[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my housemate just took the house hoover , that we all paid for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1475653641803.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
1475653641803.png
87KB, 714x810px
my housemate just took the house hoover , that we all paid for , cleaned his room and then left for good . now we dont have a hoover and are most likely gonna lose our deposit. what the fuck do i do , we have a group chat but im pretty beta .
>>
>>37264813
Use those dick suckin lips of yours OP to clean the floors.
>>
>>37264813
buy a hoover and explain it to your landlord; as long you replace it personally they surely wont mind. you don't even have to buy it yourself just split it among the housemates. i highly doubt it's gonna be much of a problem pal do not worry, i used to work in the rentals business and landlords often have much more to worry about that hoovers missing
>>
>>37264813
Uncle Jun!
>>
>>37264849
its not about the money , im sure we could buy another one. its just that now he thinks hes 'won' by taking it to his new place. i dont want to have to pay for another one while he gets his scott free. hes some polish balding prick, and i cant let him get away with it, theres been a ton of animosity this year
>>
>>37264874
ah ok then buy a new one and have the landlord bill that scummy polish fuck
>>
if you're renting pretty sure you're meant to get the carpet professionally steam cleaned if you're moving out (yes i know they are probably going to trash the carpet anyway).
>>
>>37264881
would a landlord do that , im pretty retarded with all this stuff. im feeling very petty , im usually a calm,go with the flow guy but this polish shithead pushes all my buttons.
>>
>>37264899
its more about him getting away with it for me , hes the smuggest guy ever thinks hes better than someone studying engineering cause hes studying some BA in busniess
>>
>>37264920
well it depends on what kind of a rental it is, is it privately owned or a company? a singular landlord might not be bothered if he doesn't really care about the property. by the sounds of it if it's a group place then the landlord has probably bought it just for the sake of profit in which case it'd be very little of an issue for him to just bill the guy from the same way in which he is extracting the rent from him. but the best course of action is to talk it through with the landlord after talking to the polish guy and seeing if he will just pay to send the hoover back?
>>
>>37264942
then just beat him up and dont leave marks (google), quit being a pussy
>>
File: 1469831919967.jpg (90KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1469831919967.jpg
90KB, 612x380px
>>37265000
checked and thanks bro. I probably shouldnt have made this thread its a boring topic, im just very frustrated atm
>>
>>37265021
I cant confront him physically , its the end of exams and hes gone home. I heard him cleaning his room with the hoover, and when i got back from the gym he was gone and his room cleaned out.
>>
>>37264813
It is the landlords property so just ask him to press charges. Threaten the pole to do that first though.
>>
>>37265071
The hoover broke mid way through the year, and we replaced it for some reason with out own money. So idk if that would work
>>
Do you know where he lives? Go knock on the door and ask for the hoover back.
>>
>>37264813

>getting your deposit back

Holy shit kid is this your first time living away from your folks?

The deposit is a cost of renting. Landlords are scum and they will always make up an excuse not to give it to you. Nice landlords have given me portions of it, not once have I gotten the whole thing.

If you were relying financially on getting your deposit back, you fucked up big league.

Really, as a renter, you should do nothing at all to maintain or clean the apartment, because you're not getting the deposit back either way.

In the apartment I'm currently in I've broken a window and permanently destroyed the oven by accidentally baking a smoke detector, also you would have to mop the floor maybe 10-12 times to get them back to their original condition.

Fuck 'em. Just live in one place long enough that it's not a big deal.
>>
>>37264813
Shoot out his tires
t. Burger
>>
>>37265139
I reckon we could get the deposit back , but its not about the money I dont give a shit about that on its own. Its about him being a condescending asshole all year and letting him get away with it. We now have to pay becuase hes a fucking bitch , its more of a respect kind of issue.
>>
>>37265127
At uni in england, hes gone to another part of the country fuck that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.