[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What caused this utter retardation anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: Plutokin.png (1MB, 939x875px) Image search: [Google]
Plutokin.png
1MB, 939x875px
What caused this utter retardation anons?
>>
File: nGcoG2x.jpg (239KB, 1582x877px) Image search: [Google]
nGcoG2x.jpg
239KB, 1582x877px
>>37265487
i got a screencap of an old thread.
>>
>>37265487
why would you bother sharing this?
oh right let's all gather up and bully someone that's mentally ill
haaaaay you guiiise look at this mentally ill person HAHAHA OMG LOOK AT WHAT THEY SAID OOOOOOOH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH OH OH IM CUMMING IN MY PANTS THIS WAS SO BAD ITS GOOD OMG COME HERE LOOK AT THIS YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS OMG HELP ME PICK ON THIS PERSON I CANT MAKE FUN OF A MENTALLY DEFICIENT PERSON ON MY OWN OMG QUIICK BEFORE MY CUMSTAIN DRIES HURRY
>>
File: 1440123946306.jpg (34KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1440123946306.jpg
34KB, 550x535px
>>37265574
r u ok frind|?
>>
>>37265487
>making fun of people who have multiple mental illnesses

wow ur cool
>>
File: 1438557421467.jpg (378KB, 899x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1438557421467.jpg
378KB, 899x1280px
>>37265574
>>37265660
Since when is being a wannabe speshul snowflake attention whore a mental illness? When was this a diagnosed condition? If you drank poison it's not a mental illness,it's poisoning. These people drank a bucket of tumblr's cool-aid. That's not illness, it's stupidity.

Good god when did 4chan get co-opted by tumblrinas that can't have a laugh at stupid people on the internet?
>>
>>37265627
Honestly this bullshit is just like /r/niceguys. the entire point of the sub is to do two things
1 make fun of people like you're some perfect higher social being
2 prove you're not one of those of lower standing
it's superficial either way, except you kind of need these examples to make yourself feel better and do point 2 prove you're not one of them.
just that you have to group up to do point 1 to get to point 2 proves that you don't have enough brain cells to do it without combining your efforts with other people lacking enough brain cells to do it on their own. now if you were doing it on your own what does this accomplish? just go out of your way to act shitty to someone who's already all fucked up? what's the point of that? thanks at least for turning this place into a sucking cultural waste pit.
>>
>>37265738
>Since when is being a wannabe speshul snowflake attention whore a mental illness?
What they're saying is retarded. I figure either they're retarded or mentally ill. Why would you want to pick on a retard or sick person? Fucking idiot. I think you been drinking some koolaid of your own and you should probably try seasoning it with some cyanide.

>can't have a laugh at stupid people on the internet?
you're so smart that you don't laugh at smart stuff, you laugh at stupid stuff. Smart stuff doesn't appeal to you, stupid stuff does. That doesn't sound very smart now does it?
>>
File: 1430974538871.png (510KB, 932x680px) Image search: [Google]
1430974538871.png
510KB, 932x680px
>>37265751
So go back to redit since you seem to know what goes on there.

>thanks at least for turning this place into a sucking cultural waste pit.
Coming from the newfag reditor? 'kay

>>37265786
>That doesn't sound very smart now does it?
Woah buddy you really rocked my foundation with that passive aggression. Right in the feels :,^(
>>
File: IMG_3060.jpg (81KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3060.jpg
81KB, 635x634px
>schizos and mentally deficient mistakes getting upset at people poking fun of retarded women who have reached the endgame of prog mentality
Hmmmmm
>>
File: 1413678535782.jpg (483KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1413678535782.jpg
483KB, 900x675px
>>37265738
Yeah let's make fun of this kid too. HAha his face looks weird! LOL!
>>
>>37265738
Actually it's pretty funny you accuse me of being a tumblrina when you're sitting around trying to group up and attack people you see below you so you can cackle. You're a fucking normie. Failed normie since you are not even popular enough to get a group to do it in person you gotta use your little nerd internet connection to do it.
>>
>>37265850
>Woah buddy you really rocked my foundation with that passive aggression. Right in the feels :,^(
It's not passive aggression, it's flat out aggression. Seeing as how you're on the internet to avoid confrontation I can see how you'd mistake the two. Failed normie.
>>
>>37265487
Schizotypal and their emotional "you can be whatever you believe you are and thats beautiful" female tumblr enablers.
>>
>>37265854
>person believes they are pluto
>obviously needs psychiatric help
>"LOL LOOK AT THIS RETARD! HAH!"

wow dood so kewl
>>
>>37265751
And it wasn't always like this. I don't remember /r9k/ just being deliberately vile. This is a fucking bully thread, holy shit.
>>
>>37265930
it is. Poking fun at demented people is enjoyable, it keeps the masses properly in line and teaches them how to act.

Sorry you got bullied for your autism in school, anon, but that's the way it has to be. : )
>>
>>37265850
Please tell me you don't talk like this in real life. Do you know how tedious you sound?
>>
File: 1425734403710.jpg (700KB, 1442x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1425734403710.jpg
700KB, 1442x1005px
>>37265863
>group up and attack people
There you go again, histrionics, a hallmark of tumblrinas. This sort of thing has been going on for years, it's not an """attack""", it's just a little cynical fun. Lurk moar.

>>37265889
>It's not passive aggression, it's flat out aggression
Woah buddy, calm down. You might hurt yourself with all that anger in you.

But it's funny how you think "failed normie" is like some ultimate insult.

This thread was made to point and laff at some silly people who say stupid things on the internet and boy did we get them. Don't look for them, they'll come to you!
>>
>>37265964
Wow look at you, mr. arbiter of justice. You are so cool and supreme.

Easy to claim superiority when your life isn't on display. Why don't you post your facebook page if you're so sublime.
>>
>>37265981
>But it's funny how you think "failed normie" is like some ultimate insult.
Oh I'm sorry, did that hurt your feelings. "Are you going to go back to red dit?"

>This thread was made to point and laff at some silly people who say stupid things on the internet and boy did we get them. Don't look for them, they'll come to you!
Ever heard the saying when you point a finger you got 3 pointing right back at you?
I don't care what your rationalizations are, I see this shit all over the internet. It's the behavior of a normie. Superficial. Group up and anonymously attack someone, then slink back into your miserable little life feeling a little bit better you got to attack someone that's already obviously has a miserable life just like yours and make it seem a little worse off. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got what you wanted, I get the feeling you don't get that often in life.
>>
>>37266013
Why don't you stick out your cock and wave it around you faggot. Smoke weed you faggot.
>>
>>37265574
i think we found the old pluto-kin user lads

friend. calm down friend, we are all friends here friend
>>
>>37265487
The self diagnosed mental disorders make it too obvious
>>
>>37265660
>>37265574
can you fucks not read?

>SELF DIAGNOSED

i can diagnose myself as schizophrenic, MPD, depression etc but the fucking governemtn wont give me money for it because its jot legit.

i know people who are genuinely kill and increasingly the ill people get lumped in with these fucking retards
>>
>>37266055
>Ever heard the saying when you point a finger you got 3 pointing right back at you?
By that logic there's 9 pointing back at them.

>I see this shit all over the internet.
Then you've got a lot of other places to be. Busy man. Or just go and enjoy real life since you seem to resent the internet and people who use it so much. Not like that's normie or anything~
>>
Geez ive never seen some redditfags get triggered so badly.

well done OP you rooted them out with one fell swoop
>>
>>37266013
My faceberg is deleted mate, dont fall for those jew schemes
Anon Im sorry you got bullied, but they were just giving you motivation to stop being a bitch.
>>
>>37265487
Wow this turned into a low quality thread.
>>
>>37266189
more proof that redditfags and moral busybodies ruin everything
>>
>>37266261
What? You're the reason the thread went south.
>>
>>37266272
no anon this is OP. only person i replied to is you
>>
>>37266272
>No u
No u

bloslolol
>>
>>37265487
It's fake, the whole point is to generate (you)s/flame anon.
>>
>>37265862
LOL he nasty
>>
>>37265738

>If you drank poison it's not a mental illness,it's poisoning.

The cause of you drinking the poison could have been a mental illness.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.