[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be weird to go to prom with my sister?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1482949059693.png (1MB, 1142x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482949059693.png
1MB, 1142x1080px
Would it be weird to go to prom with my sister?
>>
YES

You'll be forever that kid, like the one who went to prom with his mom.

Pretty much social suicide.
>>
>>37267108
My sister wanted that I go to prom with her. Does that mean my sister is an outcast now?
>>
>>37267007
Yes, going alone sounds better than that.
>>
you dumb mother fucker do not unless you compleletly plan tot leave the town/city you live in after highschool and never return back to it again.
>>
i was about to explain how doing that will melt stacy's heart for being a caring big brother, but you're underageb& so you can forget that
>>
>>37267007
Its only weird if you don't get her all kinds of drunk and don't put your penis in her afterwards.
>>
>>37267108
>>37267267
Well, I graduate in like 3 weeks and I'm going to a uni far away. Also nobody knows she's my sister because I have no friends, I can just tell her not to say she's my sister.
>>
no
just believe in yourself boi
all think you are the man
i'd do it
>>
>>37267538
This makes it weirder, because someone will know, and they'll point it out.
>>
Don't forget to take her out somewhere nice for dinner and do the deed on prom night. You need to make sure she gets the full experience
>>
>>37267136
Probably, or she's just really comfortable with you.
>>
>>37267007
Does she want to go with you, or do you want to go with her.
>>
My friend took his sister to prom, but only because they're innercity kids and her friend was murdered on prom night. No one really cares.
>>
>>37267007
indubinably yes
>>
>>37267007
just go to prom alone, the whole "have to have a grrrl" thing is invented by normies to put everyone else down, when it actually comes to it, most people there aren't "with someone"

but then again i am a brit-fag so maybe it really is that autistic in america
>>
File: 58T3jpg.jpg (9KB, 321x307px) Image search: [Google]
58T3jpg.jpg
9KB, 321x307px
>>37267007
No. Just have fun and don't fall for her.
>>
>>37267007
it only matters if you think it matters. do what you want.
>>
>>37268612
in Canada your looked down on so I brought a beaver was pretty chill
>>
>>37268715
Btw im not kidding I literally brought a beaver.
>>
>>37267007
It's only weird if you don't have her suck your dick in the car afterwards
>>
>>37267136
How old is she? If you're similar age, she literally 100% wants tour dick
>>
>>37268811
I like you.
Im glad this isnt original.
>>
>>37267538
>underage faggots don't try to hide anymore

Go back to where you belong.
>>
>>37269955
are you retarded? at graduation you are 18 years old faggot are you in elementary? or did you never go to school?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.