[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people make fun of guys who can't get a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Why do people make fun of guys who can't get a girlfriend?
>>
because they have been cucked,
>>
>>37267036
Because it's sad. It's really easy to get a girlfriend. You're just going after people way way way out of your league. Like if you have to ask this then you should start hitting up obese chicks. They'll be into it.
>>
>>37267077
kys
saasdd
>>
>>37267077
Kill yourself my dude

kys
>>
>>37267036
Chad never has to do this m8. Basically, betamales that do this need to try to make themselves look better since they are pissed they are inferior to Chad
>>
>>37267077
hang yourself nigger
kys
>>
File: 1493635348967.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1493635348967.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
>>37267077
>implying I'm not out of their league, in a league of my own
wew
>>
>>37267077
If you couldn't move an object that weights 400 pounds easily, but I could. Is it easy to do since it's easy for me? Maybe you should start picking up 400 pound weights that you don't think look as good as the other ones.
>>
>>37267629
>he actually believes this is a good analogy
We're not talking about lifting bags of rocks, we're talking about carrying a gallon of milk. If you can't do that then there's something very wrong and you need help.
>>
>>37267934
If I can lift a bag of rocks and tell you it's about the same amount of effort as a gallon of milk, yet it's much harder for you. Should I really sit around and give you advice about how it's like a gallon of milk?
>>
>>37267972
Yes, if I find it easy to lift a bag of rocks you should absolutely listen to me when I tell you to start by lifting a gallon of milk and working your way up.
>>
>>37267077
>TFW 30 and not even uggos, single moms, or fatties will date me

Easy, my ass
>>
>>37267036
Because it's fun to make fun of unsuccessful people. It makes people feel better about their own shitty lives.
>Well, my wife is getting pounded by Tyrone since the divorce, and my kids haven't called me for a couple of months, but at least I am not a loser!!
>>
>>37267036

because coddling them and boosting up their self-esteem causes them to become insane narcissists who sperg out and murder people

ridicule and mockery actually gives them an incentive to improve, because improving means they can escape their situation. pretending that they're perfectly ok and everything is fine makes them go insane because everything is "fine" yet they cannot get what they want. it's not a sustainable situation.
>>
>>37268285
That can't be right. I've never been coddled and constantly ridiculed and I want to sperg out and murder people.
>>
>>37268386

wow it's almost as if there are many things that make people into murderous spergs, and not JUST the thing that I said!

f u c k i ng
u
c
k
i
n
g

r e t a r d
e
t
a
r
d
>>
>>37268162
Oh yeah really. Great advice. Just get a loaner. It's pretty ugly looking you can trade it in and get a new one. It's so great having this thing you're just going to work your way up to get rid of it.

Do you even think about the things you say before you say it?
>>
>>37268386
But you haven't, and you won't. You know you wouldn't accomplish anything and are afraid of what would happen. And that's close enough.
>>
>>37267077
Won't settle for a fattie, that is my only rule
>>
>>37268591
>>37268638
I guess I was wrong, the only one sperging was you. I can be happy with that.
>>
>>37268635
You don't have to marry the first woman you date, dumb-fuck. You don't even have to get into a short-term relationship with her. You just go on the date, decide not to have a second, and go on your merry way.

Jesus, you can't possibly be that ignorant, dven if you've never dated yourself you should be able to recognize the concept from the media you consume.
>>
>>37268669
>"hey guys I'm a sperg"
>"yes, you are"
>"NO I'M NOT UR THE SPERG"

lmfao
>>
>>37268710
More like
>"I'm a sperg"
>no you haven't
>other guy throws a fit
>"Yeah you're right, that guy's a real sperg"

Sorry you can't read though, I can always tutor you.
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Because we're genetically inferior trash.
>>
>>37268743

wow are you seriously doing this

you're a sperg, the only person who doesn't think this is you (even though you admitted to being one)

kindly fuck right off of my board now thanks
>>
>>37268781
But another person just told me I haven't sperged, how can I be a sperg if I have not sperged?
>>
>>37268692
Maybe you're just projecting and watch too much media if the concept of some girls not wanting to even go on a date with specific guys is outside of your comprehension. You do realize you don't live in a little media bubble where culturally places might have a lot of similarities but have just as many differences?
>>
File: 1493225992495.jpg (85KB, 824x579px) Image search: [Google]
1493225992495.jpg
85KB, 824x579px
>>37267036
Because we are shit, the lowest of the low and we are pieces of shit who deserve every ounce of shit we get it's am endless cycle of being a piece of shit and getting shit on for it. The only salvation we will ever know is at the end of a gun
>>
>>37267077
>born in a ghost town with no qts
>can't get a job due to shitty job market
>stuck living with parents in the middle of nowhere because can't earn money to move

But sure, anyone can get a gf
>>
>>37268817
You don't understand what the word projection means, do you?
>>
>>37267077
>obese chicks

"Yeah! Healthy at every size! Omnomnomnom!"

"Anon can you get me some more cheesecake and wash the urea burns on my thighs?"
>>
>>37267036

It's socially acceptable to piss on men and it's the norm in western society. The same people who do it are the same people who unironically think modern women are oppressed in western society by some united patriarchy or by the legions of beta and omega males that exist. Men are never allowed to be victims, women are eternal victims.
>>
File: fuck_this_shit.jpg (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_this_shit.jpg
5KB, 226x223px
because getting a woman is the most natural thing to do... and we fail to do it

Sometimes I have inferior complex when walking at the city. Almost everyone have had gf except I

t. 27 khv
>>
>>37267077
>It's really easy to get a girlfriend

Fuck you and your misleading digits lad

This is NOT true REEEEE
>>
>>37267036
Non-meme answer:
Our one real purpose in life is to get girls pregnant and continue the species. If you can't find a partner you're useless.
>>
>>37269200
> Healthy at every size
But even body-positive chicks scoff at skeletons.
>>
File: 1495736668613.jpg (100KB, 1267x887px) Image search: [Google]
1495736668613.jpg
100KB, 1267x887px
>>37268770
/thread

Can we move on now ?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.