[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can my average 5 inch dick be able to fuck a big butt? I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3031.jpg (48KB, 534x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3031.jpg
48KB, 534x679px
Can my average 5 inch dick be able to fuck a big butt?
I have a fear my penis isn't big enough to fuck.
>>
>>37265292
>5 inches
>average

(You)
>>
OP, you made the mistake of posting a pic more interesting than your post. What the fuck is going on there? Holy shit, Florida; this is crazy even for you. I can just see his thought process:
>Hate Jews
>Death to gays
>Women should be subservient breeders
>Violence solves everything
>What other group of people would agree with my core beliefs?
>WAIT A MINUTE!
>>
>>37265292
Yes. Unless you want to hit the cervix. Vaginas are mostly 4 inches long. It doesn't vary much based on the height of the woman. The golden range of length is 5-6 inches. When you go above 6 inches it doesn't stretch (cervix opens a bit, but she has to be super horny for this to happen) more and no matter your position, unless her ass is the size of a planet, you can't go balls deep, which is pleasurable extra stimulation for both you and her.

Source: My dick is somewhere between 6.5 and 7 inches and its difficult for me going balls deep. The closest I get is if she is so into it that hitting her cervix deep is pleasurable instead of painful and my ballsack kind of swings into the exterior of her pussy but I can never get my entire shaft in there no matter what.

Having a rather thick dick is generally a good thing but a significantly longer dick than average is mostly a status meme and a psychological turn-on, but actually worse for both the guy and the girl sensation wise.
>>
it depends on the position, anon
you can fuck doggy style and spread the buttcheeks
>>
>>37265381
pffhaha, you're devilish
>>
>>37265546
Do you even hear yourself? Kill yourself you pathetic waste of life, go outside
>>
>>37265292
I've fucked asses of people 250# and 300# and my cock is 5.5 inches so possible with the right positioning.
>>
>>37265413
I actually know a bit more about the picture. The dude was preaching about muslim ideologies in their discord trying to gain more followers to his side for a take over on the neonazi group.
The leader of it (also one of his roommates) came home to find his two friends butchered and then got arrested for making bombs.
>>
File: laugh 2.0.jpg (46KB, 258x586px) Image search: [Google]
laugh 2.0.jpg
46KB, 258x586px
>>37265292
>"It is unclear if and when Arthurs actually converted to Islam, was an observant Muslim or ever attended a mosque. "Allah Mohammad," which Arthurs exclaimed to police as he was being led to the patrol car, is not a Muslim phrase."

silly neo nazis
>>
>>37265540
Interesting. You're a good anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.