[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN 1 W4S

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: MCR.jpg (24KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
MCR.jpg
24KB, 400x275px
WHEN 1 W4S
>>
A YOUNG MEME 10 YEARS AGO
>>
FIRIN MAH LAZER
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
Is it wrong if i still like MCR and consider their music legitimately good even though I'm not a 14 years old emo kid anymore?
>>
>>37269883
no, the music actually holds up
rare to see bands come out with music that touches that level of pure energy
>>
NOT OKAYYYY
>>
>>37269810
A BOY

EVERYTHING WAS RIGHT
>>
A Y0UNG G0Y
>>
File: breath in.gif (864KB, 311x210px) Image search: [Google]
breath in.gif
864KB, 311x210px
>>37269810
A YOUNG BOI

*distorted bass*
>>
MUH FADDA
>>
>>37271126
TOOK ME INTO THE CITAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>37269883
They've unironically been my favourite band since 2005. Granted I went on to like several dozen more artists but MCR have stuck with me.
>>
>>37269883
they are pretty underrated because they are associated with a ton of terrible bands. Danger Days is fucking nice rock album
>>
>>37269810
That guy looks like a faggot
Get this emo trash away from me
>>
File: foolcoolyseason2.gif (172KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
foolcoolyseason2.gif
172KB, 320x240px
Time to watch amv hell again. 1-4 captured that prime age of anime. Thinga were better then.
>>
>>37269810
Gerard Way is a qt. A QT
>>
>>37272105

azumanga daioh is so innocent

wish i could feel that way again
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.