[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CANT STOP EATING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 0.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Seriously, how the FUCK do some of you guys stay thin consistently? I am able to have days of 1.5k calories, but most of the time I pig out.

Tips? Please help me for the love of god.
>>
EC stack, vyvanse or adderall XR.
>>
>>37268578
Simply don't buy calorie dense or fat dense foods. No chips, soda, cookies, etc. Start cooking instead of getting frozen premade meals as they can be high in salt and saturated fats. Get lean meats like chicken and turkey and fruits and vegetables. Only drink water.
>>
Pro tip: stop eating foods high in saturated fat and cholesterol. You can pig out on starchy carbohydrates and veggies all you want. It's the fatty and cholesterol-dense food's that will keep you fat and sick
>>
>>37268578
I thought that image showed him eating pretzels and it made me hungry for some salted pretzels. Let that be a hint for how easily I can pig out.
>>
>>37268578
Drink as much water as you can, and only use soda to chase liquor.
>>
Even "lean foods" like chicken breast and lean ground beef contain animal fat and cholesterol that will only hurt you. Green veggies + starchy veggis = your best friend
>>
>>37268628
Say I don't own an oven and the only sink is upstairs, surrounded by a large family of immigrants that uses the water to bathe their multiple children?
>>
>>37268578
When you stay home all day everyday you eat out of boredom, find something else to do.
>>
Go to the doctor and get tested for hypothyroidism
>>
>>37268578
i honestly dont know how the fuck you fatties do it.

i literally try to get more than 2k calories a day, (trying to gain some muscle mass) but its so fucking hard to eat that much, i have to actually force myself to eat. i usually end up between 1.5-2k calories if i dont force myself to eat more.. sometimes less
>>
>>37268578
Don't buy fatshit food in the first place and don't leave food out.
Every time you reach for a surplus banana or something, think about what you're doing.

Basically just make it as hard as you can for yourself and make good food easy.
These days I just dump a tin of tuna over some brown rice and thawed frozen veg and eat it with a spoon.

Exercise also really helps.
>>
Hey I watched this guy's video the other day. Pretty good. I like him
>>
>>37268578
I'm too lazy to eat. It's too much effort to go and make something.
>>
>>37268744
small mass high caloric food e.g soda/fast food/candy/fatty foods that's how fatties get fat I can eat a fuckton of chicken and rice and maintain low body fat
>>
>>37268744
Eat a sandwich with pita bread (must be large and fill an entire plate). Add pickles, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, peanut butter, fluffernutter, 6 tablespoons or so of honey, buffalo sauce, honey djon, about 10 pieces of pepperoni, 2 slices of salami, 2 slices of swiss cheese, 2 slices of provolone, topped off with Parmesan. Add some salt and pepper for seasoning, then add some ground honey mustard and jalapeno peppers. Add a slice of ham. Add a large heaping of garlic powder. Add some of those cinnamon balls you can put on cakes. Add a peppermint patty. Add ketchup over all of it, then some miracle whip. On top of the miracle whip, for extra seasoning, put some tartar sauce and a piece of chocolate. Add some store bought pre-prepared egg salad on top of all of this, then you got one powerful taco.

I eat about four a day, two for lunch, two for dinner. They are apparently enough that I have gone beyond what your normal fatty eats. Yet my mind says they are two sandwiches, so they can't be too bad. I believed I was living on literal bread and water.
>>
bogie should kill himself

srs
>>
>>37268578
Focus on eating whole, unprocessed plants,like:whole grains, beans, lentils, fruits, veg.Cut down on meats and diary. Eliminate processed shit like refined sugar and oils. I can guarantee you will be losing weight really fucking quickly
>>
>>37268578
stop eating shit food and plan your meals
>>
>>37269159
NOW we're talking. LOL to the anon who said "reaching for that second banana" or whatever. People are fat because they're packing their bodies full of..FAT. You wear the fat that you eat. Get rid of the animal fat (meat, dairy, etc) and watch the pounds fall off (with minimal exercise, too). A walk a day or two..a little jogging after a while. You're gonna be a new person
>>
File: 1491692007066.jpg (83KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491692007066.jpg
83KB, 720x540px
>>37268578
become a buddhist or hinduist, and learn to control your fucking urges mate. I coudl easily go on without a day of food , i just think im training myself to attain an enlightned state of being

the reason why you have cravings is you've conditioned your mind over time into thinking you need X amoutn of food to be satisified. You can lessen the amount by fighting the urge and lowering it each time, always keeping in mind the urges will there to fool you into raising the amount
>>
>tired of being called skellington
>bulk for several years
>65kg to 80kg
>lose motivation
>back to 60kg+ in a couple of months
Eating is such a drag. Wish they invented a pill that would make food unnecessary.
Gaining weight is 100x harder than losing it. Literally do nothing to lose weight. To gain you have to constantly prepare food and eat it.
>>
always distracted by using the computer, have to force myself to eat once a day
>>
>>37269370
Calling bullshit. No one needs to join a religion or become a fucking esthetic to lose weight. Guess what those thin Buddhists are eating....a plant-based diet. Meditate all you want but it's a SIMPLE dietary change. Not some cosmic nonsense. You're fat because you eat fat, OP
>>
>>37268699
Then you have bigger problems than losing weight.
>>
>>37268578
Wasn't that fat fuck supposed to have surgery already?
>>
>>37269429
Losing weight is harder by far.
>>
>>37269541
How come?
You literally do nothing to lose weight.
As opposed to eating where you have to constantly spend your time eating and preparing food and shopping for it.
>>
>>37268578
Former hamplanet here,
Ok, so its about about controlling your surroundings and having back up plans for when your hungry.
You need to get into the habit which doesn't form over night. Its all about making sure your needs are meet in advance and planning those needs out meticulously. Most calorie dense food and binge eating come form when you are not in control of your situation.
Take control, if you need to do meal prep. I lost 130 lbs by sticking to whey protien shakes during the day and having 800 calories or less for dinner. Measure that shit up, use myfitness app or lose it! app to keep everything in check.
Be meticulous, form that habit, use the autism God gave you for some good.
>>
>>37269517
probably too fat for surgery
>>
>>37268933
Are you serious that sounds fucking disgusting
>>
>>37269517
You need to meet weight loss goals for the surgery. Those goals are more then what 40lbs in three years? Insurance doesn't want to cover it, so you need to work on it and you need to prove that it is a last resort.
>cut your cake into pieces
>>
Honestly just drink a lot of water When ever you think your hungry drink water first a big glass of water or coffee but not to much sweetener if any. And if you do not exercise you needa eat less then 1500 if you're tryna lose weight i would say around 1000 when i was trying to lose weight i was eating about 700 per day and taking my multi vitamins
>>
I kinda get you, I'm just simply hungry, am I supposed to starve myself? I mean I already do that, I cut on calories but then I just go through the day hungry and drink a lot of water and if I actually eat WHENEVER I AM HUNGRY I get fatter.
>>
>>37268578
are u smoking weed?

drinking alcohol?

either of these things will add that extra thousand calories or more per day
>>
>>37268578
I have a fantastic metabolism but since I sit around all day it gives me chubby cheeks
>>
Just starve yourself, man. You won't die.
>>
File: 1494113913366.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494113913366.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
ITT: Dumb fucking wannabe nutritionists with their idiotic calories-in/calories-out system as if the body was some kind of closed thermodynamic system
>>
File: bongogirl.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
bongogirl.gif
404KB, 342x342px
>>37268578
>thinking cutting calories will help you lose weight for good

You have to stop eating fatty food, eat plenty of carbs fruit and veg, hell you can eat tonnes of that shit and never gain any fat.

Just cut the fat out of your diet and try to exercise a small amount everyday and you'll start losing weight.

It's a lifestyle change though you have to have discipline.
>>
>>37269456
Monastic Buddhists only eat one small bowl of food a day.
>>
>>37268578
First steps are:
1. Replace ALL drinks with water. Includes Coffee, tea what ever. All of them have added sugar and other garbage you don't want.
2. Drink more water. A LOT more. 8 glasses is not enough especially if you live in a hot climate. Drink until you feel full.
3. You need to have regular set time meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner whatever. Try to avoid eating as much as you can between meals. Dropping second breakfast and starting to dinner again was the best thing I did to my self recently.
4. Say goodbye to junk food. All of it is high calorie, low value.
5. Exercise. Even walking is good enough if you aren't aiming to improve.
These are basic tips that will work for everyone. There specific diets you can try which have their own rules.
You can try keep a balanced diet to preserve/slightly lose weight or go balls to the wall with keto, eat only fat/protein and burn fat faster.
>>
>>37269595
>spend your time eating and preparing food and shopping for it.
Are you retarded? The reason why fat fucks have a hard time losing weight is because of their lack of self control when eating and drinking junk food. There is no preperation when it comes to eating a bag of chips, or drinking soda. It's way more difficult to kick the bad eating habits and eating less than it is to eat more. There's a psychological factor involved with fat fucks trying to lose weight.
>>
>>37269359
Load of bullshit. How the hell do you think carnivores survive on meat alone?
Natural fat from those sources is a very healthy energy source that your body can utilize very well if its in Ketosis, but to do that you need to limit the carbs, which most people just can't do (myself included). Burning fat gives you a stable sustainable source of energy instead of relying on glucose spikes all the time.
>>
>>37268578
When you're about to eat something, put it down and walk away.
>>
Just stop eating like a fat piece of shit whale. Easy
>>
>>37268933
im too lazy for all that. Ill just go to taco town.
>>
>>37268578
Learn self control you fat ficking nigger
>>
>>37269541
>>37269429
both are subjective, shut the fuck up
>>
I'm 5'8 and 107pounds, on most days I eat around 1500 calories depending on what food we have.
People say it's just calories in and out but it's bullshit
>>
How do you eat more than 1.5k calories a day? I don't think I've ever eaten more than 2.5k calories in a day in my whole life.
>>
File: 1458966185001.png (795KB, 916x550px) Image search: [Google]
1458966185001.png
795KB, 916x550px
I weigh 105lbs and I only drink green tea but I dont eat much anyway. I eat 1 meal a day dinner then I just snack the rest of the day.
>>
>>37268606
whats an EC stack?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.