[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reallly makes you think doesnt it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 149573217348465454.jpg (102KB, 900x528px) Image search: [Google]
149573217348465454.jpg
102KB, 900x528px
reallly makes you think doesnt it?
>>
>>37266391
Post this on /pol/ faggot
>>
>>37266391
>alt-right cuck posts again

trump winning was 4chan's biggest mistake ever and we regret it every day.
>>
This is because the "right wing" people bully and terrorize normal people who quickly fuck off to some forum without sociopaths on it.
>>
>>37266391
A thread about a post? Maybe just make a post in a thread? Very meta.
>>
>>37266391
While that is an interesting thought you must assimilate to our culture and, dare I say, "lurk moar." Mobileposting is taboo OP. It's alright though, this is just a warning
>>
>>37266756
this guy right here knows the correct answer and is very original about it
>>
>>37266756
You took the words right out of my mouth, dude.
>>
>>37266391
It does make me think. It reminds me of the time the exact opposite happened.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digg_Patriots
Funny enough other websites are the same thing expect left leaning
>>
>>37266756
My wife's some brought up this very fair point the other day
>>
The pic is right but Trump is still a jewish puppet.
>>
>>37268075
>some
Go away, phone poster
>>
File: donald.png (599KB, 1186x958px) Image search: [Google]
donald.png
599KB, 1186x958px
>>37266391
Leftwing ideas get shitposted to death or ignored on /pol/ fuck off with this bastion of free speech bullshit.
>>
>>37266756
Tyrone let me out of my shed earlier, and I could not wait to use my computer again. I log on, and see THIS? You sir, just made my day. I'd give you an upvote if I could.
>>
>>37268102
Indeed, Trump is a Jewish puppet. There is no solution in politics to be found, as it is all very controlled.

Left-wing, right-wing, are terms for idiots who can only think in black and white/good vs. evil like retarded cattle.
>>
>>37268192

Another thing I wanted to mention is what hypocrites leftists are. Yes, /pol/ socially shuns people who don't fit in, but leftists do the same. That was my internet experience up until I found /pol/ in 2014. Before then, I'd run into a very rare right-wing online poster and our time together would be fleeting. Leftists also socially shun people and are very rude to people that don't believe in their brave new world garbage. They ban people and team up on people in their echo chambers. The only difference now is that leftists lost their momentum and now "conservatives" are the ones dictating the dialogue and leftists are getting a taste of their own medicine, and I hope they all die. Trump is a jewish puppet but one side being corrupt does not absolve the other of their faults.
>>
>>37266391
>taking a screenshot of your own post
>>
>>37266391
>reallly makes you think doesnt it?

yeah -- it makes me think that right wingers are aggressive assholes who bully others in forums and drive them out, leaving only themselves remaining.

it makes me think that non-right-wingers more likely prefer thoughtful, cooperative discussion -- and they tend to lose interest when the cooperation is not reciprocated.

so yeah, your post really did make me think -- thanks
>>
>>37269330

What a load of bullshit. You leftist faggots do the exact same thing to other people, now in this modern era you bitch because you lost the momentum and right-wingers finally emerged from the shadows and fought back, just when you thought your echo chambers had censored the internet of all of them. Kill yourselves, all of you.
>>
>>37269403
Thank you for doing such a good job proving his point.
>>
If not wanting people to say the word nigger,talk about white power, or talk about BBC in a public place makes me a SJW. Then i'm a SJW.
>>
>>37266756
Thanks for sharing, Karen. It does this old hen good to know there's still good in the world! And I don't mean the good in the wine cabinet OMG DID I JUST SAY THAT!!! crazy bitch got loose for a teensy bit hehe ;0)
>>
>>37269448

Proving his point? Leftists bullied people for years and censored so many people it's not even funny. They absolutely dominated the internet, now the very same people they tried to erase got fed up and kicked their shit in. Leftists are now playing victim because they got absolutely BTFO. They no longer rule the internet.
>>
>>37269403
>Two wrong make a right.

What ever happen to being the better man. You pretty much are asking people to choice between a shit sandwich or a douche burger.
>>
>>37269552
back in dialup days there wasn't really politics in the internet. obsession with the right and left (both of which are controlled and the same) is a recent thing. you might think you're some outlier, but all of America has hopped onto the politics bandwagon ever since Trump, including you.
>>
>>37269552
>now the very same people they tried to erase got fed up and kicked their shit

You mean playing the victims.
>>
>>37266391
>a general phenomenon I've noticed, that any English speaking, predominantly American forum that I've visited in the past 3 years I've been on the Internet
Yes, it's truly valuable input. If that retard hadn't been a newfag, he would've realized that it's just counter-culture.
>>
>>37269552
>t. natsoc going absolutely bonkers

Meme magic, anons. Someone predicted that right-wingers are aggressive bullies and here's one sperging out live
>>
>>37269618
By right and left I actually mean conservative and liberal.
>>
>>37269087
Indeed, that's the horseshoe effect for you. While both sides are corrupted, both still have kernels of good intentions, although the left significantly less so.

The insane leftists will die out because of them not breeding. The kind of behaviour they engage in and the mindset they have can only be described as a disease and they are unfit for survival from a biological viewpoint.

There is also a new phenomenon -- retarded Trump supporters (think people who frequent /r/The_Donald) who think anyone who doesn't support Trump is a leftist shill, because they are retarded monkeys who parrot memes.
>>
>>37269580

>What ever happen to being the better man

Real life doesn't work like that. If you ever had any actual life experience, you'd realize most men have no concept of honor and I honestly don't see why I should be a good boy when you're shitting on me.

>>37269618

Leftists dominated the internet discourse from 2008-2015, I remember it. I did not take part in online political discussion before then.

>>37269624

I'm just reminding you that you all got a taste of your own medicine, and now you endlessly whine about it. Trump is a jew puppet but I always be thankful to him and his supporters for kicking your asses. I really hope you all kill yourselves, it will only get worse from this point on.
>>
>>37269750

I will always be thankful* I meant
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.