[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question to robots with gfs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1426293703341.png (158KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1426293703341.png
158KB, 385x385px
do you spend your days wondering that might be the day you'll be dumped for whatever reason?do you think you're being cucked whenever your not there physically with your gf?
>>
>>37269864
I am definitely insecure, especially if she ever hangs out with other guys, I think about breaking up with her alot just because if I ever got cheated on again i'd cut my fucking wrists open lol
>>
>>37269864
No, The only reason why I have a gf is because we settled with each other.
>>
>>37269997
>especially if she ever hangs out with other guys
what
>>37270012
how old are you and how do you know she ''settled''
>>
I literally never worry about any of this. Is this really what you spend all your time thinking about?
>>
>>37270053
I'm 25 and she is 32. We were introduced to each other because we've both been single for a while. Also her life is/was kinda mess.
>>
All the goddamn time. The last gf cheated on me. The new one doesn't seem like the type to, but when she has a vacation coming up in the Keys with her whore best friend, it's hard not to have doubts. I constantly worry that "game over" is right around the corner.

This one has better values and comes from a better home, so here's hoping.
>>
>>37270138
i feel you anon
a similar thing happened to me and i worry all time about this shit
desu i'd be better off dead
>>
>>37269864
>question to robots with gfs
Hooooooooooo I see...
>>
>>37269864
>do you think you're being cucked whenever your not there physically with your gf?

I'm usually just afraid she'll kill herself.
>>
>>37269864
No, one girl to the next, it's all good. I'd rather date more girls than less, actually. But I want to form a good connection with each one.
>>
>>37269864
>robots with girlfriends
>robots
Stop making these threads
>>
File: 1495328036958.png (44KB, 456x532px)
1495328036958.png
44KB, 456x532px
>>37269864
>Robot
>Had gf

Pick one and gtfo off my board norman ree
>>
>>37270351

Thanks anon. Yeah, suicide has been on my mind for months. If it wasn't for what it would do to my family, who knows what I'd've done by now.

Being cheated on by someone you trusted for two years completely fucks your head up, especially when you already don't trust people. I'm the type not to trust unless given reason to, so when you finally feel you have a reason to trust someone and that's taken away?

I'm doing everything in my willpower not to let it affect this new girl. So far we've had several outings, slept together, and committed. It's good, the foundation is set, but goddamn if it ain't a struggle.
>>
>>37270478
i don't know you but i try to plan every move with her so she won't think i'm a weirdo/creep whatever
i also try not many emotions towards her or she'll think i'm desperate
>>
>>37270683

For sure. I lead everything, and she adores me for it. She hasn't given me any reason to doubt her.

At the same time, yeah, I'm not overly investing outside showing I want to spend time with her, and enjoying it where it's enjoyable.

Else, I keep things loose, and she wants to fuck things up, she'll find a way.
>>
>>37269864
No because I'm not insecure. I also know that it isn't gonna be my only chance so I don't worry about it at all
>>
>>37270770
>No because I'm not insecure.
then why are you here
>>
File: 1pq8wg.jpg (59KB, 876x500px)
1pq8wg.jpg
59KB, 876x500px
Can't think about any of those if you've never had a girlfriend in the first place.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.