[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Issues #70

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 10

File: mjnhbgfd.png (19KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mjnhbgfd.png
19KB, 600x800px
LXX

1. Use a name in the namefield.
2. Share your problems, ask questions.
3. Get perspective on your past or present.
4. Join the family.
>>
And no, I don't know who Joji is.
>>
>>37270168
I had never seen him before either.
>>
>>37270168
>>37270211
Who is Joji?
>>
>>37270211

Hello Meta.

>>37270247

He opened the thread earlier. It's a name I've never seen in the thread, so I have no idea who he is.
>>
>>37270247
An ethnobotanical legend among pacific islanders. Said to cure impotence but cause insanity.
>>
File: 1484916039779.png (127KB, 479x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484916039779.png
127KB, 479x500px
>>37270286
>Said to cure impotence but cause insanity.
Sounds like a great weekend.
>>
>>37270280
Hey, Nick. How was yesterday?
>>
>>37270304

An insane, raging hardon.
>>
>>37270112
Hey Nick glad you're running! I made it to 23 today.
>>
>>37270370
I was more thinking the masturbating-in-public-while-outrunning cops kinda thing, but that sounds nice too.
>>
>>37270364

It was great. I we were 7, I was the only man. So, naturally, I ended up making everything work, assembled the grill and such, with some help, and I put myself in charge of the fire even though I had never lit on a coal fire before.

I used paper for kindling, fucked around for some time, and eventually made it work. I was pretty damn proud. We all feasted on meat and other things, drank alcohol made from pine trees, don't ask, and talked tons. I got home around 3 am.

Went out again today, from noon to now. Going out again tomorrow, to France.
>>
>>37270372

Happy birthday!

You're so young, so much cool stuff ahead of you. Rejoice!
>>
Hey, I just had a derealization episode. After that, I got a thought that every room besides my bedroom, excluding the window and closet, is full of small shadow people, I could hear them sometimes. One time, I saw tall shadow figures in the woods and I felt like my heart was going to stop and that they are going to get me and like I was gonna fall and faint. I got the same feeling today. It's fucking insane.
>>
>>37270421
Sounds good, glad you're getting back out there and having a social life again.
>>
>>37270372
>Hey Nick glad you're running! I made it to 23 today.
Happy birthday, mate.
>>
>>37270432
Thanks. Always end up extremely depressed as it makes me realize I've wasted another year.
>>
>>37270421
Sounds like fun. I used to love grilling. There's something magical about the light cast from a flame in the inky black night and the aroma of charred marshmallows accompanied by the dramatic performance of ghost stories and a warmth not attributable to the heat of the fire...
>>
File: cdc.jpg (32KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
32KB, 577x537px
>>37270455
>having a social life again.
>again
>>
>>37270511
You're out in the real world and not here, that's still a plus.
>>37270471
Thanks a lot, appreciate it.
>>
>>37270372
Happy birthday, Hero. You're a year older than me.
>>
I've just done the impossible. I've retrieved my YouTube account. I thought I would never remember the password and username. I did it. Hadn't been on it since November, before the Apocalypse.

All my music is back. Goddamn. What's happening...

I failed to get it back dozens of times before, and now here it is. Listening to my old songs.

I met plenty of new interesting people. Nobody from a romantic point of view, but really cool people nonetheless.
>>
>>37270541
Thanks meta. Figured you were older than me.
>>37270547
How does it feel Nick, to reclaim all that?
>>
>>37270372
Happy birthday dude.

Also hello everyone.
Didnt expect this to show up today
>>
>>37270758
We're always here Atlas. Also Facet dropped his friendly insult for you in other thread
>>
>>37270706
>How does it feel Nick, to reclaim all that?

Like I'm alive again to some degree.

Also ended up crying like a bitch at a table of 4. Had to leave to cry in the bathroom.
>>
>>37270789
Damn, I've been missing out for a while now.
Dont really have anything to contribute here now.
>>
File: 1491844710914.png (23KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491844710914.png
23KB, 600x800px
Guys, we need to organise this thread so you don't have wait for me to open it, or until some mysterious stranger does.

Just don't number it, but do open it. I want you guys to be autonomous. If the thread isn't opened by 1800 my time (Geneva time), then just open it yourself, because I'm probably not around.

Here's the pic.
>>
Hey everyone. Today I managed to feel kind of normal and great, until at my work on the beach I got stolen 100+euros by a group of "your typical arab minority you can't name"

While I was distracted serving some, one took a bunch of money inside my bag. I got a tip of 1 euro from them.

I gave it to the first homeless person I found, when I remembered the tip was from them.

I'm trying to get over it, so just don't ask details. Just wanted to give you a heads up on me, while looking at yours.

How was your day? Also Nick, props on the barbecue. Where will you go in France?

>>37270881
I thought about it, but to be honest, I'm rather tired and don't really feel like starting things up. But yeah, figured out you'd prefer if the thread wasn't revolving around you.
>>
I'm feeling
meh
>>
>>37270881
Opening the thread feels like quite a responsibility.
>>
>>37270922

I'm sorry about the theft. Do you sell those beach goodies? Do you shout all day?

I'm going to some restaurant, but I think I'd rather not give details. I was going to, but I really don't want to give too much identifying material.

Even close friends could look up stuff and might find out the thread, then I'd be embarrassed.
>>
>>37270931
Sorry to hear that, Dram. Anything in particular bothering you?
>>
>>37270950

You don't have to run it. Just open, everyone gathers, go from there. Call it a "free style edition".
>>
>>37270970
I do.

Yeah, I understand. I'm rather paranoid about my own informations, and I fear that even with everything I've said I could be easily tracked down. So no worries.

We need being anonymous.

>>37270950
Facet did it already, he just opened it and talked as usual
>>
>>37270985
I wouldn't think of attempting to run it.
>>
>>37271010
I'm aware that he did and that Hero and Ethan have.
>>
>>37271083

The smiley done in alt codes doesn't show up.

Maybe it can be used to cheat the robot.
>>
>>37271083
Not sure what you mean, but I'm going to choose not to interpret it negatively.
>>
>>37271087
Oh, alright.
How was your day though? Sorry if you said it already and I didn't see it
>>
>>37271131
In fact, I didn't say how it was.
>>
>>37270922
Holy shit, I feel bad for you too. Tu dois vivre en France, y'a qu'ici que les mecs vendent des beignets sur les plages.
>>
>>37271175
My trip says it all hehe
>>
>>37270800
I'm glad for you. Also its okay, you're recovering.
>>37270823
What do you mean?
>>37270881
I can open it Tuesdays and thursdays, starting around 4 hours ago from this post.
>>
>>37271109
>Not sure what you mean

It was humour. The assumption being that I open and run these threads.
>>
>>37271202
I'll remember to buy something to that dude on the beach next time, just for your sake. That'll prolly be my only beach outing this summer.
>>
>>37271202
>My trip says it all hehe

That's not a trip, it's just a name.

But yeah, it's a dead giveaway.
>>
>>37271211
Every day is the same.
Nothing to do, nothing to say.
Everything is still shit

But I upgraded my tv/monitor to feel better
>>
>>37270980
as I was writing

Or in more words:
I've come to the conclusion that I'm both as happy as I can be and as sad as I can be, at the same time.

Sadness comes from the inside, which is all the stuff about drawing, that is hard to keep in check since I hear people talking about drawing everywhere and I know them too,
Happiness comes from the outside, which means that actually my life is pretty good, I don't have money problems, I love my friends, and they seem to love me too, I work from time to time and also I go to the uni I want (even if I don't really like it, but it's the least bad), only bad thing about my life is where I live and my roommate, but this place is free so I can't complain.

When I'm sad is more of a mix of frustration and other stuff and it feels like a stab in my chest.
>>
>>37271265
It's overpriced frankly, just get your own stuff to the beach. Thanks for the thought tho.

>>37271282
That's still something heh

>>37271274
Same
>>
File: 1478439227893.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478439227893.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>37271282
Ah, that's great. Mine's just got post-it notes with responsibilities on it.
>>
>>37271260
Attempts at humor in general are likely to arouse my suspicion that they're somehow at my expense, especially when they're not all that funny. Not criticism, I'm just being candid.
>>
>>37271282
That OC pic though, I'm in love with it
>>
>>37271327
>my suspicion that they're somehow at my expense, especially when they're not all that funny

That one was at my own expense. It was funny enough on its own level, but that requires understanding, and I'm astonished you and others can't get such basic lowbrow humor.

I'm tired of walking on eggshells and I'm tired of being suspected of trying to do negative things to you. So have a fucking joke you'll like:

Two autists walk into a bar. They don't understand each other or themselves for 2 hours.

No criticism, I'm just being candid.
>>
>>37271469
You're just the african running in a minefield

The villagers get a stuffed belly after such day.

I need some rest, so sleep tight everyone while I'm gone
>>
>>37271469
I didn't ask you to walk on eggshells or accuse you of anything, I was sharing something about myself. And yet you give me this.
>>
>>37271469
For some reason this reminded me of a joke I saw on Bojack Horseman (series on netflix)

>How many psychiatrists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
>One but it has to want to change

Not sure if funny but it was nice
>>
>>37271512
>I didn't ask you to walk on eggshells

Your behaviour constantly forces me to, even with such innocent shit as this. Don't try to act like you're not doing it, because you are. If it's not obvious that this was a joke at my own expense, and a very light one, at that, then what the fuck? What does it take to make you doubt yourself before you assume everyone's a fucking asshole?

>>37271512
>And yet you give me this.

Booh fucking whoo, you deserve it, you keep behaving like everyone else is an asshole until they snap and behave like you always dreamed they would. This is what I get from light fucking humor, really?

Are you fucking serious?

You don't want my help, you made that clear by repeatedly ignoring the practical questions I asked you, and you don't want a friend either, because this is no way to treat a friend, and if you can't stand my warranted reaction, then too fucking bad, but I'm tired of being expected to act like everything is cool and everything should adapt to you, while at the same time not being expected to help. You want a friend, but expect a therapist's neutrality.

You're going to have to change your attitude, and pretty real fucking fast.
>>
>>37271617
Oh, I have to change my attitude? Or fucking what?
>>
Nick I know that my post doesn't really leave room for a reply, but I'd like if you replied to it anyway

>>37271295
>>
>>37271683
>Oh, I have to change my attitude? Or fucking what?

Or you will end up forever blaming everyone else for your own bullshit.
>>
>>37271729
forgot to say please.

on a side note:
my roommate took off his shoes to go to bed, and the smell is so fucking bad
>>
>>37271735
Do you want me to respond to the previous post?
>>
>>37271729

Your definition is ass, here. The outside "happiness" is just what you imagine others value in you, it doesn't actually make you happy. So you're just sad.

If you're unhappy, you're unhappy, no matter the context, and there's no point making yourself feel bad with stupid shit like, "With all this and that, I should be happy." If you're unhappy, there's a reason, a good reason, a reason that requires no further justification, and you may not know that reason yet.

I wish you'd just post your drawings already. Get over it, post, fear nothing. Not posting your art will not change your art. It makes no difference. You don't have to protect your ego this hard, because it's not at stake. Don't worry so much.
>>
>>37271776
>Do you want me to respond to the previous post?

Do you want me to make your own decisions for yourself?
>>
I'm a 5'4 skinny manlet and no girl wants to date me. Please help
>>
>>37271807
Is that what I'm doing or could I be asking what you yourself prefer?
>>
>>37271788
>Your definition is ass
I can accept this,
but I'm not sure about the rest,
I'm too tired to keep going so I'll just go to bed now

Goodnight, and please try to be happy everyone.
>>
>>37271818

Peanut butter, milk. Work out, consider Starting Strength. Consider other issues to be the problem, far beyond your body.
>>
>>37271830
>Is that what I'm doing or could I be asking what you yourself prefer?

At this point I've completely lost track of what was discussed and I'm not rereading anything. Suit yourself
>>
>>37271838
Good night

Noone liked my joke so Im going to sleep too
Probably wont be here ontil monday because I have to study more and more and Im slowly going mad

Good night everyone
>>
>>37271872

I liked your joke. No response doesn't mean it wasn't read or liked.
>>
I'm only staying up for you, Meta, until this thing is resolved one way or another.
>>
File: 2mhtzeg.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
2mhtzeg.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>>37271840
>Peanut butter, milk. Work out, consider Starting Strength

working out would just exacerbate my manlet problems
>>
>>37271997

It'd take you years and steroids to get to this retarded crap, so don't.

Think about Trent Reznor. You're probably taller than him, and he's regarded as this enduringly handsome man, and he got beefy and it suits him well.
>>
File: 1396526059771.png (1003KB, 1322x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1396526059771.png
1003KB, 1322x1218px
>>37271997
Nah, just don't turn into a passive-aggressive douche. It's the insecurity people laugh at, not the height.
>>
>>37272067

I know short men who are with excellent women. It's not enough to prevent someone from loving you and marrying you.
>>
>>37272109
Yeah, but I bet those men aren't chronically insecure.
>>
>>37272067

>complicated perspective and calculation and standard heights

>just look, dude's head is below the peephole
>>
>>37271617
I don't know how useful this will be, but here goes... I was explaining how I felt in the moment. I suspect malicious intent when my insecurities are involved. Is that something you would rather I not talk about? All I was doing was reporting something about the way my mind tends to work.

>Your behaviour constantly forces me to, even with such innocent shit as this. Don't try to act like you're not doing it, because you are.

I am really not trying to force you to walk on eggshells at this moment. I have been worse in the past, but right now, I don't think anything was wrong with pointing out how I felt. I refrained from drawing negative conclusions and didn't ask you to modify your behavior. I only said that it is tempting to believe it might be at my expense.

>What does it take to make you doubt yourself before you assume everyone's a fucking asshole?

I actually doubt myself a great deal. This is not fair of you.

> you keep behaving like everyone else is an asshole

I'm not sure who else you're referring to. I haven't done anything analogous to anyone other than you, at least to my recollection. I would be interested in being shown an example of it if I have, though.

If someone is worried about the potential negative thoughts others might have about them, is this the best way to counteract that? I have genuinely not intended to be hostile in this thread and I don't see how it's right to immediately begin posting like this. I do have to say that I will become exhausted if you are mean in response to this. That's just unavoidable. I'll respond to the friend/therapist thing as long as I don't have to contend with too much heat.
>>
>>37272168
>Yeah, but I bet those men aren't chronically insecure.

Maybe they are, how would you know?
>>
>>37272184
I don't, but I'm willing to bet.
>>
I'm back, was eating birtyday steak
>>
>>37271978
I appreciate it, but you don't really need to stay. I'm in no way angry and I'm not desperate for a resolution to this. Mildly sad and tired is all.
>>
>>37272176
>I suspect malicious intent when my insecurities are involved. Is that something you would rather I not talk about? All I was doing was reporting something about the way my mind tends to work.

Wrong, you're also reporting that you suspect me of malicious intent, because if you thought I was unable of this, then you'd not actually suspect anything. Your behaviour affects others, not just others' yours.

You're not just reporting how your mind works, you're saying things and doing things that have an influence on the rest.

> I don't think anything was wrong with pointing out how I felt.

And you were wrong. If I reported on my thoughts that maybe you were being a cunthole, I wouldn't just be reporting on my thoughts, since exposing you to my thoughts forces you to react, one way or another, to what I just said.

>>37272176
>I actually doubt myself a great deal. This is not fair of you.

Not in all situations. And not more than others.

>I'm not sure who else you're referring to.

Anyone else you communicate with.

>I haven't done anything analogous to anyone other than you, at least to my recollection.

The last part is key. Not everyone will tell you, because everyone will assume you actually know what you're doing. But you aren't. This was horribly obvious when you failed to understand this problem that this other anon explained, and I forget exactly what it was, but I was horrified at how little empathy you must have to fail so hard. I think it was about that anon who asked if a woman dyed her hair, and you had no clue what was wrong, just like that anon.

>If someone is worried about the potential negative thoughts others might have about them, is this the best way to counteract that?

We're way past the time of doubt at this point. You should know my intentions by now.

> I have genuinely not intended to be hostile in this thread and I don't see how it's right to immediately begin posting like this.

How it's right? It's real. cont.
>>
Hey guys, newfag to this general here.

What's the history of it? Is there an archive of it?
>>
>>37272176
>I don't see how it's right to immediately begin posting like this.

I force you to deal with your own actions. There are consequences to everything you say, and for you to control that, you must experience those consequences, so I won't modify my reactions to adapt to you.

> I do have to say that I will become exhausted if you are mean in response to this. That's just unavoidable.

Since you decided what constitutes "mean" or not, it'll be exactly whatever you want.

Just know that I'm not going to adapt for you anymore.

You don't want my help, fine. You want me as a friend, then act like one. I have no reason to remain neutral and abnegate if you want a friend in me, rather than someone who helps.
>>
>>37272173
That's what I'd have done, but my autism is more contained and focused than those guys'.
>>
how do I start being interested in doing fun stuff again? Can this only be done with anti-depressants?

also anyone know good place to make friends online? I'd like to be able to watch movies or videos with people, simulate human contact
>>
>>37272249

Then I'll be gone. See you all in two days.

>>37272336

1 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35498409/
2 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35521806/
3 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35541735/
4 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35547290/
5 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35567230/
6 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35668421/
7 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35689780/
8 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35716442/
9 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35740738/
10 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35763440/
11 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35777773/
12 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35803625/
13 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35835561/
14 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35855848/
15 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35876435/
16 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35882457/
17 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35906378/
18 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35926221/
19 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35945942/
20 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35971403/
21 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/35994443/
22 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36019645/
23 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36040635/
24 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36089774/
25 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36093480/
26 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36108068/
26 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36132647/ I misnumbered
27 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36158561/
28 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36183284/
29 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36210653/
30 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36244000/
31 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36259571/
32 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36284773/
33 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36294613/
34 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36315834/
35 - https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36347338/

You can find the rest on desu archives.
>>
>>37272337
Will you leave while I'm composing my reply? I would now prefer if you didn't.
>>
>>37272377

I'm still here.

Whoever program the robot is a fucking moron.
>>
>>37272396
See you around Nick!
>>
>>37270112
I get scared and my heart pounds out of nowhere, happens more often lately
>>
>>37272346
We can be Skype friends mate, if you want
xmxncnc
>>
>>37272288
>Wrong, you're also reporting that you suspect me of malicious intent, because if you thought I was unable of this, then you'd not actually suspect anything.

I don't believe anyone is truly incapable of being insulting, so it always seems to be a possibility, no matter how nice a person generally is. Perhaps I'm wrong and there are such purely benevolent people, but I haven't yet been made aware of their existence.

>You're not just reporting how your mind works, you're saying things and doing things that have an influence on the rest.

The rest? Of posters? Please explain this to me. I want to understand.

>And you were wrong.

I was wrong about my own feelings? You weren't forced to react in the way that you did. I am now under the impression that I shouldn't share anything because of how people may be forced to react.

>Not in all situations. And not more than others.
I didn't claim to doubt myself in all situations. I don't care to speculate on the level of self-doubt others have, but I would be willing to listen.

>Anyone else you communicate with

Do I really do this with everyone else?

>The last part is key. Not everyone will tell you, because everyone will assume you actually know what you're doing. But you aren't

I don't understand this, please clarify if you would.
>>
>>37272337
>Just know that I'm not going to adapt for you anymore.
>You want me as a friend, then act like one

I have been trying, but if you aren't willing to adapt then I genuinely don't think friendship is possible. Friendship entails some measure of adaptation to the needs of both parties, in my mind. You can disagree with that, but it's how I feel and it sadly precludes what you're offering. I have to confess I didn't expect this thread to turn this way, but maybe you did. I am sincerely saddened.
>>
>>37272640
>I don't believe anyone is truly incapable of being insulting,

Being incapable is different from actually being insulting or not. You should know better, when you face words from someone, in a context, especially when it's someone you already know.

>The rest? Of posters? Please explain this to me. I want to understand.

Of the exchange. You act like you aren't responsible for what you say, and how others react is exclusivel their fault, not yours, because you fail to understand others.

>>37272640
>I was wrong about my own feelings?

Is this shit on purpose? Quote the whole thing so I don't have to backtrack and waste time. You were wrong: you weren't just pointing how you felt, you were talking to me, and stating things that had an effect on me, which forced a reaction on my part.

>You weren't forced to react in the way that you did. I am now under the impression that I shouldn't share anything because of how people may be forced to react.

I was forced to react, in whatever way I chose, but I was forced to react to your neverending fucking suspicions.

How is this hard to understand? If I kept asking you where my keys were, accusing you of having stolen them, wouldn't you feel upset eventually? And untrusted? That's how you impose your bullshit on others.

>Do I really do this with everyone else?

You can hardly avoid it at this point.

>I don't understand this, please clarify if you would.

I did in the next post. You're clueless about a lot of stuff, socially speaking, like many, many of the anons here.

You guys are like blind men discussing paintings sometimes, and it's fucking infuriating. This part is why I often wonder about the validity of anyone else handling the thread when I'm not around.

"Nice haircut, did you do it yourself?"

And you fuckers wouldn't see what's wrong with asking this. Really?
>>
>>37272795
>Friendship entails some measure of adaptation to the needs of both parties, in my mind.

As if I had not adapted beyond normalcy, as if you did any adaption yourself. As if I wasn't adapting even right fucking now, but you're too fucking far up your own ass to see it.

>then I genuinely don't think friendship is possible.

Then it isn't and fuck it. I'm tired of caring for motherfuckers who can't intuitively understand common decency, respect, care, trust, and all the rest that makes people human beings. If you want to be a fucking robot, then be a fucking a robot. I'll have tried.

I don't give a shit anymore. I really don't.

>I have to confess I didn't expect this thread to turn this way, but maybe you did.

That's exactly what I was on about. I didn't expect my humor to be suspected of ill intentions, so no, I didn't expect this thread to become this, but there you are, suspecting me of having expected this to happen. Bravo. Are you aware of what you're doing now or what? How many times does it generally take you to lose people over your lack of insight?

I know you don't want help, you don't want to get better, you don't want to make friends. I wonder what you actually fucking want.
>>
>>37271469
hey Nick bud, you feeling alright? I think you need to take a couple days off senpai. I don't know if metapsych is autistic never talked to the guy but your post here was really tough to read especially coming from you.

>I'm astonished you and others can't get such basic lowbrow humor
not sure if this is metapsych's thought process but when I suspect someone doesn't like me online I read into things, for example your post could be a shitpost as if to say "why did you waste my time posting that at me? let me post something even more unnecessary to poke fun at how much a blogposter you are"

what you might not have a full appreciation of is that a LOT of us have no irl friends or we've sabotaged all the friendships we did have.
>>
>>37272826
>>37272926
Nick, do you want to go to sleep or do you want me to respond to these? As you know, I don't know how you'll interpret this, but I'm not trying to test you or do anything malicious. I just don't want to keep you up even longer if you should be sleeping.
>>
>>37272608
sorry senpai I literally can't voicechat, microphone does not work on linux
>>
>>37272931
Nick now might very possibly believe I made this post, which is only going to complicate this further if he does.
>>
>>37272931
>what you might not have a full appreciation of is that a LOT of us have no irl friends or we've sabotaged all the friendships we did have.

Believe you me, I "appreciate" this very, very much. I am painfully aware of that fact, and I understand it full fucking well, because that's exactly how you motherfuckers do it. Do appreciate, in return, that I'm on the receiving end here, giving you an insight into your own bullshit so you can learn to estimate the result of what you do, so as to get some control over your interaction with others.

I too did horribly cringy retarded shit when I was younger, due to never having learned to socialise normally, and I know this crap can be learned.

>hey Nick bud, you feeling alright?

Despite the risks of rain, I'm actually feeling better than I have in a long time.
>>
>>37273020
>Nick now might very possibly believe I made this post,

The thought hadn't crossed my mind. I thought Hero dropped his trip accidentally, that's what I thought. It sounds like him.
>>
>>37272988
>Nick, do you want to go to sleep or do you want me to respond to these?

I am going to sleep now. I will read the thread either in bed or tomorrow, so you can respond if you want.

See you around.

Open the thread without me tomorrow, at any time you want.
>>
>>37272931
He and I have a bit of history. I don't believe everything he's saying is warranted, but I fully admit that I am very difficult to deal with at times. I'm seriously trying not to be right now, though.
>>
>>37273069
I'm going to wait until tomorrow. Please at least credit my attempt to be civil today, if it came across at all. I hope this actually won't end our relationship, but I do understand if you think it is more trouble than it's worth and will accept that judgment.
>>
File: .png (50KB, 472x482px) Image search: [Google]
.png
50KB, 472x482px
>>37273022
no I don't even post here regularly. I used the name Harry when posting a couple times if you remember me.

>>37273075
I don't really get any of this I should've stayed out. Reading just a tiny bit of this thread's really blown my mood out tonight because I'm a sensitive piece of shit
>>
>>37273035
WAsn't me Nick.
>>
>>37273599
To me, it didn't sound like you at all. Plus, we've talked before.
>>
If anybody understands spanish i can post my suicide notes
>>
>>37274151
The maybe get some advice or some shit
>>
>>37273631
Yeah we have.
>>37274151
I cannot.
>>
>>37270970
>then I'd be embarrassed
why would you?
>>
I hate my self and I want to die. I don't want to do anything. Nothing interests me and I just want to lay in bed until I die. I just don't see the point in living anymore. Is there anything I should try before I kill myself
>>
Has anyone tried an IV drip of ketamine for major depressive disorder?
>>
I have had an inability to feel happy for 3 months now. My question is is an anti-depressant what I need? Psychiatrist prescribed me duloxetine. I'm going to tell my cbt therapist that I want to focus solely on my depressed mood instead of anxiety / getting a job / committing to plan for future. That said my question is even without therapy and working on my problems how likely is it this is a simple chemical imbalance that a drug will fix?

>>37274963
see a psychiatrist or therapist. anon I have really bad OCD so if you reply to me I won't reply back, I can't handle worrying about other people killing themselves, but please do this for me. You need to open up to help. I'm in same situation as you, have a lot of self hatred and I'm never going to kill myself no matter how constant the thoughts of wanting to die are PLEASE do the same.

>nothing interests me
I'm there right now holy shit this is the hardest part. By end of July I'm going to buy a pc and I'm going to try get into World of Warcraft again I hope this works. I know committing to reading a book is vey hard but I feel like this might be key to my low mood, that I need enough time to sink into a book / roleplaying game so that I'm actually into it. I figure maybe that will lift me out of this hole, just a theory though.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.