[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This hot piece of pussy lives across the street from me...how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2079.jpg (554KB, 2322x3097px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.jpg
554KB, 2322x3097px
This hot piece of pussy lives across the street from me...how do I get at it? She looks and dresses like a slut.
>>
Ask how to properly court a woman at >>>/adv/
>>
>>37266325
>just be yourself
Thanks
>>
>>37266393
It's unironically good advice, people just are shit at following it and blame the advice for their failures.
>>
>>37266281
Well you need to do some recon first.

You'll need break into her house some how to look around and find out more about her. While your there be sure to find her panties and jerk off.
>>
>>37266281
Casually tip your fedora to her while walking by
>>
>>37266417
How can you not fathom that some people's "true selves" are repulsive to women. I'm unironically a huge nerd and scifi autist, the vast majority of women are repulsed by that
>>
File: IMG_2080.jpg (672KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2080.jpg
672KB, 2448x3264px
>>37266422
I've only been in that house a few times. It was before she lived there though.
>>37266443
I'm not fat nor do I own a fedora.

Here she is with her slut friend. I think they're in the backyard doing a photo shoot. She come out with a camera
>>
>>37266417
it's not like it's guaranteed to work; some people just have shitty personalities. pretending to be someone you're not is pretty much guaranteed failure though. people see through that shit in a heartbeat.

it's impossible to change your own weirdness because you're completely blind to it. the only option is to embrace it.
>>
>>37266281
When the weather is nice sit outside with a crate of beers and a book when you know she's over there. Bitches love beer and reading.
>>
>>37266529
I'm reading Mason & Dixon. Do women love the Pynchmeister?
>>
>>37266281
Park on her spot and put your phone number on the window
>>
>>37266557
Women don't give a shit what you're reading. Women care about passion no matter in what sphere it is. So long as it isn't Mein Kampf you're probably good.
>>
File: IMG_2081.jpg (738KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2081.jpg
738KB, 2448x3264px
Why do stacies have to be so attractive!!!!! Why can't she be my gf!?
>>
Get out there and talk to her, you fool. Dominate her personal space to establish that you are not a beta.
>>
>>37266471
They are. But my girlfriend finds my enthusiasm for nerdy shit one of my best qualities. She's not even into it, she just finds my sincerity attractive in an age where everything has to be layered in four flavors of irony.

>>37266521
I swear women can sense the desperation which comes with trying to play a part to be attractive. Hell, they probsbly can. It's also fucking exhausting to try. Can you imagine living that way for the rest of your life?
>>
>>37266569
???
Do you mean to write my phone number on a piece of paper and tape it to her car?
>>
>>37266617
>>37266569
>>37266529
>>37266443
>>37266422
disclaimer: none of these will work unless you are Chad
>>
>>37266617
The closest I come to approaching her is skateboarding on street we live on when she's outside. I hope that my tricks will impress her and she will approach me. I mean my nose manny shuv-it outs are pretty sick.
>>
File: 1493531755230.png (560KB, 644x776px) Image search: [Google]
1493531755230.png
560KB, 644x776px
>>37266644
>none of these will work unless you are Chad

You have to fake it til you make it. Try to become Chad and convince the vapid, silly bitch that you are Chad. If you ruse her for long enough when she figures out you're not Chad she won't care by that point because she'll be too busy enjoying the sex.

>>37266639
Don't do that. There is nothing more pathetic to women than someone who can't speak to them. They want you to embarrass yourself, not look like a pathetic.

>>37266684
>skateboarding

Never mind. It's over for you. I hope you're under 16.
>>
>>37266684
A Stacy would only approach to mock you. If you want her you have to make that known. Otherwise, you better install some blinds because you're going to see her hanging all over Chad sooner or later.
>>
>>37266700
>You have to fake it til you make it.
You have to fuck off. How can you fake being something you don't even understand. How can you fake not being ugly? How can you fake not being boring? Just fuck off norman, you've had everything in life handed to you on a silver platter and don't understand anything about suffering.
>>
>>37266846
Your poor me mentality is 80% of the reason why your life is going down the shitter.

Learn by reading books, watching relatively grounded movies and trying to suss out the normie mentality. Most other people are fumbling their way through life and aren't actually finding it as easy as you perceive them. They are just good at curating themselves so they don't come across like autists.

>don't understand anything about suffering.

I'm sure you do what with your western ideas, NEET life and internet connection.
>>
>>37266846
I'm ugly and I still got myself a girlfriend. Not boring, but that's easy enough to fix if you actually want to fix it instead of whining about how it's impossible.
>>
>>37266508
>I've only been in that house a few times. It was before she lived there though.

So you know the lay of the land this should be really easy.
>>
File: Quadrophenia_(album).jpg (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Quadrophenia_(album).jpg
56KB, 300x300px
>>37266684
Ask her if she skates too. Then swoop in for the kill
>>
Your not getting puss unless you can tre flip.
>>
>>37266639
I mean in on your car window she calls you and you explain to her how your car ended up on her parking spot, invite her to coffee as appology
>>
>>37267332
>skated all my life
>can't even kickflip
All I can do is nollie shuvs, switch shuvs, regular 180s, a dirty 360 that slides for the last 180, and no-comply. I'll never woo this slut with my tricks...
>>
does she even know you're taking pics of her from your room
>>
>>37267462
Dude what do you think? I don't know shit about this girl other than she's my neighbor and she's hot and qt. I don't think I've ever heard her voice. But she's always dressed in slutty revealing clothing! I can't stand it much longer. I have to know if she would ever consider dating me
>>
File: 45a.png (334KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
45a.png
334KB, 500x483px
>>37266471
>>37266627
honestly this is true, you have to own that shit tho and explain your interests in some way that normies can relate to.
my roommate is fucking obsessed with warhammer, he will literally relate it to anything your talking about, he gets laid pretty often, certainly more than me.
but the thing is he feels 0% embarrassment about his nerdy interests, like going off on some tangent about the chaos gods to someone who has never heard of warhammer doesnt phase him at all.
if you are genuinely interested in something and arent afraid to talk about it people will usually respect you.

worth mentioning there is a certain boundry to this tho.. i mean if your interests are like dressing up in a furry costume and jerking off to MLP then you should definitely keep that to yourself
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.