[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wear hijab >dress like a slut Are women world wide dumb ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_8143.jpg (182KB, 1000x1205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8143.jpg
182KB, 1000x1205px
>wear hijab
>dress like a slut

Are women world wide dumb ?
>>
World wide whores
>>
>>37266090
i see this too senpai. sluts will be sluts and its best to ignore them originally
>>
i see hijabis like this all the time
its ridiculous
>>
There's a large Muslim population in my area and I've noticed this too, especially in the Arabs. They will dress like your pic related (they aren't all that curvy and thicc though) and will go around judging other women calling them whores when they probably suck 20 dicks a week.

At least the Paki/Indian people seem to keep their kids in check. They dress modest/traditional for the most part. I've seen a few Indians that dress like this but not very many.

It's sad that these women care about impressing a bunch of Americans that despise them instead of just sticking to their religion. It's like those whores that fuck 20 guys Friday and Saturday night then go to church on Sunday kissing all of their family members on the cheek with their herpes infected lips.

Religion angers me not because it's all bullshit, but because even "religious" people aren't religious anymore. Why the fuck are you keeping it around when you don't even care about it enough yourself to follow it's most basic principles?
>>
>>37266090
they are ''''''''''''''''''''''muslims'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Women are whores, what's new
>>
File: IMG_7979.jpg (250KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7979.jpg
250KB, 750x1334px
What's the point of the hijab she'd be stone
>>
To be fair she isn't showing that much skin. She's just wearing tight clothes. Even if she was wearing some basketball shorts and a t-shirt she'd still look like a slut. The only option is to wear one of those sheets that covers everything completely.
>>
So contradictory but so fucking sexy.
>>
even Islam cannot contain the eternal roastie
>>
>>37266219
damn, im muslim and id hit that (sexually)
>>
Should I dump nudes of this Muslim chick? They're OC.
>>
>>37266259
Yes pls! My sandnigger fever has hit an all time high!
>>
>>37266259
I forgot you have to spam shit or say random words to make it original.
>>
>>37266275
Too bad she's Paki and not a sandnigger. Too bad I lost my chance. Maybe if you convert and are more handsome and richer than I am she will fucking reply to your messages after a year of promising to be together.
>>
>>37266259
yess pls
>>
>>37266318
It's 2PM and I don't know if I'm working at 7:30PM or not because of the rain. I've been up since 4AM.
>>
>>37266219
It's for fetishizers. She's just another western whore whose immigrant parents are Muslim.
>>
>>37266317
>>>37266275 (You)
>Too bad she's Paki and not a sandnigger.
Same thing
Too bad I lost my chance.
What happened
Maybe if you convert and are more handsome and richer than I am she will fucking reply to your messages after a year of promising to be together.
Im probably handsomer and smarter but her family most have some dosh since indians are like the business type right. Hmu with her contact info bro
>>
>>37266090
i would make her my little girl so fucking bad, her body is amazing tbqhwyf
>>
>>37266379
They own a mansion in Pakistan that's like the size of a Walmart and made out of marble. They live in the UK. Her Dad and Uncle own a bunch of businesses. She's deleted every social media account because I just kept making new accounts after her blocking me and she seems to have had her phone turned off as well. But she's going to Egypt soon to "study arabic" with her "cousins"
>>
>>37266090
This bitch should take that hijab off lmao whats the fucking point if shes gonna dress like that
>>
>>37266219
plz post more I want to brutally fuck all sandnigger grils
>>
>>37266166
Well said fuck these kind of people honestly they should off themsleves
>>
>>37266110
What the fuck is she supposed to wear? With a body like that, its going to stand out in literally ANYTHING that isn't an oversized robe. You guys are fucking nuts.
>>
>>37266090
How is she dressing like a slut?

She barely has any skin showing.
>>
>>37266514
This is how females actually think and it frightens me that a human being can be so stupid.
>>
>>37266090
I think it's sexily defiant. "You can make me cover my hair but I'm still going to show off my ass."
>>
>>37266546
no one made her cover her hair, retard.
>>
You look like a slut no matter what you wear with that ass
>>
>>37266414
how the fuck did you not tap that?
>>
>>37266090
There are women (thot enablers) that will say "she's not dressed slutty, she's just naturally curvy". No she purposefully wearing tight clothes. There are plus sized clothes that don't contour with your body like spandex.
>>
>>37266166
>At least the Paki/Indian people seem to keep their kids in check
70% of indian and paki girls in college are whores for white guys.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>tfw my country is 1.6 % muslim
>tfw my country is 86 % catholic and 93 % christian
>>
gal gadot looks like THAT?
>>
>>37266317
>>37266360
>>37266275
>>37266259
>>37266414
Please fucking send these to her parents. If you don't she'll get into an arranged marriage with a rich hard-working Omar who won't know of her whorish past. Her life deserves to be ruined.
>>
she's white.
period.
>>
File: mudslime logic.jpg (58KB, 581x797px) Image search: [Google]
mudslime logic.jpg
58KB, 581x797px
>>37266938
muslims can't be white
>>
>>37266785
this
I hate roasties.
>>
>>37266967

>gets shot in face
>wins nobel prize

wish she had died.
>>
A T*rk friend I had in school told me that the burkas are the biggest sluts he ever meets. Far bigger than the white women. They literally suck dick at parties. He was a Chad, so I believe him.
>>
had one of these girls like me once(im white) said we should go clubbing and that she drinks alcohol and would take her hijab off when out, told me not to tell the other muslims she knew.

>inb4 gtfo
>>
>no source on op pic
Wtf
>>
>>37268054
hannah madani on twitter
>>
"It's supposed to represent the duality of man"
>>
>>37268083
>>37266090

I cracked down some stuff :

1- She's Algerian, there's a photo of here with algerian traditional clothes

2-She's Kabyle, these type of people are originated from North Africa, 90% of them not Muslims

3-I can conclude that she wears that just to be famous, she doesn't give a fuck about religion
>>
>>37266219
>no belt
triggered
>>
>>37266090
That's next level retardation. Imagine a nun dressing like this lol, people like this are what you call a "Hoejabi".
>>
>indoctrinated in culture norms and rules since birth, in this case islam
>with age comes natural instincts to advertise yourself as sexual, desire to like own body for self confidence, self esteem, validation / attention / praise / from others, desire to feel superior or self important, etc. etc.
>try to reconcile everything together

Is everyone on this board braindead
>>
>>37268508
>hoejabi
kek
>>
>>37266166
Religious people were degenerate as fuck all throughout history senpai

Just look at all that shit the catholic church got up to
>>
>>37266090
>>37266219
More thicc bitches in hijabs
>>
File: 1451453739971.jpg (208KB, 1000x743px) Image search: [Google]
1451453739971.jpg
208KB, 1000x743px
asian hijab
>>
File: 765.jpg (116KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
765.jpg
116KB, 531x471px
Aboslutely Haram
>>
>>37268508
>Imagine a nun dressing like this
okay
>>
>>37266090
>Are women world wide dumb ?

don't wear hijab, get acid attacked in the face
wear hijab, be slutty, no acid attack

welcome to islam
>>
>>37266514
It's sexually arousing = slutty
If it can make a guy hard in public, it's slutty. And she's thicc so guys are going diamond with just one look
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.