[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternative Marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 4242424245.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4242424245.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
Would it be wrong to marry a 12yr old?
If you were allowed by her parents to marry her would this be OK?
Now you would have to be from the age of 18 to 21 and you would be allowed to consume your marriage until she is 17. So why would you need to marry her when she is 12? Well think about it that way you would assure that you were the only man she has ever been with in any way and she could start from an early age to practice being a wife. Plus you would watch her grow and take care of her until she is ready for you this would create a powerful bond that is much more potent than anything in the mainstream form of marriage.
>>
>>37268576

t.Abdul Mohhamed muhammedd.
>>
>>37268589
Muslims are much more in favor of the multiple wife thing this preposition is the exact opposite of that since you would be giving all your love to one person in a more intense way.
>>
>>37268646
They still marry 12 year olds you pedo children do not have the capacity for consent anyway.
>>
>>37268691
>children do not have the capacity for consent
Hence no sex until 17.
>>
>>37268716
doesnt fucking matter conset for sex or marriage they cant plan for the long term and how come it is decided by parents? thats retarded you just want a submissive doll for sex that will call you onii-chan. just get a god damn robot when they come out in 4-5 years.
>>
>>37268751
>they cant plan for the long term
r you implying that women think long term nowadays?
women have never built society or thought strategically so that point makes no sense
>how come it is decided by parents?
because you cant decide for yourself at 12 plus do you think your parents would choose a bad partner for you?
arraigned marriages were the best and still are

>you just want a submissive doll for sex that will call you onii-chan
no your getting the wrong idea completely and I dnt even watch anime
your making the whole thing about sex and its not about that its about creating grater bonds
>>
>>37268818
>r you implying that women think long term nowadays?
Better than fucking children.
>because you cant decide for yourself at 12 plus do you think your parents would choose a bad partner for you?
arraigned marriages were the best and still are
Arranged marriages? go back to what ever hole you crawled out of
>your making the whole thing about sex and its not about that its about creating grater bonds
Wow you need to customize a women to fit what you want? Good job I have a girlfriend who has isn't the same race as me, Religion or culture yet we have a bond tighter than a Nuns asshole. why? because we match I didin't raise her to be thee perfect women.
Go live in Saudi Arabia if you want arranged marriages your own god damn little girl to fuck. god damn pedo
>>
Pedophobia is a meme. If you love each other then you should get married.
>>
>>37268953
T. Muhammad

Children cant feel love like adults can dumb ass. go neck yourself.
>>
File: pepe 2.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 2.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>37268937
>I have a girlfriend who has isn't the same race as me Religion or culture
hahahah what a cuck
yeah im sure you do
>>
>>37269013
Shes a Sikh. met her father while in the Canadian Military long story short we are bros and his daughter is my girl friend simple as that.
>>
>>37268937
>you need to customize a women
Everyone customizes r u retarded u customize when you choose the person hence you specifically chose some features.
>>
>>37269047
So an indian thats how low you are anon?
The ugliest women besides niggs from subsaharan africa xexexe fucking lmao. You have no right to talk about this then you have no culture no heritege nothing go make some mudd children who will only have gov sponsored pop culture as their heritage.
>>
>>37269058
What? are you mentally incapable of understanding relationships? you don't fucking pick and choose what you want out of a women. and "features" man you must be a real hit with women. you can look for women with thats qualities but you dont customize them.
>>
>>37269122
>you don't fucking pick and choose what you want out of a women
hahaha are you even serious man?
ofcourse you pic and choose what I guess you just say to whatever comes your way hahahahah fucking shit im dying
>>
>>37269111
Sihks are good people and im 50% maltese 50% slavic I have no heritage or culture besides killing Muslims and squatting.
>>
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/customize
Modify (something) to suit a particular individual or task.
Neck yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.