE REEEEE I know, I'm not robot I'm cyborg
>anyways she asks if I want to do shrooms
>yes
>look it up on erowid, looks like fun
>it's me, her, two girls and another dude in a basement
>eat the thing
>tastes like ass
>gf has me smoke weed too
>choke on it
>feel fine
>not much happens for a while
>someone has the idea to turn the lights off and play music
>Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
>know that song like back of my hand
>it feels... different
>I feel different
>5 minute song feels like 45 minutes
>song ends
>lights turned back on
>everyone has a shit-eating grin on their face
>everything feels... alive
>gf says that the knitted carpet looks like worms
>I get off the floor and sit on the couch to not injure the carpet-worms
>someone says they want to play a board game
>I'm terrible at board games or any games, especially new ones I don't know how to play, especially when I'm tripping balls
>go upstairs to washroom
>take a shit
>wash my hands
>look at myself in the mirror
>eheheheheh
>eyes as big as dinner plates, just like my chinese cartoons
>stare at my eyes and my face and my hands for what feels like 5 minutes
>hear knocking, think someone wants to use the washroom
>head back out
>wonder if I forgot to turn the light off
>turn around
>"around" is still in front of me
>don't know which way I'm facing, it feels like 360 vision
>hear knocking again
>who is knocking
>on what door
>is the knocking inside of me
>stare at my hands some more
>knocking again
>realize it's at the front door
>it's one of the girls
>open door
>it was the middle of winter and she was outside in a t-shirt smoking a cig and she had locked herself out
>everyone else from the basement comes up
>explain what happen with "the door was knocking"
>gf says that I was gone for 45 minutes
>lost all perception of time
>someone says let's go on an adventure outside
>get dressed up
>cont
>>
>>37275309
>wander the streets
>cold air and snow & ice under our feet feels like a Christmas commercial
>someone says to take the bus downtown
>we head there
>realize I really have to piss
>bus could be here at any second
>decided that the best solution is to piss in the middle of this busy road
>literally on the yellow road, right in the middle of the road
>don't know which direction face
>face away from where the bus would be coming
>piss
>turn around
>bus is right there
>perfect plan
>get on bus with the driver shaking his head at us
>we're laughing hysterically
>it feels like everyone is staring at us like they're aliens who took over human bodies
>we sit in the back
>gf share earbuds with me and we listen to I don't remember what
>gf is falling asleep on my shoulder after a few minute
>look up
>see other dude, who also has a girl on his shoulder
>he smiles at me
>I smile at him
>his face and everyone else's faces start to melt and twist and turn
>okay time for me to sleep too
>wake up at the bus terminal downtown
>trip has peaked
>all the colors and lights feel magical
>smoke some weed
>feels good

I don't recall how much I took but it was still stronger than most other shroom trips after.
>>
Just copped some percocets. Had 3 last night, was cozy. Have 7 left. Should I split it 3/4 or 2/5? Don't know how well I'll feel 2
>>
Some high quality weed and benzos make me a happy camper.

The ego death and spiritual drug stuff is fine once in a while but I'm an adult with responsibilities so those opportunities are few and far between
>>
>>37275309
>>hear knocking again
>>who is knocking
>>on what door
This kind of reminds me the time I did shrooms

>get bored
>think "i'm bored"
>what is bored
>why is bored bad
>what is bad
>why is bad
>what is good
>why is good good
>why is good better than bad
>why do I wanna be entertained
>what is entertained
>is entertained good?
>why is entertained good
There were some fun moments, but that was kind of annoying.
>>
>>37274504
Wtf is a triple c
>>
>>37276745
Coricidin cough and cold
>>
>>37272853
>yet "muh granny foot rub" is enough for it to be legal?
what
>>
I tried getting bitcoin but failed. I'll never get LSD...
>>
>>37276836
>I tried getting bitcoin but failed.
explain

also just lysergi.com
>>
>currently trying shrooms for the first time
>just now starting to come up
>grew them myself
>2.2 grams
>I also regularly drop acid
>wish me luck fellow robots
>>
File: mr jokes.png (71KB, 219x279px) Image search: [Google]
mr jokes.png
71KB, 219x279px
>>37275741

seven/zero
>>
>>37276860
I failed with hooking up my bank account to an exchange and they blocked my account. Then asked for my driver's license and I refuse to post that online. I'm a NEET and thought the whole point was to remain anonymous.

>lysergi.com
I don't want LSD analogues. I want the same thing Hoffman synthesized

>>37276883
Where'd you get the spores from? Can I just spray them in the woods or do I really have to properly use a growing technique?
>>
>>37276934
>Where'd you get the spores from?
Not him but fsre.nl
>>
>>37276883

watch this at some point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrvYwmLcVuw
>>
>>37276934
well you fucked up now, but you should have played their game, and then just transferred your btc to your own wallet, anonymity completely intact.

1p-LSD is a prodrug of LSD. You won't be able to tell the difference
>>
>>37276934
>I don't want LSD analogues. I want the same thing Hoffman synthesized
You do realize those analogues break down into the same exact thing that Hoffman memed with? They are converted into LSD by your body.
>>
>>37270993
I want to try a drug, but i also don't want to get addicted.
>>
>>37276993
You don't get addicted to shit right away. Addiction is mostly a meme.
>>
File: mado12.jpg (31KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
mado12.jpg
31KB, 555x555px
>>37277018
Mm, what's a safe drug to take that's interesting?
Preferably something that heightens emotions.
>>
>>37271436
Where can I get a San Pedro cactus? I've been wondering this for a while, but I don't feel like googling and getting v&.
>>
>>37276993
just stay away from stimulants and opiates
do you know anything about drugs?
>>37277053
>but I don't feel like googling and getting v&.
you're a total idiot if you think you will actually get v& or even put on a watchlist of any kind for googling that (completely legal type of ornamental cactus), so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're only being lazy
>>
>>37277089
No, nothing.
I would have to do it in secret too.
>>
>>37277109
do your own research extensively before messing with drugs or you're going to get fucked. In fact you're probably already doomed if you don't even know by cultural osmosis which drugs are addictive and which aren't.

do not take drugs secretly, you will get paranoid and have a bad time at best
>>
>>37277051
Recreational Ayahuasca in powdered form.
>>
>>37277051
I'd say LSD but it depends on the context. Salvia is cool too, it's really fucking freaky and doesn't last long enough to do anything regretful, but it's hard to find at least where I live.

If you'll be at a party or some shit then coke, but you gotta be careful cause if you overdo it you will go full retarded and may get in trouble. Never done x or MDMA but I've been told it's like turning into a normie for a few hours.
>>
>>37277156
>MAOIs
>safe

>>37277158
>LSD
>a good idea for someone who has no experience with any drugs, and has to take them in secret
lol

>salvia
>a good idea for someone who has no experience with any drugs
lol
>>
File: mado83.jpg (100KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
mado83.jpg
100KB, 800x680px
>>37277143
I don't get paranoid.

>>37277156
What's it like?

>>37277158
I would be alone doing it.
>>
>>37277192
how do you know if you do or don't get paranoid while high if you've never been high?

fucking retarded tripfags
>>
>>37277192
>I would be alone doing it.
Doing drugs alone for the first time is kinda shitty cause you'll feel like talking.

I guess LSD is pretty cool. I don't know why that anon above says it's a bad idea, I do LSD alone and like play guitar, go for a walk or a swim, watch anime, stuff like that it's pretty cool. Bonus points for staring at the mirror while tripping.
>>
File: 1481531809071.png (41KB, 232x293px) Image search: [Google]
1481531809071.png
41KB, 232x293px
>>37277209
I have an anti-social personality disorder.
I'm fairly certain no drug will change that.

Hostility uneeded.

>>37277231
Does LSD effect emotional state?
>>
>>37277231
There is a huge fucking difference between doing LSD alone, and doing LSD for the first time doing any drugs, while trying to hide the fact that you're on LSD. That's a recipe for disaster. Are you trying to fuck their life up?
>>37277251
Not them but you really are being a retard. At least read some fucking experience reports before asking a question like "does LSD effect emotional state" and assuming you won't get paranoid while on drugs. You're going to fuck yourself over so fucking badly. I hope you're doing some kind of ironic troll bit here
>>
>>37277251
>Does LSD effect emotional state?
Well every drug does. Not sure what you mean by that. If I had to say what's the predominant emotion while tripping for me it's curiosity.
>>
>>37277051
Shrooms are LITERALLY the safest.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/23/study-hallucinogenic-mushrooms-safest-recreational-drug-lsd
>>
File: 1410375777493.jpg (26KB, 316x310px) Image search: [Google]
1410375777493.jpg
26KB, 316x310px
>>37277251
>>
>>37277251
Yes. LSD and Psilocybin take your feelings, and multiply them by 100. Thats why its very important to trip in a good state of mind and a setting where you are comfortable.
>>
File: 14897627296430.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
14897627296430.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
>>37277293
Well just saw the thread, so im asking questions here first. I would obviously look into it a lot further before taking anything. I guess asking questions means im retarded.

>>37277295
Well, i don't feel anything currently.
I want something that will make me feel.

>>37277297
Do they taste like normal mushrooms?

>>37277316
I meant for my specific case.

>>37277371
But i don't have feelings, and i'm always in good state of mind.
>>
>>37277371
I've tripped while feeling like crap and it usually lifts my spirits. I feel slightly better at worst. Never understood this meme.
>>
>>37271436
boiling destroys the mescaline you need to simmer it on a low heat

also it tastes absolutely foul and you'll almost certainly vomit
>>
>>37277384
Most people seem to just put it (Shrooms) on pizza or crush it and sprinkle it into any sort of food or drink. However, some people like the earthy taste, and say it tastes like a stale potato chip.

>But i don't have feelings, and i'm always in good state of mind.
Eh, maybe you are a pretty "stronghold" sort of guy, but definitley dont be cocky your first time with a potent psychadelic. It can really fuck your shit up on a bad trip.
>>
>>37277384
>I want something that will make me feel.
Every drug makes you "feel" anon. Some make you feel euphoria. Others make you feel relaxed. Others make you lost in thought. I guess some also numb feelings but if it's your first time that will never be the case.
>>
>>37277384
>But i don't have feelings, and i'm always in good state of mind.
does not compute

you sound really out-of-touch with yourself and the world; I'm not sure if it's worth the risks of it fucking you up even worse, but maybe a psychedelic experience could help you.
>>
File: mxesimpsons.gif (457KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
mxesimpsons.gif
457KB, 500x354px
MXE / 3-meo-pcp my all-time favorites

best combo for me is dissociatives and psychedelics
>>
File: 61.jpg (54KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
54KB, 640x798px
>>37277450
What will fuck me up?
What should i not do then

>>37277456
What's euphoria like?
I don't know that english word.

>>37277483
What makes me out of touch with the world? I don't understand.
>>
>>37277543
>best combo for me is dissociatives and psychedelics
which and which? I wanna try 3meo+dpt, and lsd+dxm
b-but how will I know when I'm ready?
>>
i've done all the common drugs and wish i never got into the scene. hppd is fucking horrible. i just drink socially now.
>>
>>37277397
You can look into the hundreds of scientific studies on how LSD and Psilocybin effect the brain, or the hundreds of thousands of posts and journals people have posted online about their experiences. It's definitley not a meme. The drug literally sets your amygdala (area of brain responsible for most emotions) ablaze with serotonin flooded activity. They also cause "cross-talk" between areas in the brain, which increases intensity and complexity of feelings.

Maybe the act of taking the drug itself was enough to get you excited and happy, and then when it kicked in it multiplied that satisfaction.
>>
>>37277594
please go into detail about what you did and how often you did it to get HPPD

it's my understanding that waiting at least 2 weeks between psychedelic experiences and not smoking weed during them will safeguard against the risk for the most part? Did you disobey these principles?
>>
>>37277558
psychs will either be dumb fun or a complete spiritual assraping for someone like you
>>
>>37277594
I'm sorry you got HPPD anon. How long have you had it? What are its effects?

At least there is a chance of it going away. People report it dissipating for good anywhere from 3 months to 10 years later.

Also how active were you with your pschadelic use?
>>
>>37277617
i always waited a month in between trips but i usually smoked lots of concentrates during. i got it after tripping on two tabs of lsd and an eighth of shrooms. it was a standard trip.
>>
>>37277606
>Maybe the act of taking the drug itself was enough to get you excited and happy, and then when it kicked in it multiplied that satisfaction
Makes some sense. It's this "well everything sucks but at least I'm tripping balls" kind of feeling.
I've always thought it's because it feels physically good, though. Like, it is pretty pleasant to be on acid.
>>
>>37277190

It's a RIMA, not a MAOI.
>>
>>37277677
rimas are maois
and it can still kill you if you're taking it with an SSRI like prozac
>>
>>37277192

Google disregardeverythingisay's take on it.
>>
>>37277558
>What will fuck me up?
>What should i not do then
Look into "bad tripping" on LSD or shrooms.
It can induce some really, really awful feelings that are inescapable without benzos to abort the trip. So you are basically stuck in a nightmare inducing state for 4 to 12 hours. You would probably end up being fine, but they are definitely far from enjoyable for most.

However, if you think you are in the right mindset, and are happy where you are at in life at the time, and are comfortable in your physical surroundings, it is extremely unlikely that you will have a bad trip.

Basically dont take the stuff when you are having a mental crisis of any kind, or if you have any predisposition to something like schizophrenia.
>>
>camping trip with friends
>one night we decide to step up the game
>6 shots of vodka, smoke weed, eat shroomz
>feelsgood.jpg
>1 hour later
>mfw I get higher every second
>oshit.jpg I feel how it turns into a bad trip
>panic
>get's worse because of that
>body can't handle it anymore
>vomit all over the place
>feel crazy good for the rest of the trip
>>
>>37277692

So don't do that? Water is dangerous too if you combine it with rat poison.
>>
>>37277636
i don't think it's going to go away, it's been two years.
visual snow and patterns move around when i try to focus on them. it's a lot like tinnitus in how irritating it is. when i smoke weed i get geometry.
lsd, shrooms, or 2cb once a month, sometimes combined with each other or e.
>>
>>37277558
I don't really know how to describe euphoria. It's like you're pretty excited and motivated, like being on fire. You feel so confident that it numbs every other sensation. Kinda feels like having superpowers.

Coke, for example, gives you euphoria. On high doses it's dangerous cause you may do really retarded shit without caring about the consequences.
>>
>>37277721
Cmon, don't make such awful comparisons. MAOIs, RIMAs, and SSRIs all change your body chemistry in important ways, and if you don't understand how, you can hurt yourself. I don't think it's a good idea to recommend ayahuasca without specifying the possible dangers that most idiots probably wouldn't figure out on their own, and depending on what ingredients they use, there's dietary dangers as well.
>>
>>37272853
It lasts for only fifteen minutes, is tremendously safe, and most people are too afraid to try it in the first place. Regardless, it's illegal in many states.
>>
>>37277722
From what I heard, 2cb seems to have a higher chance of causing it than LSD or shrooms, and combining psychs also is thought to increase the chances.

Have you gone to a doctor about it? Some people report benzos and anticovulsants prescribed to them by their doctors explicitly for HPPD greatly diminish the effects.

Also 2 years... yikes. I know I couldn't possibly understand how annoying that shit must be, and it sounds naive to try and sugar coat the issue but there is still a chance it will fade. Like I said there are many stories online of people losing it over the course of an entire decade.

Has it gotten easier to live with at all?
>>
File: 14934666144520.jpg (29KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
14934666144520.jpg
29KB, 720x400px
>>37277618
Hmm. Interesting.

>>37277696
Alright.

>>37277698
Alright, thanks for the information.

>>37277762
Oh, i know that feeling.
What gives Euphoria thats safe
>>
>>37277767

Obviously people should do their proper research on their own before taking any substance. I thought that went without saying.

And yeah, but Ayahuasca is 100% safe with proper diet and not combining it with other drugs.
>>
>>37277802
>What gives Euphoria thats safe
nothing really. except kratom. If you wanna try a drug but have no idea what you're doing (which it sounds like you don't) try kratom, very simple to use and easy to enjoy.
>>
>>37277791
too anxious to see a doctor. i've learned to live with it but i still hate myself for causing it.
>>
>>37277802
>What gives Euphoria thats safe
Coke is safe if you don't overdo it. Just have two or three lines (about 0.1g each line). More than that can be dangerous if you have no experience.
>>
>>37277846
Is the anxiety of seeing a doctor because you don't want to confess to the use of the substances?
>>
>>37277846
a friend of mine has had something similar for 4 years and was too anxious to go to a doctor, he felt miserably in that time

because of that we decided to "force" him to see a doctor, after several weeks of treatment he was close to being normal again, the rest faded away after several months

you should really see a doctor, there's nothing wrong about it, everybody did try stuff like that and sometimes we're unlucky...
>>
>>37277953
how can HPPD be treated...?
>>
>>37277918
not really, i just have really severe social anxiety. i can barely go grocery shopping let alone set up an appointment and deal with being analyzed.
>>
>>37277846
>>37277918
>>37277953
This. The doctor wont shit on you for having tried drugs if thats what you're worried about. They will want to help you. Don't be afraid to look into it. They are finding treatments that have a decent chance of working-- and even if they don't they wont have any drawbacks besides paying for the help.
>>
>>37277969
as far as I know it really depends on the syndromes. my friend was treatet with some kind of medicine, had too see a psychiatrist and stuff like that
>>
>>37277969
It's still something that even the medical community are pretty confused about, but benzos, anticonvulsants, and antipsychotic treatments are being explored and are successful for some.
>>
>>37278009
it's quite some timee ago, so I don:t remember all the details, I sent him the question via whatsapp, maybe he'll reply, he's working right now though
>>
>>37277989
>paying for the help

man I'm so happy that medical treatment is basically free in my country and most special treatments get paid as well
>>
File: balloonstatic.gif (957KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
balloonstatic.gif
957KB, 352x288px
>>37277566
lsd + dxm is great. now I only do lsd if I know I can combine it with dxm. the combination is really intense. basically you won't know till you try it. the visuals are incredibly powerful.

3meopcp and dpt sounds intense as well but be very careful doing other substances with 3-meo-pcp it can really tear you a new one. plus if you redose on the 3-meo-pcp you might be high for 24 hours or more
>>
>>37277251
>I'm fairly certain no drug will change that.
Wrong, cocaine or amphetamines will change that.
>>
>>37277384
Shrooms taste awful. This is a fact that anyone with experience will relay to you.

Psychedelics will make you feel things for sure but likely not in a very fun way unless you are with people that you like.
>>
I've underwent some mental changes lately and now when I smoke marijuana I have a bunch of pessimistic, guilty, paranoid, and destabilizing thoughts. I think I've discovered some shit about my psyche and the glaring lacks in my life that I've been subconsciously ignoring. I've been thinking about my childhood, and I feel a distinct sense of mourning something... I always feel like I'm mourning myself. I have long felt like I've underwent a handful of "deaths", in which I change so drastically that the previous version of myself is basically lost to the void. I'm on the verge of another right now. I'm realizing how bleak things are, and how pathetic and unprepared I am. I used to think about the future when I smoked but now I obsess over the past, the only times I think about the future is to indulge my paranoia. I don't even fucking enjoy food anymore man. I think about food reflexively and pretend I'm loving my munchies when I eat them but I feel nothing, none of the previous ecstacy. I feel like all the fun I had was founded upon a protective structure of delusion that allowed me to ignore the things that should rightfully drag me down. This whole time I badly wanted to try shrooms/acid, confident in my ability to have comfortable trips, but while the window for a comfy trip has definitely closed I badly want to do acid and see what I discover. I don't know how to plan this or where to do it but I need the insight, I've lost all my clarity as of late

idk what I'm talking about anymore
>>
smoke weed frequently
alcohol
mdma
adderall
lsd
gbl
shrooms

I want dmt next. my friend bought some bromo-dragonfly, any experiences with that? not sure if i want to take it or not, im pretty wary of synthetic shit
>>
I've only ever done acid once, but I'm anticipating doing it again. I just haven't really had a real home until now, and im feeling pretty comfortable enough to do it again. My first time was kind of a good and bad trip. It was just a trip, I guess. It was the most beautiful and also the scariest thing I've ever experienced.

>First time tripping
>Everyone takes 2 tabs and I only take 1, save the other for later
>Sat around and listened to friend play guitar, they smoke a joint
>A couple hours pass by and its starting to hit me visually.
>A bunch of people I don't know come over to buy weed from my friend I was tripping with
>Shit FREAKED ME THE FUCK OUT, because it was a giant group of like, 5 or so people who seemed fucked up on something
>I go sit outside to smoke and overhear them doing lines of coke
>Shit makes me feel like I'm sitting in a fucking meth house
>Look around and see the walls start rotting, wallpaper tearing off and it getting old and grey.
>Spider webs appear in the corners of the room and everything basically dies and turns to rotten, rusted shit
>Spiders start coming out of all the shadows in the corners and I basically stand frozen in fear
>Everyone looks at me
>"You good, anon?"
>Immediately snap out of it, as if I just completely forgotten about it
>"Yeah, I'm good. Shit's got me seein' stuff."

This happened so many times where I was insanely enveloped in something and then just forgot it within a second and I was okay. Have more about my bathroom mirror experience if anyone cares.
>>
Preferred: DMT
>>
>>37278968
Sounds like you're hitting some psychosis. Quit weed now before its too late. I didn't, and ten years later I'm still dealing with all that shit.
>>
>>37281493
No it's not dangerous trust uncle Snoop
>>
I've done low doses of adderall/amphetamine salts (7.5, 15, 20mg)
very first time did 7.5mg; felt great for a few hours, was much more talkative and felt almost like a normie. Amp is only supposed to last 4-6hrs? but I was wide-awake all night.
After trying it 2-3 more times, I can barely feel it anymore; even on 15/20mg.
>>
i have some acid but i'm too scared to do it alone
>>
>>37281964
Do you have a good friend who can be a tripsitter? Maybe some robots interested in lsd could meet up sometime.
>>
>>37282391

i have one friend who i would trust to tripsit but he would probably want to drop too
>>
>>37270993
Not currently using anything. Haven't done coke for a few years, but I would love to go on a binge. Seriously contemplating a trip to Colombia where it's < $10/g, but even Mexico has good, cheap coke.
>>
My favorite drugs are heroin and LSD. Holy shit do I love opioids. It's not as good as being on LSD (It gives me euphoria that is as intense as an MDMA peak but lasts for hours and comes without brain damage), but I am a wagie and I want to do things besides LSD on my weekends. You can do opioids every day without problems and they go with everything from cleaning to video games. The only problem is tolerance memory. That really starts to shit on you after a couple years of usage.

>>37281964
Just keep some benzos at hand so you can knock yourself out. LSD doesn't make you lose contact with reality at normal dosages (100ug). If the trip goes irredeemably bad, take your sleep pills and wake up 12 hours later.
>>
Mescaline. Fractals are great
>>
>>37282491
If you prepare very well (comfy environment, no strangers, playlist with good vibes, etc.) and take a reasonable amount (1-1.5 tab) you should be okay. Also, test your lsd.
>>
>>37277558

I remember when I had only done coke and such, and thought I knew about drugs.
When it came to tryings psychs I remember asking all these stupid questions to experienced trippers.

Only after I had actually done acid, did I realize how stupid the questions were, and how meaningless their responses would have been to me anyway. You really cant describe it.

I would recommend getting acquainted with weed first, then mdma.
This way you will have an understanding of what its like to be under the influence and slightly out of control.

I wonder what its like having a strong acid trip as your very first experience with drugs. Must be quite intense.
>>
had 1 lsd tab 2 days ago, first time too!
Basically all my senses merged into ONE and i became a super intelligence for maybes an hour or 2 i could not percieve time but apparently i was sneaking up on my friends and running like naruto.
>>
>>37281954
tolerance builds fast as fuck
wait a month then do 60mg, there's the good shit
>>
oxycontin boys
>>
>I like marijuana, lsd, MDMA and Legal Lean (Kava Kava) but have had experiences with oxycodone
>>
>>37281164
That sounds like a pretty extreme visual reaction to one tab. Are you sure it wasn't an rc or something else?
>>
>>37285784
one tab can hold any amount of LSD, not uncommon to be as much as 200ug
and the joint definitely dialed those visuals up to 11
>>
>>37285784
Nah, he just smoked weed, which is a huge mistake when you're on LSD. Weed makes most people very anxious and paranoid and potentiates the trip to a degree that differs from person to person.
>>
>>37278968
Anon I feel almost exactly the same way, this is uncanny. I think the best advice I can give you is to stop smoking for a while and spend some time with yourself. Just sit in a room with no stimuli and a piece of paper and start writing. Think about who you are now and who you would like to be rather than who you were, for the past is immutable and too much time spent considering it lessens your ability to prepare for what lies ahead.
Discover what matters to you, what you enjoy, what you like and dislike about yourself. What is the deepest conception you hold of yourself? What makes you tick? And once you figure that out, you can continue on to ask how you fit into the framework of society, because as long as you breathe, thereally is a place for you.
When you discover who you are, you will no longer be afraid. Rather, you will be able to accept your fears for what they are: a method of reacting to that which is unknown. The void holds no sway over one who has unflinching knowledge of one's self.
Love thyself, and the world opens.
>>
>>37274747
Depends on where you live but grindr (yeah the gay app) you can find a plug in less than 5min, just put it in your bio that youre looking for some
>>
Who /salvia/ here

What is it like for you? For me it's the same every time... I become whatever I'm sitting on
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.