[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am clinically depressed and have social anxiety. >Everyday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>I am clinically depressed and have social anxiety.
>Everyday when I was in high school I would have to deal with this roastie complaining to each other about her "depression" and social "anxiety" in front of Chad and all the normal fags.

When was the first time you realized you hated women? Also what happened to all the women hate threads on /r9k/? Let's have an women hate thread
>>
File: BrandonAndClare.png (479KB, 1308x3756px) Image search: [Google]
BrandonAndClare.png
479KB, 1308x3756px
>>37265838
When I read pic related and others
>>
>>37265838
>be schizo and ocd
>have to listen to failed normies on this board claim about "muh depression" and "muh anxiety"
>>
>>37266193
>be somewhat educated
>have to look at someone compare apples to oranges
>>
>>37265838
I'm really glad I'm not you. You are such a sad, hateful person.
>>
>>37266207
When you steal your parents car and drive to Mexico to escape from the government trying to kidnap and force you into a gay sex ring come on her and post about how sad you are
>>
>>37266161
really wish I didn't read that
bloody morbid curiousity
>>
>>37265838
When even muzzie girls used to say I eas a 4/10
>>
>>37266296
the guy actually killed himself, I think /b/ even found him in the obituary

>>37266290
That sounds like psychosis
>>
>>37266161
I now have a sudden urge to kill a bitch named Clare
>>
>>37266328
shall I post more?

here's an old one
>>
>>37266327
>That sounds like psychosis
That's fucking part of being a schizo you tard
>>
>>37266398
not for everyone, no. Plenty of schizos are functioning member of society. You just happen to have it particularly bad.

But it's not like you lost everything overnight, you don't know any better. So trying to win the pity-party contest is pointless, isn't it?
>>
>>37266451
I don't know how to respond to this so let's just say you won this argument
>>
>>37266161
he should've listened to his parents

and he shouldn't have fallen in love with a nigger
>>
>>37266386
Post moar anon. I need to fill a folder.
>>
>>37266161
i want to kill that bitch and everyone she knows.
i hope its not real.
>>
>>37266495
Don't get me wrong, I would not wish any of this shit on anyone. I think OP has more people he can relate with as well; clinical depression is relatively common and so is social anxiety
>>
File: KingOfBetas.jpg (567KB, 1366x4253px) Image search: [Google]
KingOfBetas.jpg
567KB, 1366x4253px
>>37266575
I honestly don't have that much

This one is more cringe than anti-women (file name), but is still another example of how manipulative and disloyal they can be
>>
>>37266327
>the guy actually killed himself, I think /b/ even found him in the obituary

post it m8 i want to see the rest.
this is quite sad but the guy should have seen this shit comming.
women are whores that should be treated as such
>>
>only hating women
>not hating people of all genders
I've seen men be just as bad as some of the whore stories that get posted on here. Some guy I know got his gf at the time pregnant and recently just left her because he got bored of her and now she doesn't know what she'll do with the child. Several of the stories I'd overhear guys tell during high school were also just as bad if not occasionally worse than what women would say. Singling out a specific gender is stupid, both are terrible and both deserve to be hated. Humans are trash and you shouldn't trust anybody.
>>
>>37266726
dont have sex before marriage. moral of the stories.
marry only a virgin.
>>
>>37266688
very nice digits

I looked it up and turns out the obituary didn't match the date of the post. The Brandon I was referring to (which somehow was commonly believed to be him) died in May while the story was posted in October of the same year
>>
File: taleofwin.png (167KB, 941x950px) Image search: [Google]
taleofwin.png
167KB, 941x950px
>>37266630
here's another good one, though >>37266386 is my all-time favorite
>>
>>37266866
>thinking being a virgin changes anything
I've talked to plenty of virgin women and they were just as disgusting as the average slut. Don't fall for the meme that virgin women are any different, they'll fuck with you just as badly.
>>
>>37266914
that advice was ment to girls.
>>
>>37266290
This is some good tier bait anon.
>>
File: e68.jpg (114KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
114KB, 677x782px
Misogyny is for plebs. Misanthropy is for patricians.
>>
>>37267018
I never actually made it some beanerfag stole the car when I made a stop in Dallas
>>
What anime is this? Origibloxil
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.