[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I supposed to do? I'm a fembot and I want a boyfriend.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1435428133070.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1435428133070.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
What am I supposed to do?

I'm a fembot and I want a boyfriend. I get attention on Tinder, but who is going to want to date me when they learn more about me and learn I have no friends? I have
>>
Guys don't usually care if you have friends or not
>>
You didn't mention how big your tits are.
>>
>>37265015
>learn I have no friends?
Why do you think any guy cares?

This is bait, isn't it?
>>
>>37265015
>she has no friends
thank god, male friends are competition, female friends are critics
>>
>>37265047
>>37265093
It's a sign of deeper problems, that's the thing.
>>
guys dont care if you have friends, we just want to stick our peepee in your vagina
>>
>>37265015
All you gotta do is either play MtG with them or play Dota with them.
>>
Look. My gf is a neet who has no friends, no job, unfinished hs cause became neet at 15.

Some man wont care
>>
>>37265141
No. Tinder in my area is a lot of Chads and normies with good jobs. Not nerds.
>>
>>37265015
>learn more about me and learn I have no friends?
nobody will care, probably.
I have enough friends of mine and not enough time, to try to get to know friends of other people
>>
File: 1364617097777.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1364617097777.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
>tinder in southern california
>everyone is a model or actress
close tinder. god. fucking. dammit. never. ends
>>
>>37265282
it's not about not having friends, it's about what it suggests
>>
>>37265015
men don't have hypergamy you dumb ass bitch. they don't care about social status or income like gold digging whores like you would care.
>>
>>37265460
do you not realize that guys think of the same exact situation from their end, do you even know where you are? at 24 I have maybe one or two real friends left who will answer my calls/texts and go get a drink with me. I don't have lots of chad friends that I can show off to girls. I am lead to understand that girls like to see guys who have friends and interests/hobbies aren't total losers etc.
>>
>>37265015
I know that feel, once a girl finds out more about me she just gets bored and byebye
>>
>>37265533
I am not saying that men may face the same issue. I'm asking about what I should do.
>>
>>37265015
>I have
I have what? WHAT? WHAT IS THE SECRET!? IS ABOUT YOUR TITS?
>>
>>37265015
Location, interests.
Be my gf .
>>
>>37265460
Literally no guy cares.

The only ones who care are women.
>>
>>37265569
well try and get some friends I guess but don't worry about it if you can't is what I am saying. Guys in their mid-20s are basically lone wolves so if you fake it at least it shouldn't be that big of a deal. or just explain why you lost all your old friends
>>
>>37265191
Then stop chasing nerds and go to magic shops/other nerd hangouts.

That's also how you solve the nofriends.And what area are you in?
>>
>>37265015
Do you want to date me? I'm a very orignal nerd.
Bonus life failure.
>>
>>37265460
Yeah you may be crazy.

But if someone gets with someone else to a point of knowing each other friends then they would probably be able to tell if other person is crazy or not.

And that assuming that girl wants long term relationships as opposed to short term fuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.