[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom hassling me about sitting in my room all summer How do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cd9.png (541KB, 611x508px) Image search: [Google]
cd9.png
541KB, 611x508px
>mom hassling me about sitting in my room all summer
How do I stop this? (uni b4 underage b&)
>>
>>37268804
You listen to her and go outside, enjoy the weather. Maybe go hike innawoods or something, buy booze and other random shit.
>>
>>37268804
>only experience with this anime girl is this faggot sending me a picture of it calling me pathetic
>I punched my wall because of it
Fuck you OP and your shitty anime girl
>>
>>37268831
don't listen to this guy and continue having fun the way you want don't fall for the booze meme it's only a way to tie you to this world
>>
Go to the gym? Take a part time job? Get a meaningful hobby?

I spent this year unemployed and not going to college but my family is ok with me because I go to the gym and do a little Uber in the weekends night.
>>
>>37268804
Ask for money to go on some made up camp or whatever the fuck might keep you busy a few weeks, dont do it, instead spend everything on drugs and stay in a cheap motel room nearby playing vidya all day.
When you come back she will have that feeling that you already did something worthy this summer and leave you alone.
>>
>>37268877
>don't fall for the booze meme
Booze is great. Just don't be so shit you get addicted to it, or overuse it.
>>
>>37268898
This or better yet just drive a state away and live in your car for a week to save the money and look at some new shit
>>
>mom tells me to lose weight
>keeps asking if I want to eat more, even pressures me to eat more

Explain this shit. Why are women so mischievous? She just wants someone to pick on/look better when standing next to me, right?
>>
>>37269017
>sister complains that im fat
>year later turn into skele
>complains that im a skele
whats the point
>>
>>37268901
>falling for the alcohol jew
>great
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.